剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
向摩托帮赔罪
To the club.
我希望现在我把债还清了
I'm hoping now I have.
作为玛雅帮的人对我来说意义胜过任何事情
Being a mayan has meant more to me than anything, bro.
但是如果我留下来
But if I stay...
我只会见证更多的死亡
...All I see is more bodies.
如果我和盖比走
And if I go with gaby...
也许还有一线希望
Maybe there's some hope?
钉子是你的第二次机会
Nails is your second chance.
我担心我只有盖比这一次机会
I'm afraid gaby is my only chance.
我理解 兄弟
I get it, man.
你知道 形势有时候可能会很严峻 但是
You know, things we got to do sometimes can be hard, but...
到上就是这样的
That's just how it is.
你不明白
You don't get it.
不是因为这件坎肩穿着不合身
The kutte's not a bad fit.
是因为我在这种生活中太如鱼得水了
It fits too fucking well.
你说得对
you're right.
我不明白
I don't get it.
对我来说
this isn't hard for me.
我们对受咒者 拉莫斯
What we did to the vatos malditos, ramos.
再算上今天的事情
Shit, today.
我差点炸死那个小孩
I would have blown that fucking kid up.
是 但是你没有
Yeah, but you didn't.
要是迫不得已我是会这么做的
But I would have if I had to.
如果摩托帮需要这么做
If that's what the club needed.
我做起来游刃有余
I'm good at this.
我不知道这是不是好事
And I don't know if that's a good thing.
你昨天说的事情
you know, what you said yesterday,
说妈妈为我骄傲
about mom being proud of me.
意义很深
That meant a lot.
帮派是我的家庭
Well, this club is my family,
但是我只有一个兄弟
but I only have one real brother.
即使在我们小的时候
Even when we were little kids
你自以为是的样子让我想掐死你
and I wanted to strangle your annoying, know-it-all ass...
我们在一起的时候 所有事情都好像
...When we're together, everything's just...
正合适
Right.
你知道 话虽这么说
You know, with that being said, bro,
如果我在桌子另一边看不到你
if I were to look across the table
我会想念你 但是
and not see you there, I'd miss you, but...
我理解
I'd understand.
因为我觉得
'cause I don't think
这不会让妈妈骄傲
this is what would have made mom proud of you.
即使你是她最喜欢的
Even if you were her favorite. -
我不是她最喜欢的孩子 安吉尔
I wasn't her favorite, angel.
我想 那些书籍 诗歌♥还有艺术
I think, all the books, the poetry and art--
我想她想要让我远离某些东西
I think she was trying to keep me away from something.
我觉得她在我身上看到了老爹
I think she saw pop in me.
你遗传了老爹的长相
You got pop's looks.
闭嘴
Shut up.
但是我遗传了爸爸其他的不备份
But I got the other parts of pop.
你觉得遗传了妈妈的好心肠
You definitely got mom's heart.
你告诉老爹了吗
you tell pop already?
盖比和我一块告诉他
Gaby and I are gonna tell him together,
然后今晚触发 在和主教谈过之后就走
then leave tonight... After I talk to bishop.
不 我来和主教说
No. I'll tell bishop.
是 我来通知大家你走了
Yeah, I'll let everyone know after you're gone.
我不想要他们说服你留下
I don't want none of them fools trying to convince you to stay.
你上哪去
Where you going?
我有件事
I have a thing.
搞什么
What the fuck? -
你没必要表现得这么别扭
you don't have to be all fucking weird about it.
我们不在乎 就是客气一下
Really don't give a shit. Just trying to being polite.
我得去收拾了
I got to go pack.
再和你标致的长兄喝一杯
one last beer with your older, better-looking brother?
见鬼 他在屋里吗
Oh, shit, yeah. Is he inside?
你太俗气了
Oh, you're so fucking corny.
你的性病怎么样了
How's your hpv going? -
天呐
jesus.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
你♥爸♥爸 他不是摩托帮的成员了
Your dad-- he ain't part of the club no more.
你不能不说一声就出现
You can't just show up here unannounced.
前台没人
Well, no one was in the front office.
那也不行
Yeah, still.
我不知道还能找谁
Look, I-I didn't know who else to come to.
我不是想让摩托帮来干涉他的事情
I-I ain't trying to blow his shit up with the club,
但是我知道你是他最好的朋友
but I know you're his best friend.
可可走了我担心他会
Coco's gone, and I'm fucking scared
初始
something happened to him.
我不能掺和到他的事里面
I can't be a part of anything that dude's got going on.
他上冰♥毒♥山了 吉利
He went to meth mountain, gilly.
再也没回来 出事了
He never came back. Something's wrong.
他是个瘾君子 他嗑高了
He's a fucking junkie. He's high.
我又不傻
I'm not an idiot, okay?
我知道可可吸毒 但是 他惹上麻烦了
I know what coco is, but he's in fucking trouble.
就像你说的 你♥爸♥救不回来了
Like you said, your dad's gone.
你最好接受这一点 向前看
It's best you just accept that, move on.
你就是个娘们
You're a fucking pussy. Hmm?
背弃你的兄弟 你就是个娘们
For turning your back on your brother, you're a fucking pussy.
我说了
like I said,
你不能随随便便跑到这来
you can't just show up here whenever you want.
你知道吗 去你的
you know what? Fuck you! Hmm?
去你的 你和摩托帮都去死把
Fuck you! Fuck all this shit! Fuck you, okay?!
娶你的
Fuck you!
这一切 都是狗屁
This, all this shit-- this is all bullshit!
你们都去死吧
Fuck you guys!
这个地方去死吧
Fuck this place.
该死
fuck.
你到了老爹的店了吗
You're at the old man's plac?
到了
Yeah.
好 你觉得马库斯下得了手吗
Good. Do you think marcus is actually up for this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道如果他下不了手怎么办
You know what to do if he's not?
当然
Of course.
我以为你要和我到店里见面
I thought you were gonna meet me there.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
行 进来
Yeah. Come on.
我觉得我惹上麻烦了 以西 该死
I think I'm in trouble, ez. Fuck.
好了 慢点 慢点 怎么了
Okay, slow down. Slow down. What's wrong?
我不知道 我记不清了 我就是
I don't know, 'cause I can't fully remember. I just...
我觉得昨晚出事了 但是我
I think something happened last night, but I...
怎么回事
what's going on?
我要离开圣父帮
I'm getting out of santo padre.
跟着那个女孩走
With the girl?
我们要北上
We're headed north.
那么
What about...
你父亲和安吉尔呢
Your father or angel?
安吉尔知道
well, angel knows.
我这就去告诉老爹
I'm on my way to tell pop now.
你不打算
You weren't gonna say goodbye...
跟我告别吗
...To me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 这样说不公平
Sorry. That wasn't fair to ask.
我觉得自己像是那本书里的女孩和士兵
I feel like the girl and the soldier from that book.
那个你在我高三夏天给我读的故事
The one you'd read to me summer of my junior year
那时候在菲利佩的卡车后面
in the back of felipe's truck.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
对不起
Sorry.
你当然记得
Of course you remember.
百年孤独
One hundred years of solitude.
故事那部分一直魂牵梦绕
That part has always haunted me.
女孩去解读塔罗牌
Where the girl's about to have her tarot cards read.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表