剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
但是
But, um...
你让我非常开心
You just made me really happy.
该死
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a minute?
没有 我开会要迟到了
No, I'm late for Templo.
好
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
什么是 史蒂夫
What is it, Steve?
你知道
You know that...
北边发生的那件事
that thing that happened up north?
那个我
The guy I...
记得
Yeah.
我不能
I can't...
我总能看见他
I can't stop seeing him.
我忘不掉他
I-I can't stop thinking about him,
想到他的家人
about his family.
看着我
Fucking look at me.
你把它收起来
You put it away.
锁起来
You fucking lock it away.
这就是你加入索要面对的
This is what we signed up for.
这就是我们的本性
This is who we are.
其他的都是谎言
Everything else is a fucking lie.
这就是我们的本性
This is who we fucking are!
该死 你吓到我了
Shit, you scared me.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
艾琳和我
Erin and I...
她离开了
She left.
我觉得她不会回来了
I think for good.
她总是会回来的
She always comes back.
我说了些伤人的话
I said some awful things.
我们又能在房♥子里独处了
It'll be nice...
不是坏事
to have the house to ourselves again.
霍普 醒醒
Hope? Wake up.
快点 我没得走了
Come on, we got to go.
快来
Come on.
- 可可 - 对
- Coco? - Yeah.
快点 霍普
Come on, Hope.
没事 没事 来
It's okay, it's okay. Come on.
小牧羊女
Little Bo-Peep.
总是找难走的路
Always the steep and thorny path.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, brother.
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, dawg?
做得好
Way to fucking handle the shit.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
- 你还好吗 - 好 好
- You all right? - Yeah... yeah.
摩托帮优先 摩托帮优先 兄弟
Club come first. Club first, bro.
拉莫斯 厉害
Ramos. Respect.
听凭摩托帮调遣
Whatever the club needs.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
能给人来杯酒吗
Hey, can a man get a fucking drink around here?
对
Yeah!
搞什么 史蒂夫
What the fuck, Steve?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing now?
我不知道
I don't know.
问题就在这 你从来不知道
Well, that's the problem-- you never do.
把坎肩脱下来
Take off that fucking kutte.
汉克
Hank...
见习成员
Now, prospect.
放到桌子上
On the table.
你们都知道
As you all know,
汉克今天召集了会议
Hank called an emergency Templo today.
这个摩托帮即将开启一段未知的旅程
This club's about to embark on some unchartered territory.
是时候扔下累赘
It's time to shed the dead weight,
清扫垃圾
get rid of the fucking trash.
可可
Coco...
正式出局
is officially out.
而你
And you.
你才到这里三个月
Hmm. You've only been here four months,
但是我们已经看到了我们需要的一i额
but we've seen all we needed to.
所以我们下午投票决定
So we took a vote this afternoon and decided...
胡恩·胡纳赫普(玛雅神)应当迎来另一个子嗣
...that Hun Hunahpu should welcome another son.
- 好 - 太棒了 兄弟
- Yeah! - Fuck yeah, bro!
欢迎加入部落 兄弟
Welcome to the tribe, brother.
好
Yeah.
看看他 都不知道该说什么了
Look at him.
他不知道该说什么了
He don't know what to say. -
你在战斗中取人性命
You killed in battle.
这是有分量的
That means something.
你是我们的的一员了 兄弟
You're one of us now, brother.
赫比说 托尼你能飞吗
* Herbie said, "Tony, can you fly?"
但是托尼不会飞
* But Tony couldn't fly
托尼死了
* Tony died
那些死去的人 就不在了
* Those are people who died, died
那些死去的人 就不在了
* Those are people who died, died
那些死去的人 就不在了
* Those are people who died, died.
你不来吗
You're not joining?
我想着我就先 看着你
I thought I'd, um, just watch you first.
感觉不错
It feels nice.
亲爱的 过来
Honey, come on.
你会把他吵醒的
You're gonna wake him up.
来
Come on.
他问起他父亲了吗
Did he ask about his dad again?
今问得少
Less today.
我不知道他不再问的时候会是个好日子
I don't know if it's gonna be a good day when he stops asking
还是个坏日子
or if it's gonna be the worst.
我想要知道吗
Do I even want to know?
我一直在想以赛
I've been thinking about Esai a lot lately.
对他来说
How it's not fair that...
没能看到我的变化不公平
...he didn't get to see the change in me.
有了泰莎
Having Tessa.
遇见你
Meeting you.
见我遇到你之前 伊兹
Before I met you, Izzy...
我当时是个不一样的人
I was something else, man.
可怕的人
Something worse.
我把一切食物都放在我的家人之前
I put everything in front of my family.
为什么现在提起这件事
What's bringing all this up now?
工作
Work.
我担心我会做出同样的事情
I'm afraid I'm about to do the same thing.
我不担心
Then don't.
- 没那么简单 伊兹 - 就这么简单
- It's not that simple, Iz... - It is.
那就是不能顺其自然
You're just not letting it be.
你知道 在我死之后
You know, when I die,
我需要为我做的许多事情
I'm gonna have to do a lot of answering
需要去做出弥补
for a lot of shit that I've done.
不
No.
在你死了之后
When you die,
你只需要为了
you're gonna have to do some answering
抛弃我承担责任
for abandoning me.
你只需要担心我的怒火
Mine is the only wrath that you should be worried about.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我在想象你
I'm just picturing you
清唱的样子
singing a cappella.
那个清唱团的名望很高的
Hey, it was very prestigious.
我相信
I'm sure it was.
好吧
All right...
这样
Know what?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表