剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
要出来一下吗
Hey. Want to step outside for a sec?
不 为什么 外面热
No. Why? It's hot.
和头领的动作有关
It's about the play with the Kings.
怎么
What about it?
你觉得这是正确的决定吗
You really think this is the right move?
当然是
Fuck yeah.
他们不尊重主教 就是不尊重我们
They disrespected Bishop, they disrespected us.
感觉有点短视了
It just seems shortsighted.
一定还有更明智的做法
There's got to be a smarter play here.
是 比方说什么
Yeah. Like what?
你在里面就应该提出来
You should have said it in there.
听着 哥们 这不是教堂
Listen, bro, this ain't a fucking church.
如果有话就直说
You speak up if you got something to say.
你把我打断了
You fucking cut me off.
那你就该再说一遍
Then you fucking should have said it again.
你现在有徽标了 在里面说话有分量
All right, you got a patch now. That means something in there.
别再跟个见习成员一样
Stop acting like a bitch‐ass prospect.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你是我那个败家儿子的
Which one of my idiot sons is responsible for you?
- 那是什么 - 巧克力酱
‐ What is that? ‐ It's mole.
我要你从我家里出去
I want you out of my house.
她还告诉我你没怎么吃东西
He also told me you haven't been eating.
但是我不怪你 那东西会害死你
But I don't blame you. That stuff will kill you.
巧克力酱只要几个小时就好
Look, the mole's only going to take a few hours.
我可以给你做点早餐
I can make you something else for breakfast.
但你要先去洗澡
After you've given yourself a shower.
该死
Shit.
联络人说两名探员不戴面具
Liaison said two agents and no masks.
联络员不用到这来 我们得来
The liaison doesn't have to come out here. We do.
随便你们怎么核实 然后把你的身份亮明白
Verify if you like. Then show us yours.
全部记录在案
Then get us all on record.
这不是规定 我们没有必要这么做
This is not protocol. We don't have to do this.
我们可以教廷
We could pull the plug.
我觉得我们超过规定的范畴了
I think we're beyond the bounds of protocol.
在太阳落山之前她就会入土了
She is gonna be in a hole in the desert before sunset.
如果我们不这么做 他们只会派愿意做的人来
If we don't do this, they'll just send someone else who will.
我很抱歉按
I'm so sorry.
给我们点时间
Give me a minute.
我想知道我能不能和你谈谈
Was wondering if I could talk to you.
我在想监狱的事
I was thinking about prison.
然后我想到了我们在亚利桑那州的兄弟
Then I started thinking about our brothers in Arizona.
渠道
The pipeline.
你想要说什么
You fucking going somewhere with this?
然后我想到
Then I started thinking about...
作为领袖需要的品质
...what it takes to be a King.
克里斯托瓦尔 你能吃点东西吗
Cristóbal. Will you please eat?
- 加林多夫人 - 克里斯托瓦尔
‐ Mrs. Galindo? ‐ Cristóbal.
加林多夫人
Mrs. Galindo?
- 是 - 对不起 加林多夫人
‐ Yes? ‐ Sorry, Mrs. Galindo,
但是你能不能看一下监视器
but can you please take a look at the video monitor?
有个女人来这招你
There's a woman here for you.
该死
Oh, fuck me.
这是什么
Yo. What is this?
我告诉你让你多弄点巧克力饼干
I told you to double up on the Whoopsie Doodles.
没人会来买♥♥这些无麸质的东西
Man, nobody's gonna buy this gluten‐free shit.
我更喜欢这些
I like them better.
该死
Aw, fuck.
进去
Hey, go inside.
去 去 去 去 去
Go, go, go, go, go.
你对我的车做了什么
The fuck you do to my car?
你的车 你卖♥♥给我了 傻瓜
Your car? You sold it to me, fool.
这叫做黄绿色 很拉风 是不是
Call that chartreuse. Shit's dope, right?
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
我不想要惹麻烦 可可
Man, I don't want any fucking trouble, Coco.
海♥洛♥因♥的事情不好意思
Sorry we stepped on the H, man,
但是你们的人以西把态度表示的很明确了
but your boy EZ made his point clear.
