剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
停不下来
I can't get him to stop.
玛利亚 人呢 玛利亚
Where's Maria? Maria?!
她今天让佩尼亚打了我一个出其不备
She let Pe?a blindside me today.
直接把她放进了家里来
Just let her right inside the house.
我只能把她炒了
I had no choice but to fire her.
玛利亚还有家人 艾米丽
Maria's family, Emily.
米格尔 城里所有人都在与我们为敌
Miguel, everyone in this town is against us.
- 克里斯托拔只认识她 - 不
‐She's all Cristóbal knows. ‐No.
他只认识我
I'm all he knows.
我 他的母亲
Me, his mother.
佩尼亚想怎么样
What did Pe?a want?
了解我们的计划
To know what we plan to do.
我们要怎么拯救这座城
How we're gonna bail this town out.
那不是我们的责任
Uh, that's not our responsibility.
我们是公平赢得竞标的
We won that bid fairly.
我们也不知道波特会封锁
Right, we had no idea Potter would shut down
圣帕德雷的边境
the Santo Padre crossing.
但为什么这边我们弄不到材料了
But why can't we get materials from this side?
是你提出来的啊
You did the proposal.
我们的毛利率依靠南边的公♥司♥
Our profit margin relied on using our south‐side companies.
不然的话会更少的
Without that, we'll make more writing it off.
法医又打电♥话♥来了
The medical examiner called again.
又留了一条言
Left another message.
我先去洗个澡
Uh, I'm gonna shower.
然后还得出去
Then I have to head out again.
- 墨西哥么 - 嗯
‐Mexico? ‐Yeah.
- 帕科 - 对不起
‐Paco. ‐I'm sorry.
别犯傻了 没事的
Oh, come on, don't be silly. It's no trouble.
泰莎会很高兴的
Tessa will be so happy.
小圣 进来吧 亲爱的
Santi, come on, mi amor.
泰莎 圣地亚哥来了
Tessa! Santiago is here.
你好啊 去吧 去和泰莎玩吧
Hola, papito. Go play with Tessa.
- 来吧 - 去吧
‐Come on. ‐Go.
奥耶
Oye.
哪有这么招待客人的
You're a terrible host.
- 怎么了 - 快给客人倒点喝的啊
‐Why? ‐Offer him something to drink.
不用了 夫人 谢谢你
I'm fine, ma'am, thank you. Thank you.
他得去看内斯特了
He has to go see Nestor.
好吧 帕科 保重
Okay. Take care, Paco, okay?
晚安
Have a good night now.
我在做饭 亲爱的
I'm cooking, hon.
再次谢谢你照顾小圣
Thanks again for watching Santi.
你毕竟是家人 卡纳尔
You're family, carnal.
我们罩着你
We got you.
今晚完事了再联♥系♥我
Call me tonight when it's done, huh?
没问题
Yeah, I will.
货拿来了吗 卡纳尔
You got our delivery, carnal?
骡子被逮着了 失去控制了
Mule got busted. Out of our control.
最近借口很多啊 主教
Got a lot of excuses lately, Bishop.
你的脾气也不小
And you got a fucking attitude.
你要是想跟我把这事解决了
You want to settle this thing between us,
- 老子随时奉陪 - 嘿 冷静
‐I'm fucking ready. ‐Hey, tranquilo.
我们不是来加深俱乐部分♥裂♥的 卡纳尔
We're not here to divide the club any further, carnal.
我们是来修复裂隙的
We're here to repair.
是你先破坏了枪的生意
Since you fucked up the gun trade.
那和我们没关系
That had nothing to do with us.
放屁 所有人都知道
Bullshit. Everyone knows
是他妈你们和VM一起干的
you guys pulled that fucked‐up shit with the VM.
我听说奶奶的生日很热闹
I heard grandma's birthday was a blast.
真好啊 你们笑得那么开心
It's nice to see you guys laugh...
其他人却要饿死了
while the rest of the chapters are starving.
我们就靠卖♥♥枪的那笔钱过活呢
We were relying on that gun money.
现在 运货量少了70%
And now, you've cut the pipeline down by 70%.
因为边境封锁
Border shutdown.
- 那 - 不在你控制范围内
‐That was... ‐Out of your control.
我们有个解决方案
We've got a fix.
替我们所有人结局问题的方法
A way to make everything right for all of us.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
我们希望你接下来几个月多运一倍的海♥洛♥因♥
We want you to double the heroin for the next few months.
弥补利润损失
Make up for the profit loss.
我们说的可不是
And we don't mean double the bullshit
现在的两倍
that you've been doling out.
是以前的两倍
We mean double what you used to average.
那是他妈根本不可能完成的请求
That's an impossible fucking ask.
我们可没在请求
We're not asking.
不行
No.
不行
No.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you.
你以为们这帮狗♥日♥的♥没了我们的管道运输
You motherfuckers think that you can survive
没了圣帕德雷也他妈过得下去吗
without our pipeline, without fucking Santo Padre?
妈的 我就让你们试试
Shit, let me see you fucking try it.
忍♥了那个狗♥日♥的♥
Putting up with that pinche gabacha's shit
这么多年
all these years.
那样帮她干脏活
To do her dirty like that...
她觉得自己比所有人都优越
Thinks she's so much better than everyone else. Huh.
米格尔是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on with Miguel?
LNG那边步步紧逼
The LNG is pushing in,
他却只知道哭他妈妈
and he's just sitting around crying about his mom.
- 要是他父亲看见他这样 - 注意
‐If his father saw him, he... ‐Watch out.
操 老子这是踩着狗屎了
Fuck, did I just step in dog shit?
也许你♥他♥妈♥应该少逼逼
Maybe you should shut the fuck up
注意看路
and watch where you're walking.
她用行动反抗言语侮辱
She dealt with the verbal abuse by actions...
我是个孤儿
*I'm an orphan
在上帝的高速公路
*On God's highway
若你经过
*I'll share my troubles
我会分享我的烦心事
*If you go my way
我没有母亲
*I have no mother
没有父亲
*No father
没有姐妹
*No sister
没有兄弟
*No brother
我是个孤儿小女孩
*I am an orphan girl
我曾有过朋友
*I've had friendships
美好纯真
*Pure and golden
胜似亲人
*Ties of kinship
倘若不曾认识他们
*Have not known them
我便没有母亲
*I know no mother
没有父亲
*No father
没有姐妹
*No sister
没有兄弟
*No brother
我是个孤儿小女孩
*I am an orphan girl
当他呼唤我
*When he calls me
我便能
*I'll be able
和家人团聚
*Meet my family
于上帝的桌上
*At God's table
有福的救世主啊
*Blessed Savior
让我的意愿成真
*Make me willing
从我身边走过
*Walk beside me
直到我和他们在一起
*Till I'm with them
成为我的母亲
*Be my mother
我的父亲
*My father
- 我的姐妹 - 我辜负了他 亲爱的
‐*My sister* ‐I failed him, mi amor.
我的兄弟
*My brother
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我是个孤单小女孩
*I am an orphan girl.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
举起手来
?Manos arriba!
趴下
Get down on the ground.
指挥部 这里是8351
9‐20, this is 8‐3‐51.
在1405方向有扰民情况
Have a 10‐15 times one at the 14‐0‐5.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表