剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
胡安·丹佛了不得
Fucking Juan Denver.
我知道你怀疑米盖尔是你的儿子
I knew you suspected Miguel was your son.
你没权利碰她的东西
You had no fucking right to touch her things!
她是我母亲
She was my mother!
你当我是小孩吗
Do you think I'm a fucking child?!
你们俩是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you two?
你能告诉我他发生了什么吗
Will you tell me what happened to him?
你能告送我你经历了什么吗
Will you tell me what happened to you?
跟我讲讲 让我帮你
Talk to me. Let me help you.
如果你相信我 我就相信你
But I'll trust you if you trust me.
我真的希望能让你留在我的生命中
I think I really like you in my life,
但是看样子你的生命中没有我的位子
but it doesn't look like you have room for me in yours.
怎么 塔扎 你和保罗
What is it, Taza? You and Palo?
你不了解他
You don't know him.
割了他弟弟的喉
Cut his own baby brother's throat.
他不会把这件事放下
He's not gonna let this go.
我不想要把这张照片拿给你的兄弟
I don't want to have to show this photo to your brothers.
你想要什么
Man, what the fuck do you want?
一千克海♥洛♥因♥
One kilo of heroin.
你想要我从我的俱乐部偷东西来保命
You want me to not get killed by stealing from my club,
这样一来我必死无疑
which will automatically get me fucking killed.
我们有250千克海♥洛♥因♥滞留在南边
We got 250 keys of heroin sitting on the south side.
阿尔瓦雷兹会盯上我们
Alvarez is gonna be onto us,
这意味这其他的头领也会知道我们的动作
which means the Kings are gonna know our play.
回顾过去
Let's look to the past.
桂河大桥
Bridge Over the River Kwai.
桂河大桥一向是自杀任务
The Kwai move has always been a suicide mission.
把事办成
Get it done.
没没那么简单
It ain't that simple.
混乱之子还有玛雅帮 我们之间有渊源
The Sons and Mayans... we got history.
稍有不慎就会引起战争
One wrong move could start a war.
该死
Ah, fuck.
路易莎
Luisa?
路易莎
Luisa?
路易莎
Luisa?
安吉尔
Angel?
你起得很早
You're up early.
对 我在找东西
Yeah, I was just looking for something.
不过找到了
I got it, though.
你
You, um...
你看起来好些了
you look better.
留下 喝点咖啡
Stay. Have some coffee.
对不起 老爹
Sorry, Pop.
- 下次再说 - 儿子
-Next time. -Son.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不能再好了
Never better.
什么
What?
我知道人么因为事情的经过不高兴
I know people are pissed about how it all went down,
但是
but...
都没道理
...it's bullshit.
计划应该有用的
The plan should have worked.
没人能预料到维姬会告密
No one could have ever predicted Vicki was gonna roll on us.
你是来找借口的
You here to give excuses?
不是
Fuck no.
这些全都是我的主意
All of this was my idea.
我想要一个有始有终的机会
I want a chance to see it through.
我想要今天来指挥
I want to run point today.
你的案底
Your record...
你要是被抓 你会被重判的
You get caught, you're looking at a real stretch of time.
我不会被抓的
I'm not gonna get caught.
好
All right.
你去探路
You're in the Prerunner.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
这都是狗屁 做不到的承诺
That's a bullshit, impossible promise.
相信我
Trust me.
你记得
Uh, you remember.
是她靠口♥活♥偷走了所有人的
She was the one who tried to steal everyone's boyfriends
男朋友
with blow jobs.
她呢
-What about her?
精♥液♥一定有不少热量
Well, cum must have a lot of calories.
那贱♥人♥胖了不少
Oh, that bitch blew up.
你嘴真毒
You are awful.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
她在高中就是个混♥蛋♥
She was a total asshole in high school.
都是报应
-Uh-uh. Payback's a bitch.
对 只有你从来都不忍♥受她的态度
Yeah, you were the only one that never put up with her shit.
- 好 - 你一直都是个狠角色
-Hey, okay, hey. -You were always so badass.
够了 注意语言
Enough. Enough with the language.
你是怎么知道这些 东西的
How do you not know this sh-- stuff?
你还住在这
You still live here.
所以你才需要脸书
Hey, this is why you need Facebook.
看你同学的悲惨生活
Seeing the pathetic ruins of your classmates' lives
让人发泄
is so cathartic.
爸爸
Daddy!
他走了
He go bye-bye.
对 他走了
Yeah, he went bye-bye.
我曾经怪异狂野
* I used to be so weird and wild
做什么都有风度
* So handsome in every endeavor...
你们俩今天负责南边
Hey, you two are on the south side today.
可可 你和吉利一起
Coco, you're with Gilly.
不 去他的
Nah, fuck that fool.
不管你们俩有什么过节
Whatever bullshit you two got going on,
你们现在就解决了
you need to work it out now.
主教 我
Hey-hey-hey, Bish, I...
我没事 - 你才不是没事
-I'm-I'm cool. You ain't cool.
瞧瞧你 混账玩意
Look at you, motherfucker.
你就是个累赘
You're a fucking liability.
可可今天和我一起
Coco can ride with me today.
- 你确定 - 确定
-You sure? -Yeah.
你和我去探路
You're with me in the Prerunner.
随便了
Whatever.
谢谢你照顾我 E
Good looking out, E.
那个胖子看我不顺眼
Fat fuck has it out for me.
你最近确实不在状态
You have been out of it lately.
我感觉不太对
I-I haven't been feeling great.
但是我今天没问题 你等着瞧
But I'm straight today. You'll see.
好
Good.
- 谢了 E - 我罩着你 兄弟
-Thanks again, E. -I got you, man.
劳拉
Laura?
有人来见你
There's someone here to see you.
没关系
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, you're safe.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
我在想
I've been thinking... about...
我这些年来搞砸的事情
...about all the shit that I've fucked up over the years.
我有很多后悔的事
And I got a lot of regrets.
但是有一件事我绝对不会后悔
But there's one thing that I'll never regret.
我知道我做对的一件事
One thing I know I did right.
你不用再斗争了
You don't have to fight anymore.
我们可以一起在这里
We can build a life here...
组建家庭
together.
- 安吉尔 -嘿
-Angel... -Hey.
你现在不用说什么
You don't have to say anything right now.
考虑一下
Just think about it.
别再说谎了 老头子
No more fucking lies, viejo.
我爱你的母亲
I was in love with your mother.
他是个可爱的孩子
He's a good-looking kid.
让人头疼
He's a pain in the ass,
- 但他是我的孩子 - 他叫什么名字
-but he's my little guy. -What's his name?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表