有个伙计的鼻子都歪了
Got a homie with his nose on sideways right now, man.
- 惨不忍♥睹 - 我需要羟考酮
‐ Shit's all fucked up. ‐ I‐I need some more Oxy.
- 可 我才给你卖♥♥过 - 我知道
‐ Coc', I just hooked you up. ‐ I know,
我知道 我知道 但是疼痛感
I know, I know, but... but this fucking pain,
加剧了
that‐that shit's on another level.
好 好 疼痛 是吧
Right, right, pain, huh?
我有点缺钱 但是
Hey, I'm a little strapped for cash, but...
- 但是我有这个 - 得了吧
‐ but I got this right here. ‐ Ah, come on, man.
这东西是不错 但是
This shit is cool, but...
我没货了 伙计 就是这样
I'm tapped out, homie. That's it.
我没有了
I ain't got none.
你怎么会没有了
H... H‐How the fuck you tapped?
你 你 你 你说你有一大堆的
You‐you... you‐you said you had a fucking shit‐ton.
我们送了一部分到上面去
We had to send some shit up to Meth Mountain, man,
来作为短掉的海♥洛♥因♥的补偿
for the heroin that got fucked up.
我们得做点什么让那些疯子满意
We had to do something to make them crazy motherfuckers happy.
就像我说的 我很抱歉 兄弟
Yeah, like I said, man, I'm sorry, man.
我们搞砸了 我的错 你知道
We fucked up. My bad, you know?
冰♥毒♥山上是谁
Who the fuck's holding up in Meth Mountain?
瘦小的白人小子
Skinny little white kid.
自称蝴蝶
Calls himself Butterfly.
快点
Vámonos.
安德莱塔
Adelita.
对不起
Sorry.
我有一大堆电♥话♥要打
Um, uh, I just had a‐a bunch of calls to make.
别担心
No worries.
你要咖啡吗
Hey, do you want coffee?
我不用了 谢谢
Oh, I'm all good. Thanks.
你这地方还不错
It's a real shithole you got here.
是 你还在
Yeah, are you still in, uh,
- 春谷吗 - 不在了
‐ Spring Valley? ‐Uh, no.
我和这个人住了一段时间 结果
I was living with this guy for a bit, but...
那个人是个混球
Turned out to be a real asshole.
想要见妈妈吗 过来
Want to go see Mommy? Come here.
是 我在国民市找了个地方
Yeah, I got a place in National City now.
做窝自己的事情
Just been doing my own thing.
是 我很高兴你找到了我们
Yeah, I'm glad you found us,
因为我们上次见到你 我们还在老房♥子
'cause last time I saw you, we were in the old house.
是 是 迈克把新地址给我了
Yeah. Yeah, Mike gave me this new address.
- 我讨厌你这么叫他 - 对不起
‐ I hate when you call him that. ‐ Oh, sorry.
米盖尔
Miguel.
- 你记得我们都生在弗雷斯♥诺♥吧 - 对
- You do remember we were both born in Fresno, right? ‐ Yeah.
我们中有人是没忘记
One of us surely hasn't forgotten.
为什么米盖尔联♥系♥你了吗
Well, why did Miguel reach out to you?
说你可能需要帮助
Said you might need some help.
帮助
"Help"?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为他想
I think he thought, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要帮把手
I could lend a hand.
你要怎么做
And how exactly would you do that?
我又不是顾不过来 艾米莉
I'm not totally incapable, Emily.
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course you're not.
你有能力一消失几个月
You are fully capable of disappearing
不知道和什么人跑掉
for months on end with God knows who
然后跟变魔术一样 重新出现
and then magically, you know, showing back up
挑在最糟糕的时机出现完全不了解
at the worst possible time with no fucking idea
我们其他人
of the obligation
每一天需要承受的
and pressures the rest of us have to deal with
- 责任 - 对不起
‐ every single... ‐ I'm sorry.
上帝 你吓着我了
Oh, God, you are totally freaking me out right now.
你听起来好像妈妈
You sound so much like Mom.
- 不 我不 - 天呐
‐ No, I don't. ‐ Oh, my God.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表