剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
对
Right.
再出现这种情况 你的职位就保不住了
One more time, I pull that fucking flash.
可可呢
And fucking coco?
吉利
Gilly?
是 他
Yeah, he, um...
他做完了手术还在康复
He's still recovering from that new surgery.
什么手术
What surgery?
我以为告诉你了 主教
I thought I told you, bish.
我的错
My bad.
我不在乎他是要拐杖
Look, I don't care if he needs a cane
还是要德国牧羊犬
and a fucking german shepherd.
他要是下次会议不露面
He's not here at the next templo,
他就
he's fucking out bad.
兄弟们 抱歉让你们看到这一幕
Brothers, sorry for the maintenance.
换了地方 都是一样的问题
Same shit, different area code.
我感同身受
I feel your pain.
监狱情况怎么样了
How's it going with the prisons?
不妙 康彻压着不供
Not good. Canche's keeping the spigot off,
责怪圣父帮
blaming santo padre.
他在等着事态恶化
He's waiting for things to get worse
好让他用从我们这里偷来的毒品扭转局面
so he can turn it back on with the haul he stole from us
赢得人心
and be the pinche fucking hero.
放了火再救火
Fucking arsonist fireman.
其他的支部是什么情况
What's the word with the other charters?
奇怪的是 没人听说拉莫斯的消失
Strangely, nobody's heard from ramos.
一定是去度假了
Must've taken a vacation. -
我听说的是去地底了
down fucking under, I hear.
那是个美好的日子 兄弟
That was a beautiful play, brother.
谢谢 是主教几个月前抓住了那个警♥察♥的把柄
Thanks. Bishop was the one that hooked that cop months ago.
我只不过是想到了利用这个人
I just thought of cashing it in.
很高兴用不着我敢苦活了
Just happy I didn't have to do the fucking digging for once.
斯托克顿追杀我们的兄弟
Stockton green-lighting a brother,
那些人还那样对伊巴拉
and then what the fuckers did to ibarra,
引起人们的主意
got people's attention.
但是彻比和弗拉科的事情惹得一些人不高兴
But there's some sore feelings about chepe and flaco.
- 他们很受欢迎 - 管他们的
- They were popular. - Man, fuck them.
以眼还眼
that was an eye for an eye.
找我们的人的麻烦 我们就除掉你们的两个人
Come for one of ours, we're taking both of yours.
还有盖塔
And gaeta...
当局者迷 我明白
Fog of war. I get it.
拉莫斯对你们的人动手
Ramos made a move on one of your guys,
你除掉了他的三个手下
and you took out three of his.
但是康彻 他让人们斗志昂扬
But canche, he gets people fired up.
有人说他是玛雅帮的未来
Some say he's the future of the mayans.
但是现在康彻决定下地去看拉莫斯
But now let's say canche decided to visit ramos down under.
听说这个时候那地方风景不错
Hear it's beautiful this time of year.
那样一来
Well, that scenario,
能够避免内战
being able to avoid a civil war,
我想我可以让帮派剩下的成员就范
I think I can deliver the rest of the club.
我们按照年轻人的计划行事
We do it as the kid planned.
把康彻除掉 只有一个头领
Take canche off the board, there's only one fucking king.
你
You.
- 说得对 - 对
- That's right. - Yeah.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help with anything?
嘿
Hey.
听着
Listen...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我妈妈和你一样也是个毒虫
our mom was a piece-of-shit junkie just like you.
嘴上总挂着对不起到头来在背后捅你一刀
Always saying "sorry" while she stabbed you in the fucking back.
我妈妈也是
My mom, too.
她看到你追随她的脚步一定很欣慰
She must be so happy that you followed in her footsteps.
她去世了
She's dead.
那又怎样
So what?
所以 没怎了
So, nothing.
可可是我唯一的亲人
Coco is all that I fucking got.
你知道他有女儿吗
Did you even know that he had a daughter?
是 当然不知道
Yeah, of course not.
爱上瘾君子就是这样的
I guess that's what it means to love an addict.
你只能排在最后
You always come fucking last.
你爱我爸吗
do you love my dad?
你爱他足够戒毒吗
You love him enough to get clean?
我会尝试
I'm gonna try.
我不看好你
I don't like your fucking odds.
没听到你进来
ah. Didn't hear you come in.
你没牛奶了 所以
They were out of two-percent, so, uh,
我给你买♥♥了腰果奶
I got you cashew milk instead.
那样健康 妈妈
It's healthy, mom.
所以你才这么苗条
Oh, that's why you're so skinny.
喝腰果
Drinking cashew.
我的两个男人 你和琪琪 你们不吃东西
Both my men, you and chi chi, you don't eat.
嘿
Hey, uh...
你还记得那个女孩 斯戴芬你
You remember the girl, uh, stephanie,
那个 我跟你说过的
the one that, uh, the one I told you about?
那个他们叫什么来着 锤子
Oh, the one they call, uh, hammer?
或者扳手
Or wrench.
钉子
Nails.
谁会希望被这么称呼
who would like to be called that?
她肯定不喜欢
I'm sure she doesn't like it.
她就这个称呼
it's just her name, ma.
但是
But, uh...
你觉得
You think it'd, uh...
你觉得她能来吃个晚饭
You think it'd be okay if, uh, she could come to dinner night,
周四怎么样
uh, Thursday?
汉克
Oh, hank...
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
她在经历一些事情
She's just going through stuff.
我想要帮她一把
And I want to help her out.
你知道吗 让她知道还有其他的选择
You know? Let her know there's other options.
也许我们周四的晚餐会
Maybe our Thursday night dinners will, uh,
更热闹点
be a little more crowded.
儿子
Mijo.
切
che?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对不起
Sorry.
我们能去别的地方谈谈吗
Is there a place we could talk?
我觉得这样冒昧地拜访你
Laura: I figured it would only be fair to barge in on you like this.
算是回礼了
Return the favor. -
这是我应得的
it's the least I deserve. -
你来见我 带出了很多回忆
you coming to see me, it, uh, it stirred up a lot.
我以为已经尘封的事情
Things I thought I had buried.
- 对不起 - 不 不 不
- I'm sorry. -No, no, no.
这 不是你的问题
It's... It's not you, che.
我
I, um...
我责怪你
I blamed you.
为了大卫的事情
For david.
为他的死责怪你
For his death.
我知道这么做不公平
And I know it's not fair
而且也不是事实
and it's not true.
我看到你们在一起
I saw you together.
你和大卫
You and david.
我不知道该怎么处理
I didn't know how to process it.
你知道我们受的教育
You know how we were raised.
两个男人
Two men is just...
是我告诉的帕洛
I was the one who told palo.
我从没想过他会做出那种事
I never thought he would do what he did.
你还是个孩子
you were a kid.
你不知道你在做什么
You didn't know what you were doing.
但是如果我没告诉帕洛
But if I hadn't told palo...
大卫就还会活着
David would still be here.
你把这个秘密背负了25年
You been carrying this for 25 years?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表