剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
但是很亲切
but nice.
我得回家了
I got to get home.
劳拉
Laura.
看到你现在的样子大卫一定会很惊讶的
David would be so amazed to see who you are now.
我想问问
I was hoping...
我可不可以送你回家
...that maybe I could give you a ride home.
我叔叔来接我
My uncle is picking me up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望能有个机会和你谈谈
I'd really like a chance to talk.
我不觉得这是个好主意 以西
I don't think it's a good idea, EZ.
这会让我们之间相处更困难
It will just make everything harder.
求你了 盖比
Please, Gaby.
我坐不了摩托
I can't.
我穿的是裙子
I'm wearing a dress.
开我的卡车
Take my truck.
你们俩真的很讨厌
You both are very annoying.
我们尽兴了
We killed it.
你要把我变成酒鬼了
You're turning me into a lush.
我看到你垃圾里的空酒瓶了
Oh, I saw the empties in your recycle.
你自己一个人就挺能喝的
You were doing just fine on your own.
对 这个地方虽然很疯狂
Yeah, this place may be crazy,
但是 至少葡萄酒不错
but... at least the wine is good.
你能放弃吗
Could you give it up?
酒吗
Wine?
不 所有的东西
Hmm, no, everything.
这座房♥子
This house, this...
这个城镇
this town.
我为什么要放弃
Why would I ever want to?
不 我知道 这里舒适奢华 但是
No, I know, it's so soft and velvety, but...
依旧是个牢笼
...it's still a cage.
牢笼
A cage?
这小题大做
Don't be so dramatic.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
你呢
Are you?
有人幸福吗
I-Is anyone?
为什么
W-Why...
你为什么总是要给我找茬
why are you always giving me such a hard fucking time?
为什么
W...?
因为我一向崇拜你
Because I always looked up to you.
我一向知道你有多强大
I always knew how strong you were.
你很不可思议
You're so fucking amazing.
没有你做不到的事情
Th-There isn't anything you couldn't do.
只是
Just...
然后我看着你
And then I saw you just...
在以西的阴影中消失
disappear under EZ's shadow.
- 我们当时还小 - 是
- We were teenagers. - Yeah.
在他进监狱的时候 你知道我是怎么想的吗
And when he went to prison, you know what I thought?
我心想 终于
Hmm? I thought, "Finally.
对 我 我姐姐自♥由♥了
Yeah, my... my sister's gonna be free."
但是你所作的
But all you did...
就是让自己消失在
was just lose yourself
一个更大 更黑暗的阴影里面
to a bigger, darker shadow.
我
I, uh...
我
I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 昨晚 - 很糟糕
-Last night was... -Fucked-up.
我想说
I was going to say...
没有理由开脱 但是
"inexcusable," but...
我搞砸了也行
..."I fucked up" works, too.
原谅我 亲爱的
Perdóname, mi amor.
麦克会想要知道的
Mikey's gonna want to know.
可以等到明天
It can wait till tomorrow.
我们
We're...
我们要去睡觉了
we're gonna head up to bed.
我来锁门
I'll lock up.
可可
Coco.
水在燃烧
* The water burns...
看看谁到门口了
Look who's darkened our doorstep.
所有这一切为了我所相信的东西
* All of this for what I believe
被我看不到的东西
* Surrounded by
所围绕
* What I can't see
我的名字消失
* My name is gone
去你的
Fuck you.
我的身体自♥由♥
* My body's free
我走了
-* Well, I'm gone...
你到家了 可可
You're home, Coco.
我在奔跑
* And I'm runnin'...
头一回 你到了家
For the very first time, you're home.
一包破碎的骨头 可可
* A bag of broken bones* Coco?
躺在我身边
* Laid by my side
你是被爱着的
And you're loved.
我只身
* Well, I'm gone
离开
* As one
逃离我的家庭
* And I'm runnin' from my home
一包破碎的骨头
* A bag of broken bones
留在我身边
* Laid by my side
一包破碎的骨头
* A bag of broken bones
留在我身边
* Laid by my side.
路易莎
Luisa?
这是什么
What is this?
打开看看
Open it, find out.
就像在天堂
* It's just like heaven
和你在一起
* Being here with you...
你给我买♥♥了银餐具
You got me silverware?
在我的家里用
For my place.
现在我有两套了
Now I'll have two sets.
一套给你 一套给我
One for me and one for you.
但是毕竟
* But after all
我爱你
* I love you...
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
信任不是靠贴心的礼物就能赢取的
Trust is more than just a cute gesture.
我的天使宝贝
* My angel baby...
我知道
I know.
但那只是我计划的第一部分
But that's just the first part of my plan.
- 你有计划 -我有
-You have a plan? -I do.
先从完美的第一餐开始
Starting with the perfect first meal.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
以西
EZ...
我爱你 是真的
* I love you, I do...
多加糖粉
Extra powdered sugar.
当然
Of course.
天使宝贝 我的天使宝贝
* Angel baby, my angel baby...
伙计 两份
Amigo. ?Dos?
多加糖 谢谢
Con mucha azúcar, por favor.
我爱你
* I love you...
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
-Ay, gracias. -Gracias.
没人爱你
* No one could love you...
以西
EZ!
不 以西
No. EZ!
以西 以西
EZ! EZ.
以西 你还好吗
EZ, are you okay?!
- 趴下 - 你还好吗
- Stay down! - Are you okay?
趴下
Stay down!
以西
EZ.
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay?! Are you okay?!
是 是
-Yes. Yes.
以西 以西 以西
EZ! EZ, EZ...
不 以西
Oh... no, EZ.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表