剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
一定是我肩上的阳光
Must be the "sunshine on my shoulders."
乘着梦想的翅膀
"On the wings of a dream."
谢天谢地我是个乡村男孩
"Thank God I'm a country boy."
现在是什么情况
What the fuck is happening right now?
这是在做什么
What the hell is all this?
货运单
Shipping manifest.
圣父农业园区
Santo Padre Agra Park.
这些在封城之前都应该过境的
This was all supposed to go over the border before the shutdown.
胡安·丹佛了不得
Fucking Juan Denver.
有些日子是钻石
"Some days are diamonds."
- 早上好 倔老头 - 嗯
- Morning, gru?ón. - Hmm.
或者说下午好
Or good afternoon.
你睡得跟小孩一样香
You sleep like a teenager.
你现在在做什么
What the hell are you making now?
玉米粉蒸肉
Tamales.
芭蕉叶
Banana leaves?
会把里面焖软的
Makes them soggy.
这能保持水分
It keeps them moist.
护理书
Nursing?
是 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
觉得这个地方安静适合学习
Figured this would be a quiet place to study.
我的外甥和外甥女很可爱 但是他们很闹腾
My nephews and nieces are great, but they're a lot.
我知道年轻人有多闹心
I'm aware how annoying younger people can be.
以西跟我你说了他本来会成为医生的吗
EZ tell you that he was supposed to be a doctor?
真的吗
Really?
上了两年的医学预科
Almost two years of premed.
他很聪明
Mm. Well, he is very smart.
不总是聪明不聪明的问题
It's not always about being smart.
更重要的是要有承受力
It's about maybe, uh, having the capacity for...
以西小的时候我们养了一条狗
We had a dog when EZ was young.
小狗很活泼孩子们喜欢
She was a yappy little thing that the boys loved,
我妻子也喜欢
and so did my wife.
但是它经常跑到外面
But she'd get out all the time.
有一天 以西和安吉尔在街上找到它的尸体
And one day, EZ and Angel found her in the street, dead.
安吉尔情绪失控 但是以西 他把她抱起来
Angel fell apart, but EZ, he picked her up.
带回家来
He brought her home.
安吉尔哭得止不住
Angel couldn't stop crying,
但是以西抱着它
but EZ just held her,
浑身是血
all covered with blood and...
看着它
...staring at her.
一滴眼泪都没流
He-he never shed a tear.
在他还小的时候 他就很坚强
Even when he was little, he was strong.
所以
So?
你上一次上♥床♥是什么时候
When's the last time you got laid?
- 埃林 - 则么了
- Erin. - What?
你想要我的孩子留下心理创伤吗
Do you want my child to need therapy?
你给他起名克里斯托瓦尔的
You named him Cristóbal.
心理咨♥询♥是免不了了
Therapy's already a pretty good bet.
你是个坏人 这是随家里人的名字
You are such a dick. That's a family name.
有些传统就应该消失
Some traditions should die.
- 不要回避话题 -我不 我不
- Don't avoid the subject. - I'm not, I'm not...
我不要和你谈论这个话题
I'm not discussing this with you.
米盖尔和你接吻就像以前爷爷吻奶奶一样
Miguel kisses you like Pop-pop used to kiss Grandma.
才 才不是
That's... that's not true.
- 你知道他母亲 - 在亲吻他
- You know his mother goes... - His mother
美丽 练普拉提身材紧致妻子的时候
should be the last thing on his mind
他就不应该考虑他母亲
when he's kissing his fine, tight, Pilates-assed wife.
首先 这是你对我说过的
Firstly, that's the nicest thing
最好的话 但是其次
you've ever said to me, but secondly,
我们不要讨论这件事 好了 我们走
we're not discussing this. Okay, let's go.
- 我起来 - 好 来
- I get up. - Yeah, come on.
好 我们走 好
Okay, here we go. Okay.
好 我们走 我们走 你准备好了吗
Okay, let's go. Let's go. You ready?
准备好了 来 来
You ready? Come on. Come on.
我们走
Here we go.
这是个切实的问题
It's a valid question.
看着我
Look at me.
我们不要讨论这件事
We are not having this conversation.
几周
Weeks?
几个月
Months?
老天 你真是纠缠不休
Jesus, you're obsessed.
不 我是关心
No, I'm concerned.
你关心
You're concerned?
你到这还不一天
You haven't been here 24 hours,
但是突然之间你就成了我的婚姻专家
but suddenly you're an expert on my relationship.
不 我了解你
No, I'm an expert on you.
你曾经这么有活力
And you used to be such a force.
现在成为了人♥妻♥
Now you're someone's wife.
我觉得对方没有和你一样
Someone who I worry isn't going through
在经历空窗期
the same dry spell you are.
相信
Trust...
搞什么
What the fuck?
不 不 不 不 埃林 埃林 不要
No, no, no, no. Erin, Erin. Erin, don't...
- 别 - 嘿
- Stop. - Hey!
- 这就是你的下场 女王殿下 - 你有什么问题
- There you go, Your fucking Highness. - What the fuck's your problem?
我的问题就是这个家人和她的家人
My problem is this bitch and her fucking family
毁掉了这个城市 害我们都丢了工作
destroying this town, putting us all out of work.
你再敢叫我姐姐贱♥人♥
You call my sister a bitch again,
我就把你打趴下
I will knock your fat ass out.
- 该死的毒虫 - 你说什么
- Fucking methhead. - What the fuck did you say?
亲爱的 回车里来
Honey, get back in the car.
天呐
Oh, my God.
对 赶紧走
Yeah. Get out of here!
对 你最好快点走 小屌♥海象
Yeah, you better run, you fat, little-dicked walrus!
跑啊
Ha-ha! Run.
对不起 埃林
I'm sorry, Em.
我不相信你说的这个城镇的事情
I did not believe you about the town.
我没意识到情况这么严重
I didn't realize it was this bad.
小屌♥海象
"Little-dicked walrus"?
天呐
Oh, my God.
老天
Jesus.
就因为这个原因我们才不让他吃乳制品
That's why we don't let him eat dairy.
你一定是在开玩笑
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你能告诉我这是什么情况吗
Do you want to tell me what the hell is going on here?
晚上好 威基
Evening, Vicki.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我们需要你和姑娘们晚上下班离开
We're gonna need the girls to take the night off.
姑娘们不是你的财产
The girls are not your property,
这里也不属于你
and this property is not your property.
我们有什么问题吗 威基
We got a fucking issue here, Vicki?
不
No.
没问题
No issue.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
从来没想这里空气这么稀薄
Never realized there's no fucking air down here.
别说话 你把氧气都吸光了
Stop talking. You're sucking up all the oxygen.
该死
Fuck!
坏了
It's fucked.
我们从这得开始用提的了
We're gonna have to carry them from here.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're fucking kidding, right?
怎么了
What's up? Yo.
下来个人把这些东西
Someone else needs to get the fuck down here
带上去
and bring this shit up.
我们需要喘口气
We need some air.
你得多做有氧运动 兄弟
You got to work on your cardio, bro.
货到了 情况怎么样
Load's here. How are we looking?
一切正常
All clear.
好
Good.
看
Look.
你刚刚救了一大堆兄弟的命
You just saved a bunch of your brothers' lives.
你可能拯救了这个支部
You may have just saved this charter.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表