剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
很重要
meant something to her.
我们这一生太过盲目
There are these things, scraps, trash,
认为很多东西是废物是垃圾 直到我们所爱之人
that we spend our lives blind to until someone we love...
离去
...leaves.
突然间
Then suddenly...
我们能看到他们碰过的东西本来的面目
we see anything they touched for what it really is.
如黄金般珍贵
It's gold.
- 加林多先生 我再说一遍 - 她说了什么
‐Again, Mr. Galindo, I... ‐What did she say?
在这里 她说了什么
In here, wh‐what...
加林多先生 我不能
Mr. Galindo, I can't...
她到底说了什么
Wh‐What did she talk about? Hmm?
加林多先生
Mr. Galindo...
她对你说了什么
What did she say to you?
她有没有
Did sh...
她有没有责备过我
Did she... she blame me?
她这样是为了惩罚我吗
Did she do this to... to punish me?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的不能说
I really can't discuss this.
米格尔
Miguel.
联邦调查局终于对弗洛雷斯下手了
The Feds finally hit Flores Peque?as.
他一个手下今天运货的时候被抓了
A mule got hit on today's run.
我们得另想办法把货运过来
We need to find another way to get the product across.
我们没有货进来
We've got nothing coming in.
这对我们来说很不利
It's making us vulnerable.
告诉内斯特我今晚需要他还有帕科
Tell Nestor I need him and Paco tonight.
圣帕德雷怎么样
How'd it go in Santo Padre?
跟40年代的巴黎一样 大获全胜
Like Paris in the '40s, so a success.
这是什么
What's this?
上头又下了些狗屁命令
Some more shit orders from the top.
墨西哥希望他们的叛军回来
Mexico wants their rebel back.
我们服从吗
And we're complying?
食物链的中间位置是最难的
No one said the middle of the food chain was easy.
波特知道这件事吗
Does Potter know about this?
不然你以为是谁签的字
Who do you think signed off on it?
我以为他在休假
I thought he was on leave.
圣地亚哥又不是没有电♥话♥
They have phones in San Diego.
她一踏入墨西哥国土 他们就会杀了她
They'll kill her the minute she touches Mexican soil.
我知道
I know.
今晚想不想找点乐子
Want to get into something tonight?
今晚我要见加比
I'm seeing Gaby.
算了吧 兄弟
Oh, come on, man.
奈兹会带个朋友来
Nails is gonna bring a friend.
奈兹吗
Nails, huh?
你们俩是认真的吗
This getting serious between you two?
兄弟 这叫谈着玩
Bro, it's called having fun.
如果不说 加比她不会发现的
Gaby won't find out if you don't tell her.
嗯 额 我说不准
Yeah, but... I don't know.
兄弟 她都不是你女朋友
Bro, she ain't even your girlfriend.
牵过手么
Have you even held her hand?
你真是要了我命了
You are killing me.
我喜欢她
I like her.
- 老天 - 她
‐Oh, God. ‐She's...
兄弟 如果你说 很特别
Bro, if you say "special,"
老子就他妈要吐了
I'm gonna throw up in my fucking mouth.
她很特别
She's special.
随你吧 兄弟
Whatever, bro.
你做你自己
You do you.
我就 多祈祷祈祷 搞不好你就得肾病了
I don't know, pray hard enough, hopefully you'll get an HJ.
嗯
Yep.
你要是祈祷得够虔诚 说不好你就不会得HPV了
You pray hard enough, maybe you won't get HPV.
HPV是他妈什么玩意
What the fuck's an HPV?
噢 兄弟 你已经得了
Oh, bro, you got it.
哟
Yo.
我改主意了 午夜前回来
Get back here by midnight. I changed my mind.
我们一起行动
We're all rolling out together.
我等的时候给你买♥♥了个东西
I got you something while I was waiting.
一个洋娃娃
It‐it's a mu?eca quitapena.
如果你把忧虑诉说给她
If you whisper your worries to her,
她会带走你所有的悲伤
she'll take away all your sorrows.
- 你不喜欢 - 我只是
‐You don't like her. ‐I'm just...
这个娃娃的原理让我有点困惑
I'm a little confused by the science behind the doll.
其实呢
Actually...
她说什么了
All right, what'd she say?
洋娃娃绝不会泄密
Mu?ecas quitapenas never give up their secrets.
你想去什么别的地方吗
You want to go somewhere else?
我生活中有一种恐惧
It's a fear I have to live with.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我不是坏人
I am not a bad person.
更不是罪犯
No soy una criminal.
我来这里是为了远离罪犯
I came here to get away from criminals.
我喜欢漏斗蛋糕
Ooh, I love funnel cake.
这是我最喜欢美国的地方
It's my favorite thing about America.
你好
Hola.
求你了
Please.
你要跟洋娃娃诉说一下吗
Do you want to complain to the mu?eca quitapena?
- 你叫她什么来着 - 怎么
‐What did you call her? ‐ What?
我西班牙语有那么烂么
Is my Spanish really that bad?
比你刚开始喜欢我的时候好些 希望我的英语也一样
Better since you met me, like my English, I hope.
但是
But...
你父母没教你么
your parents didn't teach you?
作为第一代移♥民♥的孩子
Most first‐generation kids,
我们父母希望我们被同化
our parents want us to assimilate.
觉得这样我们离美国梦更近
Think it'll help us get us closer to the American dream.
没有爷爷奶奶吗
So no abuelo or abuela?
就是你 安琼 和父母咯
It was just you, Angel and your parents?
嗯 然后就只剩我们和爸爸了
Yeah. And then just us and our dad,
然后
and...
现在感觉只剩我和安琼了
now it feels like it's just me and Angel.
啊 你父亲生病了吗
Oh, no, is your father sick?
我也不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with him.
就是非常
He's just very...
不高兴
very unhappy.
那你的西班牙语是在哪学的
So where did you learn your Spanish, then?
听我父母聊天学的
I picked up what I could from my parents talking to each other,
还有学校里
and in school.
我爸爸 他最开始不对我说西语 直到我
My pop, he really didn't start speaking it to me until I...
入狱
I was in prison.
莱蒂跟我说过
Letty told me.
他所有写给我的信都是用西语
All his letters he wrote to me were in Spanish.
大概他就是很怀念和我妈用西语交流吧
I think he just missed speaking it to my mom.
他 他写信说的无非就是
All he... all he ever wrote about
开店啊 棒球啊
was the shop and baseball and...
他就是希望让我的大脑有东西
I think he was just wanted to try to give my brain
去消化一样
something to solve.
我的阅读和写作能力很不错
I can read and write it pretty well.
就是有时候说的不是特别顺溜
I just get a little clumsy when speaking it sometimes.
我喜欢你不太顺溜的样子 还有不那么
I like when you get all clumsy, and not so...
大男子的时候
...Mr. Macho.
我真的有那样吗
Is that really what I look like?
就是没那么硬汉风
Yes, just less tough.
也绝对没那么帅
And definitely not as pretty.
我当时在修摩托车上的汽化器
Well, I was trying to fix the carburetor on my bike,
然后 手滑了 就弄丢了
and my hand slipped... it slipped.
那你应该更小心一点 以西·雷耶斯
Well, you should be more careful, EZ Reyes.
明天早上一起吃早饭
Do you want to get some breakfast tomorrow morning?
好啊
I'd like that.
今晚走之前你还有多久时间
How much time do you have before you go tonight?
- 大概一小时 - 那就好
‐About an hour or so. ‐Good.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他就像是故障了一样
He's having a fucking meltdown.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表