剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
安吉尔和我带过去
Angel and I bring it all over,
其他人等在另一边
everyone elseis waiting on this side.
- 我们考虑运多少 - 两百千克
‐ How much are we thinking?‐ 200 keys.
要是出了事得亏不少
That's a lot to be on the hookfor if this thing goes south.
不会的
It won't.
- 你知道我是谁吗 - 我知道你是谁
‐You know who the fuckI am? Huh?‐I do know who you are.
- 你是小牧羊女 - 我想要离开这里
‐You're Little Bo‐Peep.‐ I just want to getthe fuck out of here.
- 你和帕洛 - 你不了解他
‐You and Palo?‐ You don't know him.
他不会放过这件事的
He's not gonna let this go.
他要是回来怎么办
What happens if he comes back?
也许我应该把我们的安排
Maybe I should just tell
告诉苏格兰人
the Scotsman aboutour little arrangement.
- 我会来找你 - 没这个必要
‐ I'll come down to you.‐ That won't be necessary.
我有预感我很快会见到你
Something tells meI'll be seeing you soon.
需要把货带过去
Need to bring some product over.
你做出了正确的决定 兄弟
You're makingthe right choice, primo.
康彻呃拉莫斯 他们聪明
Canche and Ramos‐‐they're smart.
所以我才让他们做头领
That's why I made them Kings.
你和你的兄弟今天就过境
You and your brotherare going over today.
今晚就行动
It's going down tonight.
如果失败
If this fails,
我们的兄弟会追杀你们
our brotherswill be gunning for you.
主教 边境巡逻队朝这边过来了 还有2.4公里
Bishop, BP headed our way.About a mile and a half out.
- 我们应该谈谈 - 也许你们应该先
‐We should talk.‐ Maybe you should put
穿上衣服
some clothes on first.
你得说点什么
You got to say something.
求你了 说句话
Please. Fucking anything.
我以为我进不到你了
I didn't thinkI was gonna see you again.
还在在哪
Where's the baby?
路易莎 孩子在那
Luisa, where's our baby?
死了
Dead.
猴子看 猴子做
* Monkey see, monkey do
我不知道为什么
* I don't know why
我宁愿死也不愿意酷
* I'd rather be deadthan be cool
我不知道为什么
* I don't know why
走
* Stay
走开
* Stay away
走远
* Stayaway
对
* Yeah
走远
* Stay away
走开 宝贝
* Ooh, stay away, baby
不知道 不 不 不
* Don't know, no, no, no
就像钟表一样
It's like fucking clockwork.
- 不能再这样下去了 - 我知道 我知道
‐It's got to stop.‐ I know, I know.
早上好 凯特
Morning, Kat.
你要绑♥架♥她多长时间 奥比斯波
How much longer are you gonnakeep her hostage, Obispo?
- 她有家人 - 凯特
‐She has a family.‐ Kat.
她是一道阳光
She's a real ray of sunshine.
对 你是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and you're a real asshole.
看来你喜欢特别的类型
I guess you got a type.
伊兹打来电♥话♥
Izzy called.
她说她见到你了 她说你看起来气色很差
She said she saw you.She said you looked like shit.
你还跟她有联♥系♥
You still talk to her?
以为你不和我们这些不招人待见的人联♥系♥了
Thought you moved onfrom us undesirables.
伊兹从来就不是你们的一员
Izzy was never one of you.
你也不是
Neither were you.
不知怎得
Somehow...
马库斯还是和她在一起
...Marcus still held onto her.
他们 他们有不同的道路
They, uh,they had a different path.
泰莎现在 上七年级
Uh, Tessa's in,uh, seventh grade now.
也就是说艾丹本来盖上五年级了
Means Aidanwould've been in fifth.
你为什么要惩罚自己
Why do you chooseto punish yourself?
做这一切
All of it.
这样子出现 每年都出现
Showing up like this,every year, like clockwork.
