剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
恭喜 以西结
Congratulations,Ezekiel.
欢迎入帮
Welcome to the tribe.
你是莱蒂的朋友吧
You must be Letty's friend.
我是以西结
I'm Ezekiel.
加布里拉
Gabriela.
可以
I would like that.
你和那个幕后操纵者
Bad blood with you
有恩怨是吗
and the shot caller?
帕洛
Palo?
差不多吧
Something like that.
- 可可 - 我他妈看不见了
‐Coco! ‐I can't fucking see.
- 里兹 - 快他妈叫救护车
‐Riz! ‐Call a fucking ambulance!
里兹没撑下来
Riz didn't make it.
我们要开战了
We're going to war.
- 我没看到帕洛 - 去找他
‐I don't see Palo. ‐Find him.
你找到帕洛没有
Did you find Palo?
找到了 他妈的
Found him. Fuck me.
你觉得波特到底知道多少
How much do you think Potter really knows?
波特知道你也有参与 他觉得他可以通过摧毁帕洛莫
Potter knows you're involved. He thinks he can shut down
来组织起义
the uprisings by destroying Palomo.
艾德丽塔
Adelita.
挑选队伍 去接艾德丽塔
Pick your crew. Go get Adelita.
是他妈雇佣军
It's the fucking MC.
谢天谢地
Oh, Jesus. Thank God. ‐
你必须走了
You have to go.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
我要知道在那片沙漠里
I need to know the truth
到底发生了什么
about what happened in the desert.
反抗军 艾德丽塔 格琳达 帕洛莫
Rebels, Adelita, Galinda, Palomo.
所有细节
All the pieces.
否则 我就让洲交所带走菲利佩·雷耶斯
If not, I'll have ICE pick up Felipe Reyes.
我跟她说了 波特在敲诈我们
Told her Potter's blackmailing us.
把爸爸当作筹码
Using Pop as leverage.
恭喜 爸爸
Congratulations, Papa.
你儿子昨天出生了
Your son was born yesterday.
- 怎么了 - 有蒂塔的消息吗
‐What's the matter? ‐Have you heard from Dita?
- 没有 怎么了 - 她见过医生后
‐No. Why? ‐She finished with the doc
一直没有回到等待室
but never came back to the waiting room.
你好 伊格纳西奥
Hola, Ignacio.
我发现我之所以被救
I realize that the reason I was saved
是因为我还有事情要做
is because I still have things I need to do.
我就是其中之一吧
I guess I'm one of those things, huh?
是蒂塔下令攻击
Dita ordered the hit.
今天你们雷耶斯一家必须有人帮我纠正错误
One of you Reyes men has to help me right a wrong today.
我来
I'll do it.
你摧毁了我的家庭
You destroyed my family.
以西 这不是你
EZ, this is not you.
不 爸爸
Yeah, Pop.
这就是
It is.
如果你感觉迷惑
If you're feeling froggy,
我的手下很乐意帮忙
my boy here can gladly accommodate.
你们红瑞木的杂碎又要插手我们的事了
You Dogwood fucks gonna step on our shit again?
不
No.
他还好么
He good?
你还好吗
Are you good?
嗯
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
陷入无尽的黑暗
*Slippin' into darkness
我的思想
*Take my mind
已经超越了梦境
*Beyond the dreams
我
*I was
陷入了无尽的黑暗
*Slippin' into darkness
我的思想
*Take my mind
已经超越了梦境
*Beyond the dreams
我和自己的兄弟交谈
*Where I talk to my brother
他们从不提及自己的名字
*Who never said their name
陷入无尽的黑暗
*Slippin' into darkness
我听见
*When I heard
母亲说
*My mother say
我陷入了无尽的黑暗
*I was slippin' into darkness
我听见
*When I heard
母亲说
*My mother say
她说 她说
*Hey, what she say, what she say
你陷入了无尽的黑暗
*You've been slipping into darkness
你很快就会付出代价
*Pretty soon you gonna pay
爸爸
Pop?
爸爸
Pop?
醒了么
You up?
今天准备开张么
You gonna open the shop today?
给你做了早餐卷饼
Got you a breakfast burrito.
爸爸
Pop?
我给你留了吃的哈
I'll leave the food for you.
可可
Coco?
可可
Coco!
你看着一团糟
You look like shit.
肯定是遗传的
Must be genetic.
看到我iPad了么
Have you seen my iPad?
我发誓是在我包里的
I swear that I left it in my backpack.
那就去你包里找啊
So look in your backpack.
找了 傻子
I did, menso.
哪都找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
我感觉自己要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
这都是我丢的第二台了
This is the second one that I've lost.
你确定你没看到过
Are you sure that you haven't seen it?
搞不好在某堆你的东西下面
It's probably under a pile of your shit somewhere.
你怎么回事
What is up your ass?
这地方就他妈一团糟 拉提莎 什么都得我来干
This place is a fucking mess, Leticia. I got to do everything.
你想退学 那你♥他♥妈♥倒是去上班啊
I mean, you want to drop out, why don't you get a fucking job
别整天躺在这里就知道参加狂欢会 就知道吃喝拉撒
instead of staying out all night, going to raves and shit?
被你发现了 老头子 我造了台时光机
You caught me, old man. I built a time machine
回到了20世纪90年代就他妈为了参加狂欢会
to travel back to the 1990s to go to a fucking rave.
- 随你怎么说 - 而且我没有退学
‐Yeah, whatever. ‐And I didn't drop out.
是你付不起学费了
You couldn't afford to pay for tuition anymore.
那你♥他♥妈♥去上班啊
So get a fucking job.
搞不好老娘真♥他♥妈♥去呢
Well, then, maybe I fucking will, hmm?
那样就有钱自己生活 让你滚蛋了
So that I can afford to get away from you.
老子巴不得呢
Do me the fucking favor.
- 安琼 - 嘿
‐Angel. ‐ Hey.
嘿
Hey.
闭嘴
Shut up.
抱歉 奈尔斯
Sorry, Nails.
安琼没跟我说你会来 不然我就给你买♥♥了
Angel didn't tell me you'd be here. I'd get you one.
我讨厌咖啡
I hate coffee.
总让我想起我三年级老师的口臭
Kind of reminds me of my third‐grade teacher's breath.
没错 博扎克先生
Yep. Mr. Bozak.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你觉得你能逃得过我吗
Think you can just avoid me?
你像他妈法国贵族一样
While you're floating in your castle
在自己的城♥堡♥里漂浮的时候 很多人正在失去自己的养老金
like Marie fucking Antoinette, people have lost their pensions.
正直善良的人失去了自己的一切
Good, honest people have lost everything.
你和你的丈夫本应该拯救这座城的
You and your husband were supposed to save this town.
可你们却他妈把计划砸了了 还有B计划吗你
You've fucking buried it. What's your plan B?
你要怎么纠正这一切
How are you gonna fix this?
我们不可能可以预见到
There's no way we could have foreseen
边境关闭
the border shutdown.
我们现在弄不到任何材料了 我们束手无策
We can't get any materials now. Our hands are tied.
老天 你怎么会想不到
Gee, I wonder how you could have foreseen
因为你丈夫的犯罪活动而引起
the invasion of your own fucking government
你那傻♥逼♥政♥府♥的入侵
because of your husband's criminal activities.
去布劳利弄水泥
Get your cement from Brawley.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表