剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
还有 对了
And, uh... Oh, right.
联邦探员还有
Uh, federal agents are descending upon your house in...
老天
Good lord--
大概45分钟
45 minutes,
就会到你家里
give or take.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why the fuck are you telling me all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许这条老赛狗还没准备退休
Perhaps this old racing dog's just not ready to retire yet.
走吧 小兔子
Off you go, little rabbit.
是 头儿
yes, boss?
她在这
She's right here.
我坐在这里 想着
* I'm just sitting here, thinking...
艾米莉
Emily.
- 对不起 我 - 听好了
- Sorry, I must not have... - Listen carefully.
我们现在就得走了
we need to leave now.
好了 按照计划
All right, follow the plan.
什么 出什么事了
What-- uh, what's going on?
我们一直在谈的那个可能发生的情况
That remote possibility we always talked about
就要发生了
is happening.
我需要你马上去保险箱
I need you to go to the safety deposit box immediately.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只要你和克里斯托瓦尔和我在一起
as long as you and cristóbal are with me,
我就没事
I'll always be fine.
我得挂了
look, I have to go.
路易斯会得到会面地点
Uh, luis will get instructions on where to meet.
米盖尔 米盖尔
Miguel, miguel...
我爱你 艾米莉
I love you, emily.
我们会挺过去的
we'll get through this,
就像经历的其他事情一样
like everything else.
一起度过
together.
- 我们得走了 - 是 女士
- we need to go. - Yes, ma'am.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好了 宝贝 来
Okay, baby, come on. -
好了 宝贝 对
okay, baby. Oh, yeah.
在他进去之前开枪
let's take the shot before he goes in.
老人家见识的悲剧够多了
The old man has seen enough tragedy in that place.
我们等着
We wait.
老爹
hey, pop.
你还好吗
You okay?
盖比
Hey, gaby!
盖比呢
Where's gaby?
她要来这和我会面的
She was gonna meet me here.
她走了
She left.
她上哪去了
Well, where'd she go?
她租了 以西 她走了
she left, ez. She's gone.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他说了什么
what'd she say?
放她走
Let her go.
这样更好
It's better this way.
她说了什么
what'd she say?
老爹
Pop.
告诉我 她说了什么
Tell me, what'd she say?
她说了什么
What'd she say?
你说了什么
What did you say?
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
你接通了盖布里埃拉的电♥话♥ 请留言
you've reached gabriela. Leave a message
我会尽快给你回电
and I will call you back as soon as I can.
他察觉了 他想逃跑
he knows what's up. He's trying to get away.
下个路口停到他边上
Pull up beside him on the next stretch.
我来开枪
I'll take him out on my side.
走
Go.
走
Go!
你在做什么 我们要跟丢了
what are you doing? We're gonna lose him!
看来我们弄清楚我的忠于哪一边了
I guess we figured out where my loyalties lie.
我要杀了你
I'll fucking shoot you,
然后亲自去杀了他
and then I'll go kill that fucker myself.
我忠于米盖尔
My loyalty's to mikey.
他是我的家人
Mikey's my family.
那个孩子是我的家人
I guess the kid's mine.
你得做出选择
Now you got to choose
是想做个死掉的跑腿的
if you want to be a dead errand boy...
还是自己做主
...Or your own fucking man.
好了
okay.
你还好吗
you okay?
你把枪带来了吗
Did you bring the gun?
带了 当心 上膛了
Yeah. Be careful, it's loaded.
这是个坏主意 劳拉
it's a bad idea, laura.
让我带你离开这 你和大卫一起
Let me just get you out of here. You and david.
- 这里不安全 - 你说得没错
- It's not safe here. - You're right about that.
对不起 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I had no choice.
他抓走了大卫
He's got david.
去找你儿子
Go to your son.
让老朋友叙叙旧
Let two old friends catch up.
大卫 宝贝
David. Hi, baby.
- 妈妈 - 你还好吗
- Mama. - You okay?
你穿的是什么
What the fuck are you wearing?
我们是一家人了
We're family now.
不会太久了
Not for long.
圣父帮就要不久于世了
Santo padre ain't long for this world.
可惜你没机会看到
I'm sad you won't be able to be here
我们都准备了什么
to see what we have in store.
结束了
it's over.
你为我的家庭带来的恐惧
The terror you caused my family.
到我外婆家来找我
Coming for me at my abuela's.
把我的妹妹牵扯进来
Dragging my sister into all of this.
你对我弟弟做的事
What you did to my baby brother.
我爱大卫
I loved david.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他很爱你
He loved you so much,
你像屠♥杀♥畜生一样
and you fucking butchered him
- 把他杀掉 - 我救了他
- like a fucking animal. - I saved him.
我避免了我母亲知道他的事
And I saved my mother finding out about him.
为他哀悼总好过
Better to mourn a man
和一个基佬住在一起
than to have to live with a maricón.
-
告诉我兄弟
tell my brother
我们地狱再相会
I'll see him in hell.
别靠近我
don't come fucking near me.
- 劳拉 - 滚出我的房♥子
- Laura. - Get the fuck out of my house!
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
所有这一切
all this.
这么多的死亡
All this death.
都是为了保守你的秘密
All to keep your secret.
你要怎么告诉警♥察♥
What are you gonna tell the police?
真♥相♥
The truth.
那个我过去认识的人
That a dangerous man from my past
回到了我的生活
came back into my life.
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
不能让他在死在这里
he doesn't get to die in this.
像你一样生活恋爱
* to live and love like you
有一天你会
* one day you will...
你让人难以抗拒
you are irresistible. Mmm.
恶心
Ew. Gross.
当心点
Hey, watch it.
帮个忙去市场一趟
Make yourself useful and go to the market.
鳄梨太硬了 我们还需要红酒
The avocados are still too hard and we need wine.
是 女士
Sí, mamacita. -
相信我 小兄弟
trust me, buddy,
有一天你也会感觉忐忑不安
one day you'll have a belly full of butterflies
小鹿乱撞 在那之后除了爱
and a quickening of the heart and you'll never, ever
你就什么也不会去想了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表