剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
米盖尔 我们能谈谈吗
Miguel, can I speak with you quickly?
进屋谈
Inside.
你为什么不告诉我你叫了埃林
So why didn't you tell me you called Erin?
米盖尔 现在她喝醉了我没办法
Miguel, I haven't been able to get her to leave
让她离开
and now she's drunk.
你能让帕科送她回家吗
Can you have Paco drive her home?
- 她明天再来开自己的车 - 不行
‐ And she'll pick up her car tomor... ‐ No.
我邀请她来和我们一块住
I've invited your sister to stay with us.
住多长时间
Uh... for how long?
她想住多久就住多久
Long as she wants.
你都不跟我商量
Without talking to me?
玛丽亚不在了 我们需要帮助
Look, Maria's gone. We need the help.
好吧 但是我们可以雇人 那
Okay, but we can hire someone. That's...
你自己说了身边有家人是
You said yourself it's important we surround ourselves
多重要 我要上♥床♥了
with real family. I'm going to bed.
不
No.
以西结
Ezekiel.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a fucking babysitter.
希望你明天感觉好一些 老爷子
I hope you feel better tomorrow, viejo.
抱歉我耽搁了
Sorry I got hung up.
你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my messages?
收到了
I did.
他今天一直这个样子吗
Was he like that all day?
他是个好人
He's a good man.
但是很孤独
But he's lonely.
我明天再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
你没必要这么做
Oh, you don't got to do that.
你嫉妒了
You jealous?
担心我喜欢你父亲胜过你
Worried I may like your father more than you?
我担心你给他买♥♥一个消厄娃娃
I'll start worrying when you buy him a mu?eca quitapena.
你说对了
You said it right.
你是个好学生
You're such a good student.
是老师教得好
Just need the right teacher.
回家去
Go home.
抱歉 老爹
Sorry, Pop.
我在找一个叫蝴蝶的人
I'm looking for somebody named Butterfly.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
哟 你是
Yo, uh... are you...?
蝴蝶吗
You Butterfly?
是 我能为你做些什么 朋友
Yeah, what can I do for you, friend?
山茱萸那边的人说你有羟考酮
Homie down in Dogwood said you had some Oxy.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
对 我替社区保管
Yeah, I'm holding for the community.
你需要什么
What did you need?
我有40的 80的
I got 40s, 80s.
一毫克一美元 现金
Dollar per milligram, cash.
你要是有贵重物品也可以换
Or I can trade if you got good essentials.
哪一代的
What generation?
我不知道 但是是新的
I‐I don't know, but it‐it's the new one.
我可以给你一片40毫克的
I'll trade a 40 for it.
一片药
One fucking pill?
这个值500美元
I mean, this shit's worth like 500 bucks.
对我来说不值这么多
Not to me it ain't.
好吧 两片40的
All right, two 40s.
这样很公道了
That's straight.
好
Fine.
这边走
This way.
你不会有好下场的 兄弟
This isn't gonna end well for you, brother.
我不是你兄弟
I ain't your fucking brother.
全部都拿出来
All of it.
你现在站在十字路口
Now you're at a crossroads.
还有时间
There's still time.
闭上臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我要把那个也拿回来 混账
I'm taking that back, too, motherfucker.
快点
Come on!
该死 见鬼
Shit. Fuck.
快
Come on.
该死
Fuck!
该死 不要
Ah, fuck! No!
不 不
No! No!
你不属于这里 朋友
You don't belong here, friend.
可可
Coco?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表