剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我不想让他们看到我这个样子
I don't want them seeing me like this.
艾丽西亚 你还有别的选择
Alicia, you have other options.
你可以告诉他们
You could tell them
这件事的幕后主使是什么人
who actually is behind this shit.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你觉得他们会忠诚于你吗
Do you think that they will be loyal to you?
你觉得他们在乎你 在乎我们吗
Do you think they give a shit about you? About us?
他们都不在乎我的外甥
They didn't even care about my nephew.
里兹走了还不到一天
Riz wasn't gone a day,
他们就过来把他的东西
and they were back taking what was his.
我的东西拿走
What's mine.
你接下这个活是为了你的家人
You took this job because of your family.
如果你真的在乎他们
If you really care about them...
你只有一个选择 艾丽西亚
...you only got one choice here, Alicia.
可算见识了
Well, well, stop the world.
这就是不法之徒养老的地方
So this is where outlaws come to die, huh?
郊区生活
Fucking suburbs.
你知道他们怎么说 兄弟
Hey, you know what they say, primo.
领带做绞索 房♥贷做棺材
Tie for a noose, mortgage for a casket.
行了 别听他的
Oh, please, don't listen to him.
他喜欢这里 过来抱一个
He loves it out here. Give me some love.
我们用不着再担惊受怕了
We don't got to hit the floor every time we hear a bang, huh?
你怎么样
So how are you?
我们想你了
We miss you.
好极了
Perfect.
泰莎在哪
Where's Tessa?
在上学 七年级
School, seventh grade.
是啊 时间过得真快
Yeah, time really flies, huh?
别这么生分 好吗
So stop being a stranger, okay?
我们爱你
We love you.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon, okay?
别迟到了
Don't be late.
一会儿见
See you soon.
以西结
Ezekiel.
教父
Padrino.
我们得问问
Uh, we got an ask.
我也想和你谈谈 兄弟
I wanted to talk to you, too, primo.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we have a minute?
孩子没问题
Kid's good.
他可以留下
He can stay.
帮我个忙 去陪陪路易斯
Hey, do me a favor, go keep Luis company.
他一个人容易无聊
He gets lonely.
怎么
What?
你卧推多少
How much you bench?
我听说
I heard things got tense
和其他头领前几天发生的事了
the other night with the other Kings.
我听了他们的说法
I heard things were said.
所以我才来这
That's why I'm here.
需要运货过境
Need to bring some product over.
量很大
A lot of it.
两百千克
200 keys.
你做了正确的决定 兄弟
You're making the right choice, primo.
我知道不容易 但是有些时候
I know it's hard, but sometimes
你得把你的自尊放在一边
you got to put your ego aside.
康彻和拉莫斯 他们聪明
Canche and Ramos, they're smart.
所以我才让他们当头领
That's why I made them Kings.
照他们说的做 翻倍供货量
Doing what they say, doubling up--
才是对俱乐部正确的决定
it's the right call for the club.
是 对
Yeah, right.
我们今天就要
We need it today.
可能要250千克
Should probably be 250 keys.
时间真够紧的
That's short fucking notice.
我在做对于俱乐部来说最好的选择
I'm just trying to do what's best for the club.
我看看这么短的提前量
I'll see what kind of escort I can scrounge up
我能找到什么样的人给你护送
with such short lead time.
等我拿到细节 我就给你消息
When I get the details, I'll send you a message.
- 一会儿见 哥们 - 好
- See you soon, man. - Yeah.
兄弟
Hey, primo.
我知道这周有什么日子
I know what this week is.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, huh?
即便我不记得
Even if I didn't,
从你的眼神里也能看得出来
can tell by the look in your eyes.
我都没意识到
Wow. I didn't even realize.
偶们没事了吧
We good?
你和你兄弟今天就过境
You and your brother are going over today.
今天
Today?
去他们的
Fuck 'em all.
今晚就出发
It's going down tonight.
你能倒立吗
Can you go upside down?
好
Yeah!
你就像一袋土豆一样重
You're like a sack of potatoes.
你猜怎么样 怎么样 怎么样
ERIN Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?
法医有打来电♥话♥
The medical examiner called again.
留言要你回电
Left another message for you to call him back.
你和他相处得很好
You're good with him.
你做得很好 - 你今天有什么计划
You're doing so... -What's your plan for the day?
得去南边一趟
Have to go south.
他们让你过境
They let you over the border?
我乘直升机去尤马(亚利桑那州)
I chopper to Yuma, cross there.
直升机
A helicopter.
看来干这行很赚钱
Must really pay to be a...
等等 你是做什么的来着
Oh, wait. What is it you do again?
- 我会想到的 - 埃林
- It'll come to me. -Erin.
领英上是怎么写的来着
What's it say on LinkedIn?
埃林 没人觉得你幽默
Erin, no one thinks you're funny.
上面写着我很忙而且要迟到了
It says I'm a very busy man who's late.
我们今天应该带他去福斯特冰激淋
We should take him to Foster Freeze today. Hmm?
- 就像我们小的时候 - 福斯特冰激淋
-Like when we were little. -Foster Freeze?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
那是我们同年最重要的回忆
It was just the most important relic of our childhood.
戴安娜在她的情感恐♥怖♥主♥义♥征途中
That was the only good memory Diana allowed us
拥有的唯一的美好回忆
in her campaign of emotional terrorism.
你觉得怎么样 克里斯
What do you think, Chris?
想要吃冰激淋吗
You want to get some ice cream?
不 那 我们不让他吃乳制品
No, that's-that's... We don't let him eat dairy.
再见 亲爱的
Nos vemos, mi amor.
我得走了
I got to go.
去开间房♥吧 你们俩
Geez. Get a room, you two.
你们好好玩
You guys have fun.
不
No.
没有保镖带我们去 他们得跟着米盖尔
There's no security to take us. They'll all be with Miguel.
我们得留保镖在房♥子这边
And we always need to keep a detail at the house.
行了 这个城市里的
Okay, it's just that the people
人
in this town...
怀有积怨
There's an anger here.
他们因为建筑项目的事 还有
They blame us for the Agra Park, for the...
封城的事责怪我们
for the shutdown.
过来
Come here.
求你 求求你
Please? Please,
我们能再来点吗
can we have some more?
该死
Fuck.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
你睡得很香 亲爱的
You sleep well, sweetheart?
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
我看透你了 兄弟
I see you, brother.
自以自♥由♥ 屈服于其他人的条例
Thinking you're free, bending over to other men's bylaws.
被规则和例法欺凌
Getting mouth-fucked by rules and regulations.
都是幻觉
It's a mirage.
这
This...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表