剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
普里莫
Primo.
你是来告诉我你为什么他妈的把人们
Want to tell me why the fuck you got people posted up
贴在医院里吗
at the hospital?
- 我们到里面谈 - 不
-Let's talk about it inside. -Nah.
你没资格进去谈了
You gave up your seat at the table.
有关海♥洛♥因♥的事你骗了我
You lied to me about the heroin.
你要求的一切我都照做了
I did everything you fucking asked.
我把这个地方打造成了这世界的中心
I built this charter into the center of the fucking universe.
然后你把他妈的那两个小丑塞给我
And you go and saddle me with those two fucking clowns,
坎奇和拉莫斯吗
Canche and Ramos?
他们找我麻烦 找我的人的麻烦
And they come at me, and they come at my guy,
你反而还去保护他们吗
and you're gonna go and fucking protect them?
我牺牲了一切
I fucking sacrificed everything!
一切
Everything!
是你把我下放到这里 这个该死的破小镇
And you sent me down here to this dead fucking town.
如果我们从没来过这儿
I mean, if we hadn't have fucking been here,
如果你从没让我来这里
if you hadn't have made me come...
我很抱歉 普里莫
I'm sorry, primo.
我知道今天是什么日子
I know what day it is.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, man!
我知道今天是什么日子
That's what fucking day it is.
你不要忘记了是谁为你打造了这个
Don't you ever forget who built this universe
你自认为自己是老大的世界
you think you're the center of.
现在你招惹了那些斯托克顿玛雅人
Now, you touch those Stockton Mayans,
你就不会只听命于国王帮了
you're not going to just answer to the kings.
你听懂我的话了吗
You understand me?
你不是玛雅帮的
You're not a fucking Mayan.
所以别以为
So don't come around here
你可以来这里对我指手画脚
thinking you got a say in what I do.
当我第一次来到镇上
* When I first came to town
他们称我为流浪宝石
* They called me the roving jewel
现在他们都换了对我的称呼
* Now they all changed their tune
他们叫我恶人凯蒂
* They call me Katie Cruel
欢迎 兄弟
-Welcome, brother.
吃饱了吗
-* Then I would be * -Replenish?
我不在的地方
* Where I am not...
这地儿好奇怪
This place is fucking weird.
那不是奇怪
It's not weird.
我们都爱彼此
We all love each other.
没人撒谎
No one lies.
没人偷东西
No one steals.
这里是家
It's home.
终于有了归属感的感觉很美好
It's beautiful to finally belong somewhere.
忘记你的过去
Forget your past.
今天就做你自己
Be who you are today.
别管
Not the...
昨天你做了什么破事儿
shit you did yesterday.
我在我该在的地方
* Here I am where I must be
我不能去我能去的地方
* Where I could be, I cannot.
我们在晚上压马路
* We walk the streets at night
我们要去老鹰敢去的地方
* We go where eagles dare
他们记录每一时刻
* They pick up every movement
他们带上每一个
* They pick up every loser
眼神疲惫 面容憔悴的失败者
* With jaded eyes and features
你觉得他们真的在乎
* You think they really care
我不是省油的灯
* I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch
宝贝 你最好想想清楚
* You better think about it, baby
我不是省油的灯
* I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch
宝贝 你最好想想清楚
* You better think about it, baby
我不是省油的灯
* I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch
宝贝 你最好想想清楚
* You better think about it, baby
我不是省油的灯
* I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch
宝贝 你最好想想清楚
* You better think about it, baby
时间啊时间
* Time, time, time, time
对我的设计感到好奇
* Curious in my design
这里的光线很好
* Where the light is fine
一切都会一直闪闪发光
* Everything will shine all in time
时间啊时间
* Time, time, time, time
你能帮我找到方向吗
* Can you help to toe the line?
当我迷失时我会发现
* When I'm lost I'll find
你握着我的手
* Your hand to hold in mine
一直都握着
* All in time
时间啊时间
* Time, time, time, time
你能不能行行好
* Could you ever be so kind
永远不要离开我的身边
* To never leave my side
和你分享一生
* To share with you this life
永远
* All in time.
弗兰西斯是我妈妈最喜欢的圣徒
Francis was my mom's favorite saint.
她信教吗
Was she religious?
以她自己的方式信
In her own way.
你知道弗兰西斯恋爱了吗
Did you know that Francis was in love?
和神吗
With God?
和一个叫克拉拉的圣徒
With a saint named Clara.
我妈最喜欢的故事就是
My mom's favorite story...
弗兰西斯和克拉拉十分深爱彼此
Francis and Clara were so deeply in love...
他们意识到自己不能控制
...that they realized they couldn't risk
靠近彼此的欲望
the temptation of being near each other.
所以 有个冬天
So, one day...
的某天
in the winter,
他们在森林之中和对方告别了
they were saying goodbye in the middle of the forest.
到处都是雪
Snow everywhere.
克拉拉问道
And Clara asked...
下次见你会是什么时候
"When will I ever see you again?"
弗兰西斯说
And Francis said...
当夏日来临玫瑰盛开之时
"When summer returns and the roses bloom."
忽然之间雪就都融化了
Suddenly, the snow melted away.
灌木丛长满了玫瑰
And the bushes were covered with roses.
我觉得我妈妈喜欢教堂诗歌♥
I think my mother loved the poetry of church...
胜过她喜欢教堂本身
...more than the church of church.
已经过去四个多小时了 以西
It's been over four hours, EZ.
我们得给你换绷带
We need to change your bandage.
我觉得我们得出教堂换
I think we should do this outside.
嘿 今天早些的时候
Hey. Earlier today?
过来的那个女孩
The girl that came by?
我们曾经
We used to...
她曾经是我女朋友
She was my girlfriend.
- 在我们小时候 - 以西
- From when we were kids. - EZ.
我只在意一件事
There's only one thing I care about.
谁开枪打了你
Who shot you?
为什么
Why?
还有你安全吗
And are you safe?
这更像是三件事吧
That's definitely more like three things.
我不想再开玩笑了
I don't want to joke anymore.
我不想笑
I don't want to laugh
也不想听圣人的爱情故事
or hear romantic stories about saints
然后假装一切都没事
and pretend that everything is okay.
我心里翻江倒海
My stomach hurts so bad
因为我太害怕你会出什么事
because I'm so scared something might happen to you.
我不在乎哪个女孩来看你了
And I don't care about some girl coming to see you.
我只在乎你能不能活下去
I care about you... staying alive.
如果你允许
If you'll let me,
我想让你看个东西
there's something I really want you to see.
一切都会没事的 盖比
Everything's gonna be okay, Gaby.
我保证
I promise.
这是一个没人能兑现的承诺
That's a promise that no one can keep.
我的小老鼠
Ratoncita.
小老鼠
Ratoncita.
小老鼠
Ratoncita.
你叫什么名字
?Cómo se llama?
打扰了
Permiso.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表