剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
这才是自♥由♥
This is motherfucking freedom.
你就是这个马戏团的领头
You the leader of this fucking freak show?
不 我领导任何人
No, I ain't the leader of no man.
也没有人指使我
Ain't no man the leader of me.
这种话会让你横尸沙漠的
That talk'll get your bones scattered across the desert.
我想要离开这
I just want to get the fuck out of here.
你忘了什么东西
You forgetting something?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who the fuck I am, huh?
你觉得你能对我动手脚吗
You think you can put your fucking hands on me?
我知道你是谁
I do know who you are.
你是个牧羊女
You're Little Bo-Peep.
丢了羊
Lost her sheep.
你不知道吗 牧羊人对于羊群来说
Don't you know, friend? A shepherd ain't nothing
不过是一个杀手
but a murderer to the lamb.
你再敢我
You fucking touch me again...
我就把你都杀了
...I'm gonna kill all you motherfuckers.
后会有期 牧羊女
I'll see you soon, Little Bo-Peep.
牧羊女
Bo-Peep...
该死
Fuck!
该死
Oh, fuck!
所以 你现在是主教的人了
So, you're Bishop's boy now, huh?
不 我就是有个主意
Nah, I just had an idea.
一个绝妙的电子
A fucking great idea.
让主教成为唯一的头领
Making Bishop the only King
会给圣父帮带来翻天覆地的 改变
will be a game changer for Santo Padre.
让我们成为宇宙的中心
Makes us the center of the universe.
但是这个计划
But this plan...
听着 兄弟 这个俱乐部
Listen, bro, a-a club
不过就是个缝纫俱乐部
ain't really nothing but a sewing circle.
有一群唧唧歪歪的小贱♥人♥
A bunch of jealous-ass bitches.
这个计划不成功
This fails,
我们的兄弟就会追杀你
our brothers will be gunning for you.
步子迈得大
Swing big,
摔得越狠
miss big.
我从来不怕冒险
I've never been afraid to swing.
放马过来
Fucking bring it.
是
Yeah.
我就知道你会这么说
I figured you'd say that.
怎么样 碧翠斯
Sup, Beatriz?
该死的卡塔琳娜
Fucking Catalina.
总是心怀鬼胎
Always up to no good.
你上哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
我们今晚有大事
We got shit going on tonight now,
你要是再玩消失
and you pull another disappearing act?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
你看起来糟透了
You look like fucking shit.
我知道 我
I-I know, and I...
我知道我最近总犯错 你知道 但是 我
I know I been fucking up lately, right, you know? But-but I...
是药片的原因 哥们
It's them pills, dawg.
我们受够了替你跟主教打掩护
We're tired of covering for you with Bishop.
我知道 我
I know. And I-I...
我忘记时间了 但是
I just got carried away, right? But-but...
但是 那种疼痛
But it's the fucking... It's the pain.
疼的感觉 吉利
It's the fucking pain, Gilly.
但是我回来了
But I'm back.
是我 哥们
It's-it's me, dawg.
我在这
I'm here.
这次有什么区别
And what's the fucking difference this time?
我破了戒
Fucking broke a promise.
好
All right.
好
All right.
你要戒了吗
You gonna lay off that shit?
对
Yeah.
我戒
I am.
好
Good.
你要戒了玉米饼吗
You gonna lay off them tacos?
才不要
Fuck no.
这离查明市很远
Long way from Charming.
礼节性拜访 你们听说帕克的事了吗
Courtesy visit. You hear about Packer?
癌症很要命
Well, cancer's a bitch.
他做化疗期间我负责管理贝都
I'm running Berdoo while he's in chemo.
时局不易
Desperate times.
多谢你们来拜访 但是
Appreciate the courteous visit, but, uh...
考虑到事态的发展
The way things have landed--
枪♥支♥ 还有和爱尔兰人坑我们
the guns, fucking us with the Irish--
我们觉得得亲自来通知你
we thought it was important to let you know in person.
以避免
Ah. Just so
产生误会
there's no misunderstanding,
你要是敢动从贝都或者
you even think about riding through Berdoo
任何混乱之子地盘过的念头
or any SOA turf,
要先告诉我们
we want a call.
我们一向提前通知你们
We've always given you the heads-up.
我们希望知道消息
We want a call.
我不记得你们通知过我
I don't remember getting a call asking for permission
你们现在要来
for you two to roll up right now.
下次我给这位发个
Next time, I'll send Running Deer here
烟雾信♥号♥♥
a smoke signal.
太好了 不如你和天花
Great. Now, why don't you and Smallpox
骑上车子滚蛋
ride on and fuck off.
我们来这
We're here
是出于我们之间仅剩的一点尊重
out of whatever respect we have left
来着的目的是为了让你们知道行动是有后果
to let you know that actions have consequences.
什么样的行动
What actions would those be?
几十个死掉的墨西哥人
Couple dozen dead Mexicans.
违背贾克斯·泰勒的遗愿
And Jax Teller's last wishes disrespected.
贾克斯·泰勒 和我们没关系
Who's Jax Teller? Nothing to do with us.
谁在乎
Who gives a fuck?
- 这是利刃的意思 - 不是他我们就不会来这
-This come from Chibs? -Wouldn't be here if it didn't.
你觉得这和在沙漠里的
You think it had something to do
死神帮的人有没有关系
with the Reaper out in the desert?
哈皮连日子都算不清
Happy don't know what fucking day it is.
但是蒙特兹
But Montez...
他一向是个滑头
He's always been a crafty little fuck.
我们还有更紧要的事情要担心
We got more pressing things to worry about.
汉克和我商量了
Hank and I were talking.
那个小子
The kid.
这个一个头领的计划
This, uh, "one King" plan.
你确定我们要在一个新人的身上
Are you sure we should rest so much
押这么大的赌注 我是说
on someone so raw? I mean...
听着 他是我周围唯一一个
Look, he's the only one around me
能看到大局的人
who sees the big fucking picture.
看到了未来
Sees the future.
你要是有意见
You got a problem with it,
就把你的脑袋从过去的沙堆里拔♥出♥来♥
get your fucking head out of the past.
家 牧场上的家
* Home, home on the range
鹿和羚羊玩耍的地方
* Where the deer and the antelope play
鲜有人听闻
* Where seldom is heard...
不可能
Can't be.
我觉得有可能
I think it might be.
以西 安吉尔
EZ? Angel?
阿尔瓦雷斯派你来的
Alvarez sent you?
胡安·丹佛
Juan Denver.
他是不是说自己叫胡安·丹佛
Did he just say his name was fucking Juan Denver?
是 我觉得他是这么说了
Yeah, I think he did.
我们要去哪
Where exactly are we going?
带我回家 踏着乡间小路
"Take me home, country roads."
伙计 我们是不是要被绑♥架♥了
Dude, are we getting kidnapped?
宝贝 今晚你看起来真没
"Baby, you look good to me tonight."
他刚刚说什么
What did he just say?
你刚才说什么
What the fuck you just say?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表