剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Last season on "Mayans M.C."...
玛雅帮 上季回顾
He ever talk to you about Mom or any of that?
他跟你说过妈妈之类的事情吗
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Drop it! Drop it!
放下武器
Hold it right there!
别动
Get down on your knees!
跪下
You killed a cop, and it was a gift.
你杀了一个警♥察♥ 已经算是便宜你了
What I signed up for was fitting you into la Galindo.
我是要让你融入加林多帮
The day the DEA has enough to move on that cartel
等禁毒署有足够的证据打掉这个贩毒集团的那天
is the day that I walk away.
就是我离开的时候
You lied to me!
你骗了我
My own baby brother fucking betrayed me!
我唯一的弟弟他妈的背叛了我
My real name is Ignacio Cortina.
我真名叫伊格纳西奥·科迪纳
My partner and I, we did some very bad things.
我和我的搭档 跟一些很不好的人
With some very bad people.
做了很多不好的事情
Pop.
老爸
The U.S. Attorney's Office
美国检察院
coerced me into the same type of deal
强迫我签大概十年前
they made my father sign nearly ten years ago.
让我父亲签的一样的协议
Here's the deal: we reinstate balance.
这样 我们恢复平衡
We'll also supply manpower and weapons
并且提供人力和武器
to crush Los Olvidados.
来打倒遗孤
What the U.S. and Mexican authorities don't know
但是美国和墨西哥当局不知道的是
is that someone else offered me a deal.
还有别人要跟我合作
Please sit.
请坐
My organization is no longer at odds with Los Olvidados.
我们的组织已经给不再和遗孤有纠纷了
Galindo will continue doing business with them,
加林多帮会继续跟他们交易
keep it looking real.
以此显得真实
And Sam Crow can supply the cartel.
萨姆·克劳也会继续支持集团
Through us. Feds'll have no idea.
通过我们 联邦不会知道的
Primo, need to talk to you.
老大 有事找你
Galindo and I discussed a lot of things
昨晚回来的时候
on the way back last night.
我和加林多讨论了很多
Marcus...
马库斯
Thank you.
谢谢
I come here with an opportunity.
我带来了一个机会
You help with this, and you will be free and clear.
你帮忙 你就可以自♥由♥ 不再参与
We'll do whatever this thing for Potter is,
只要能让这件事过去
put it behind us.
我们做什么都可以
You tell Bishop you're done,
你去告诉主教你不干了
hand in your cut, and you leave.
把你的分成上交 然后走人
no!
不要啊
Execute command 9-2-9.
执行929号♥命令
That's it? That's it.
就这样吗 就这样
My brother talked to you. Yeah.
我兄弟找你聊过了吗 嗯
Your brother asked me to sponsor him.
你兄弟让我担♥保♥他入会
Said the family shit was fucking with both of you.
说家里的破事让你们两个不得安宁
We had a deal, and you're gonna fucking do it.
我们说好的 你♥他♥妈♥就得去做
No. This shit, this shit I've earned.
不 这是我挣来的
Drop it! Drop it!
放下枪
Vámonos. Vámonos!
快跑 快跑
Lighten up, Boy Scout.
打起精神来 小子
Ain't no fun if it can't kill you.
如果杀不了你就不好玩了
Vamos, vamos.
快点
Angel, no!
安琼 不要啊
EZ?
以西
Let's go.
走了
How was the trip? It was good.
一路过来怎么样 挺好的
Good.
好
Hey.
嘿
These are the last of them.
这是最后的了
Contractor just walked me through it.
承包商刚刚跟我交代过了
Jesus.
天啊
Why so many change orders?
为什么这么多订单都改了
We didn't know how much of the plumbing was destroyed.
我们不知道多少管道被破坏了
Fire ruined all of it. Had to be gutted.
大火烧毁了一切 全得从新弄
All new copper. -
都是新的铜材质
Like a phoenix.
像是浴火重生的凤♥凰♥
Creating a mythical bird probably be cheaper.
弄出一个神话鸟来 估计还便宜点
I'll get these to the business office.
我把这些送到办公室去
Are you late?
你迟到了吗
More than likely.
差不多吧
Mexico?
要去墨西哥吗
Not sure.
不一定
Can you let me know, please?
那之后能告诉我吗
Yes.
好
You'll check on Mom? Mm-hmm.
你照看着点妈妈 好
Who took the bad shots?
谁吸毒过量了
Three white dudes, same block,
三个白人 都是一个街区的
State Prison Tucson, only one affiliated.
图森州立监狱 只有一个跟他们有关系
We pulled the product.
我们把产品撤回了
It was stepped on a lot: fentanyl, speed.
涉及太多了 芬太尼 兴♥奋♥剂♥
Whatever killed those junkies came from us.
反正这些瘾君子抽死的毒品是从我们这来的
80% of the heroin Galindo's pushing
加林多从这个偷偷摸摸的反叛者那边
from this rebel shadow place
推销的百分之八十的海♥洛♥因♥
feeding this new Arizona pipeline.
供给了亚利桑那的流水线
We lose it, it fucks up everything.
我们如果输了 就什么都没了
That can't happen.
绝对不可以
Give us the room.
你们出去吧
Internal shit like this,
内部搞成这样
wish Alvarez was still in this seat.
真希望阿尔瓦雷斯还在
I'm sure he'd weigh in if we asked.
如果我们开口 估计他会参与的
It's not his problem anymore. No, it's not.
已经不关他事了 没错
It's ours now, so let's not fuck it up.
是我们的事情了 所以不要搞砸了
Tucson, Sahuarita, and Tempe, we make the drops,
我们去图桑 萨瓦里塔还有坦佩卖♥♥货
see who turns blue.
看看哪里会出问题
Agreed. Agreed.
同意 同意
Reach out to the school.
联♥系♥学校
Have the prospect do his thing.
让新人做好自己的事
Yeah.
好
We hear from Angel? Yeah.
安琼那边有消息了吗 嗯
They already set up the generators,
发电机已经弄好了
and now they're handing out supplies.
现在在供给补给了
Saint's on her way.
圣人在路上了
Good.
好
Another village that's got a shot.
另一个村子也有机会了
I think Angel's getting off on his own Mother Teresa thing.
我觉得安琼也开始搞特蕾莎修女那一套了
Put EZ on the next Adelita relief run.
下一次阿狄丽达替补让以西上
Angel will shut that down.
安琼不会同意的
Angel doesn't fucking decide.
安琼又不能做主
The only way these Reyes brothers work out this beef
化解雷耶斯兄弟矛盾的唯一办法
is in each other's face.
就是让他们面对面了
Make 'em run together.
让他们一起行动
Yeah.
好
Alvarez.
是阿尔瓦雷斯
I'll call Coco.
我打给可可
Yeah.
喂
Let the prospect do his thing.
让新人做好自己的事
He knows. Good.
他知道的 好
Three kings make a decision yet?
三个老大做决定了吗
Yeah, they just finished up.
嗯 刚刚完事
Coco.
可可
Tell him we heard from Alvarez.
告诉他我们有阿尔瓦雷斯的消息了
Hobart's running with the intel on the LO.
霍巴特已经在按那边的情报行事了
Have him pick us up, sewer hatch.
让他来接我们 偏僻的地方
You want me with? No.
要我去吗 不
Need you to help Ramos and Contry set up the AZ play.
你要去帮拉莫斯和康特拉弄比赛的事情
I just talked to Bishop.
我刚刚跟主教说过了
He wants you and the prospect
他让你和新人
to pick him up in the Bronco.
去野马接他
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表