剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
We've got some catching up to do, sis.
我用锤子敲这个混♥蛋♥
I hit this motherfucker with the hammer, right?
我说 我说
I said, I said, bah!
但是 不 不 不 不 听着
Bah! But-but no, no, no, no. Listen.
我用的是尖头
It was the fucking claw side, right?
- 不是吧 - 结果那玩意就卡在
- Ah, no. - And that shit got stuck
那混账的连上了 我坐在那
in that motherfucker's face, dawg, and I'm sitting there.
看着这个家伙
And I'm looking at this motherfucker,
想要把它拔♥出♥来♥
and I tried to take that fucking claw.
我说
I said... oh!
我双腿岔开跨在这个人身上
I'm standing over this motherfucker
想要把锤子拔♥出♥来♥
and I'm trying to take this motherfucking thing out, right?
每一次 每一次
And every time, every fucking time...
对不起 以西
I'm sorry, EZ.
我觉得我没办法把它封闭起来
I don't think I can put it away.
如果这是救赎
* If this is redemption
我何必费力
* Why do I bother at all?
没有值得一提的事情
* There's nothing to mention
没有改变的事情
* And nothing has changed
我宁愿有一样追求
* Still I'd rather be working for something
而不是气祈求甘霖
* Than praying for the rain
我漫游着直到有人的就
* So I wander on till someone else is saved
我搬到海岸边
* I moved to the coast
住在山脚下
* Under a mountain
在大海里游泳
* Swam in the ocean
一个人睡觉
* Slept on my own
清晨 我看着太阳从海平面升起
* At dawn, I would watch the sun cut ribbons through the bay
我记得我母亲写的那些话
* I'd remember all the things my mother wrote
我们等你父亲到了再开饭
* That we don't eat until your father's at the table
我们等到恶魔化作灰尘再喝水
* We don't drink until the devil has turned to dust
我遇到的所有人
* Never once has any man I've met
没人能够爱
* Been able to love
所以如果我是你 我会
* So if I were you, I'd have...
早就已经注定
* Was written on that wall
因为我们要等你♥爸♥爸来了再开饭
* 'Cause we don't eat until your father's at the table
我们要等到恶魔化成灰才喝水
* We don't drink until the devil's turned to dust
我从来没有遇到
* Never once has any man I've met
能够爱的人
* Been able to love
所以如果我是你 我就会有一点信心
* So if I were you, I'd have a little trust
但我是个诚实
* But am I an honest man
真实的人
* And true?
我又没有对你好过
* Have I been good to you at all?
我厌倦了这些游戏
* Oh, I'm so tired of playing these games
我们只是在沿着相同的路线
* We'd just be running down
来回跑动 重复着相同的故事
* The same old lines, the same old stories of
无法喘息的火车和破败的光荣
* Breathless trains and worn down glories
房♥屋起火 反♥目♥成仇
* Houses burning, worlds that turn on their own
我们等到你♥爸♥爸来了再开饭
* So we don't eat until your father's at the table
我们等到恶魔化做灰再喝水
* We don't drink until the devil's turned to dust
从来没有一次
* Never once has any...
盖比
Gaby?
盖比
Gaby?
盖比
Gaby.
别让这件事更难做 以西
Don't make this harder, EZ.
你改变不了我的主意 我得走了
You can't change my mind. I have to go.
让我和你一起去
Let me go with you.
什么
What?
我选你
I choose you.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表