只是 你和我 我们都物是人非了
It's just... you and me,we're not those people anymore.
我周五♥不♥会去
I'm‐I'm not gonnabe there Friday.
我们不能再这样下去了
Can't keep doing thisto ourselves.
这和我们无关
It's not about us.
谁在乎我们
Who cares about us?
- 这是为了艾登 - 这是为了过去
‐ It's about Aidan.‐ It's about the past.
就因为我选择为了以后打算
Am I so terrible,
我就是个坏人吗
that I'm finally tryingto choose the future?
对 你就是
Yeah. You fucking are.
你忙吗
Hi. Are you busy?
就像我的兄弟
* Like my brother
南加利福尼亚本来
* Southern Californiacould've been
对我有好处
* Good to me
我不该浪费我的时间
* I shouldn't be wastin'all of my time...
让我帮你拿
Hey. Let me get that for you.
我能行 谢谢
I got it, thanks.
在这支摇滚乐
* In this rock and rollband...
史蒂夫在那 应该他来收拾
Where the fuck is Steve?He should be doing that.
他去运货了 没事的
He's on a run. It's fine.
考虑待会让你上机器
Thinking about getting youon the machine later.
觉得你准备好了
Thinking you're ready.
是 好
Yeah, okay.
你还好吗
Hey. You good?
不
No.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我明知道结果
I'm a fucking assholewho knew better
但我还是让这种事情发生
but I still let it happen.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm good.
你知道 如果你想要谈谈 我
Well, if, you know, you, like,want to talk and stuff, I'm...
谢谢你 汉克
Thank you, Hank.
你总是这么贴心
You're always so sweet.
去议事桌 马上
Table. Now.
现在我不属于任何人
* Now I ain't no one's
蓝眸子的儿子
* Blue‐eyed son
只是一滩麻烦
* Just a handful of trouble...
你兄弟呢
Where's your brother?
老爹出了急事
Uh, Pop had an emergency.
安吉尔去帮她了
Angel's helping him out.
该死的雷耶斯兄弟
Fucking Reyes brothers.
总是找借口
Always a goddamn excuse.
我们情况很糟糕
We're in a bad fucking spot.
有人跟边境巡逻队报信 我想要知道是谁
Somebody talked to BP,and I want to fucking know who.
一定是艾丽西亚
Had to be Alicia.
初犯 之前不是圈子里的
First offense,isn't part of this world.
她开口合情合理
It makes sense she'd flip.
她不会傻到这么做
She's smarter than that.
人被吓着就容易做蠢事
Scared peoplemake stupid decisions.
- 她不会让自己的家人冒险 - 塔扎说得对
‐She wouldn't risk her family...‐BISHOP: Taza's right.
她就是弱点
She's the weak link.
维姬呢
What about Vicki?
- 得了吧 - 她从我们找到隧♥道♥之后
‐ Come on.‐ She's been holding a grudge
一直就心存不满
since we found the tunnel.
瑞兹走了之后情绪更是有增无减
Has only gotten worsewith Riz gone.
如果我们被发现她获利最大
She's got the mostto gain if we get fucked.
去见艾丽西亚
Go see Alicia.
去弄清楚
Find out for sure.
今天就办成
And get it done today.
我们有250千克的海♥洛♥因♥坐在国境线南边
We got 250 keys of heroinsitting on the south side.
阿尔瓦雷斯一定会盯上我们
Alvarez is gonna be onto us,
这意味着头领会知道我们的动作
which means the Kingsare gonna know our play.
对 我们在监狱的弟兄只能坐以待毙
Yeah, and our brothers lockedup are fucking sitting ducks.
是 时间越来越少了
Yeah. Window's closing fast.
但是在过来的路上我想明白了
But on the ride overI figured that shit out.
我们知道了展望未来不可行
We learnedthe future's overrated.
那我们就放眼过去
So let's look to the past.
桂河大桥
Bridge Over the River Kwai.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表