剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
去因皮里尔找工人 去做点什么
Get your workers from El Centro. Do something.
因为如果你不做 这座城的残余也将死去
Because if you don't, what is left of this town will die.
人们在受伤 在逃离
People are hurting, and people are fleeing.
我们已经开始给警♥察♥裁员了
We're‐we're cutting the police force.
我们甚至都没钱去雇
We can't even afford to pay someone
环卫工人扫垃圾了
to pick up the fucking trash!
我很高兴你在自己的世外桃源
You know, I'm‐I'm glad you're up here on your hill,
躲避着恶臭
away from the stench,
但你最好希望风向别变
but you better hope the wind doesn't shift.
因为
Because...
我知道你为了得到自己想要的 都做了什么
...I know what it took for you to get you what you wanted,
你手上的血债 是一辈子洗不清的
and that blood will always be on your hands.
今天早上又去了一趟爸爸那里
Went by Pop's again this morning.
他今天没起床吧
He didn't get out of bed today?
我们要他妈拿他怎么办啊
What the fuck are we gonna do with him?
不好过啊
Having a tough time.
什么都不好过
Everything.
看着他这样 挺不好受的
Well, it ain't right, seeing him like this.
他也是人 安琼
He's human, Angel.
嗯 但他不食烟火的样子
Yeah, and that ain't fucking fair.
别他妈照着我
Get the fucking light out of my eyes!
拿着
Grab it.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么了出这么多汗
What the fuck are you sweating for?
是我驮着这玩意走了一英里
I'm the one had to carry that shit for a mile.
让我喘口气
I need some air.
谁给这狗♥日♥的♥拿卫生巾来
Somebody get this motherfucker a Tampax.
大姨妈一个月没停过吧
His vagina's been bleeding for months.
太恶心了 兄弟
That's gross, bro.
兄弟 这跟我们以前搬的东西比起来根本不算什么
Man, this ain't even a quarter of what we used to move.
你觉得边境会持续关闭多久
How much longer you think that border shutdown can last?
我们还能坚持多久
How much longer can we?
情况怎么样
How are we coming?
不错
Looking good.
等你一通过
Once you make it past...
就直接开去俱乐部会所
...just drive to the clubhouse.
阿怪会在那边等你
Creeper will meet you there.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
就像查酒驾一样
It's like going through a DUI checkpoint.
他们担心的违法品都不用你运输
All they care about are illegals that are already on this side.
没别的
Nothing else.
读过《秘密》么
Ever read The Secret?
到时候我得过检查点的时候
I'm gonna focus on manifesting my ass
我得动用一下表演力了
on the other side of that checkpoint.
想象你挣了五千块
Manifest yourself five grand richer.
操 我确实缺钱
Shit. I need it.
我和丈夫本来在阿嘉公园上班
Husband and I were supposed to work at the Agra Park,
结果
and, well...
没想到维基给的钱太少了
we thought Vicki would pay more than she does.
根本不够我们
You know, for what it costs for me to have to...
嗯 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
对所有人来说
Shutdown's been...
封锁的打击都很大
tough on everyone.
嗯
Yeah.
幸好 犯罪行为收成不错
Luckily, crime always pays.
以西 出发
EZ, let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一紧张就话太多
I‐I talk too much when I get nervous.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你保证
You promise?
我保证
Promise.
我不确定这是个好主意 兄弟
I don't know if this is a good idea, man.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
如果她出事了 我们也会倒霉
If she's not, it's on us.
她知道这种活到底要面对什么
She knows what she's signing up for.
不 这一切 波特 封锁
No, all of this‐‐ Potter, shutdown‐‐
是我们以前干的事的报应
it's payback for the picture we used.
我们又没得选
Well, we didn't have a choice.
但是俱乐部 城镇也都在付出代价
Yeah, but the club, the town are all paying the price.
嘿
Hey.
没人他妈比我付出的代价更大了
No one more than fucking me.
我知道
I know.
对不起 是我没想清楚
I'm sorry. I‐I wasn't thinking.
没事的 兄弟
It's fine, man.
我跟你说了 兄弟 一切都他妈没事的
Like I told you, bro, everything is fucking fine.
知道吗
All right?
妹子们还好吗
You girls good?
那就走吧
Let's get out of here, then.
雷欧娜给我们找了点好差事
La Llorona's giving us some serious ojo.
就像里兹穿着睡袍盯着我们一样
It's like Riz staring down on us in a nightgown.
不 里兹的头发更好看
Nah. Riz's hair was prettier.
什么
What?
说这话也太早了 兄弟
Too soon, man.
嘿 托普
Hey, Top.
如果你敢捏我的蜥蜴
*If you squeeze my lizard
我就把蛇放你身上
* I'll put my snake on you
瓦莫斯
Vamos.
我是个浪漫的冒险家
*I'm a romantic adventure...
等我们回去基地再说
Not until we get back to base.
但是并没有任何区别
* But it don't make no difference...
可可赢了
Coco's got it.
明明是老子
The fuck I do.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
你至少欠了每个人100美元
You owe every one of us at least a hundred bucks.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么现在还破产呢
How the fuck are you still broke?
- 兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥ - 就算你不考虑你自己
‐Man, how the fuck...? ‐If you don't mind your own...
别吵了 各位 反正我赢了
It's okay, guys. I got it.
你他♥娘♥的♥钱都花哪去了 兄弟
What the hell you been spending your money on, bro?
不会是嗑药了吧
It's them pills.
反正不是去买♥♥了香皂
Sure as shit ain't soap.
闻着跟街上的乞丐一样
Smell like a goddamn homeless person.
闭上你他♥娘♥的♥臭嘴吧 兄弟
Shut the fuck up, man.
闻着跟流浪汉一样 就跟你马上要去偷别人放
Smell like a hobo, like you're about to steal
窗沿的馅饼一样
a pie off a windowsill.
你是偷汉堡才变得这么肥吧
Fat‐ass Hamburglar.
哇
‐ ‐ANGEL: Oh!
握草 一语中的
Oh, shit, he got you.
我在乎个毛线 我屁♥股♥上的肉还可以减下来
What the fuck I care? My ass can go on a diet.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的却永远跟个不死僵尸一样
This motherfucker's always gonna look like a fucked‐up Nosferatu.
狗改不了吃屎
You'll stay a bitch.
你刚刚他妈的说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
嘿 算了吧 都是兄弟 我们
Hey, come on, guys. We're...
不 他是个成年人了 还当过童子军
No. No, he's a grown‐ass man, Boy Scout.
他又不是没长嘴
He can speak for himself.
那好
All right.
我已经受够了你满口喷粪 还自以为幽默
Tired of you talking shit, always thinking you're funny.
我受够了你这个贱♥人♥
I'm tired of you being a little fucking bitch
整天抱怨自己眼里揉不得沙子
and crying about some fucking glass in your eye!
草你妈 狗♥娘♥养♥的
‐Fuck you, bitch. ‐
- 住手 - 你这个人干嘛呢
‐Hey! ‐What are you doing, man?
什么情况
What the fuck?
那可是我哥们
That's my fucking brother.
被死亡击毙
*Killed by death
被死亡击毙
*Killed by death
要上嘛
Shall we?
被死亡击毙
*Killed by death
那就上呗
I think we fucking shall.
死亡 死亡 死亡
*By death, by death, by death
击毙 击毙 击毙
*By death, by death, by death
被死亡击毙 被死亡
* Killed by death, killed...
你今天怎么样啊
How you doing today?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表