剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
前台♥办♥公室
Front office.
一会儿再跟你聊
Catch up with you later on.
小牧羊女
Little Bo Peep.
你在这里做什么
What the fuck are youdoing here?
在有需要的时候伸出双手
Reaching out in a time of need.
你需要的是离开这里
What you need isto fucking leave.
是在你有需要的时候 兄弟
In a time of your need,brother.
不许叫我兄弟
Don't you fuckingcall me "brother."
你说得对
You're right.
看 蝴蝶不像你我 参加过俱乐部
See, Butterfly has never beenin a club, like you and I,
所以他理解不了 男人之间
so he can't grasp the power,the beauty
互相承诺的美
of men committing to other men.
只有两样东西能够打破这种承诺
And there are only two thingscan break that bond,
被你自己的兄弟杀害
get you murderedby your own brothers.
- 搞什么 滚蛋 - 同性行为
‐ What the fuck? Get off of me!‐ Homosexual behavior.
另外一种 当然
The other, of course...
就是经静脉毒品注射
...intravenous drug use.
跟你说了你在十字路口
Told you you wereat a crossroads.
警告过你
Tried to warn you.
谁质疑过我们的小羊羔会选择那条
Was there ever a doubtour little lamb would choose
吉安县又不满荆棘的路
anything butthe steep and thorny path?
你想从我这里得到什么
What the fuckdo you want from me?
让我先从我不想要什么开始
Let me start withwhat I don't want.
我不想把这张照片给你的兄弟看
I don't want to have to showthis photo to your brothers.
我不想要把你的东西点了
I don't want to setyour shit on fire.
就算不杀你我的罪业就
My karma's gotenough dead weight
已经够沉的了
without your bodyattached to it.
那你想要什么
Then what the fuck do you want?
一千克海♥洛♥因♥
One kilo of heroin.
你真的是疯了
You really are fucking crazy.
你 你 你 你 你想要我从俱乐部偷东西
You‐you‐you‐you,you want me to not get killed
避免送命
by stealing from my club,
科这么做自然就把我推上了断头台
which will automaticallyget me fucking killed?
我是个复杂的人
I'm complicated.
不
Nah.
我不做
I ain't doing it.
霍普救了你的命就意味着你欠她的
Hope saving your lifemeans you owe her,
也就意味着你欠我的 我有那个病 我有
which means you owe me,and I got that thing, I got‐‐
- 我有 - 成年注意力缺陷障碍
‐ I got the, uh...‐ Adult attention‐deficitdisorder.
对 那个 所以我容易无聊 我无聊的时候
Yeah, that. So I get bored,and when I'm bored,
我就会放火
I like to set shit on fire.
你要在周五之前拿到
So you have until Friday.
把好消息告诉他
But tell him the good news.
你会停止出汗打颤
You'll stop shakingand sweating.
暂时能缓解
For now.
暂时缓解 一向这么现实
"For now." Always the realist.
娶你的
Fuck you.
不客气 兄弟
You're welcome, brother.
造成的损害
* The damage that was done
法官
* Oh, Judge
我任你判罚
* I'm at your command
你让我别无选择
* It seem you've forcedmy hand...
怎么了
What?
艾丽西亚
I saw Alicia.
不是她做的
It wasn't her.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
如果她说了 他们会给她安排单人间
If she talked,they'd have her in Ad Seg.
她鼻青脸肿
She was in blues.
还在普通囚区
Gen pop.
如果她供出了我们联调局是不会
No way the Feds riskhanging her out there
让她留在外面
if she flipped on us.
她害怕
She's scared...
她很憔悴 但是不是她说的
...she's broken,but it's not her.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
闪烁的光芒
* Glowing light...
现在怎么办
What now?
这一天是越来越糟糕了
A shitty day gets shittier.
但是他另有计划
* But he had other plans...
- 以西 - 怎么了
‐ EZ.‐ Yeah?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
这是怎么回事
?Qué es esto?
对不起 先生
Lo siento, se?or.
米盖尔 你回家了 我
Miguel, you're home. I...
这是你做的吗
Did you do this?
我在想
I was just thinking...
- 显然 - 也许
‐ Obviously...‐ ...maybe it's...
显然你没有考虑清楚
Obviously you weren't thinking.
- 米盖尔 - 你没有权利动她的
‐ Miguel.‐ You have no fucking right
东西
to touch her things!
你是有多目中无人
How fucking arrogant are you?
我是说 你凭什么觉得你能决定
I mean, what makes you thinkyou get to decide?
她是我母亲
She was my mother.
你觉得我是个孩子吗
Do you thinkI'm a fucking child?!
你觉得我需要你保护我吗
Do you think I need youto protect me?!‐(Cristóbal crying)
你们俩是有什么问题
What the hell is wrongwith you two?
过来 没事了
Come here. Shh‐‐ it's okay.
你能告诉我他是怎么了吗
Will you tell mewhat happened to him?
你能告诉我你怎么了吗
Will you tell mewhat happened to you?
跟我说说 让我帮你
Talk to me. Let me help you.
你想要帮我
You want to help me?
我想
I do.
就像你把我送进妓院那样帮我吗
Like when you helped meand put me in a brothel?
我是想保护你
I was trying to keep you safe.
- 保护 - 对 我不想要
‐ Safe?‐ Yeah, I didn't want
你出事
anything to happen to you.
在我失去我的家人之后 我无处可去
After I lost my family,I had nowhere to go.
流落街头
Just the street.
我被一些女人收留 保证我的安全
I was taken in by some women,to keep me "safe."
我不知道妓院是什么
I didn't knowwhat a brothel was,
但是我洗衣做饭
but I cooked, I cleaned.
我看着男人来来去去
I watched the men come and go.
猪猡
Pigs.
我十一岁的时候 他们说是时候了
When I turned 11,they said it was time.
我得自己赚留宿费
I had to earn my keep.
所以当天我在厨房♥
So that same dayin the kitchen...
我拿起削皮刀 我
I took the paring knife,and I...
割了自己的喉咙
I cut my own throat,
就像我看到他们对我的父亲
just how I watched themdo to my father.
我的母亲 我的兄弟做的那样
My mother. My brother.
我决定我宁愿和我的家人一起入土
I decided I'd rather bewith my family in the ground
也不要让别人控制我的身体
than let someone elsecontrol my body.
你想要知道在里面发生了什么吗
You want to knowwhat happened in there?
和波特
With Potter?
我没能拿起刀
I couldn't getmy hands on a knife.
你外表像个男人 安吉尔
You look like a man, Angel.
但是你还是那个男孩 不过是长高了
But you're justa little boy grown tall.
史蒂夫
Steve.
琳达再见客户
Linda's with a client right now.
你能等等吗 - 不
Do you want to wait?‐ Nah.
我来不是为这件事
I'm not here for that.
主教让我带你去俱乐部
Bishop asked me to bring youback to the clubhouse.
他知道去哪找我
Well, he knows where to find me.
求你了 维姬
Please. Vic.
如果我空着手回去汉克会杀了我的
Hank will kill meif I come back empty‐handed.
那好吧
All right, then.
给我点时间
Give me a second.
我去拿外套
I'll grab my coat.
维姬
Oh, Vic.
你等着瞧 我能创造奇迹
You'll see.I'm a miracle worker.
得有奇迹才行
You're gonna need to be.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表