剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
- 主教 得了吧 - 这么做风险高
‐ Bish, come on.‐ It's a big risk
成功率还低
with a low success rate.
桂河大桥这招一向是自杀式任务
The Kwai move has always beena suicide mission.
现在 边境巡逻增派人手再加上政♥府♥无人机
Now, with the added BPand government drones,
我们执行计划只有几分钟时间
we'd have a few minutesto execute the whole thing.
- 那不可能 - 隧♥道♥和
‐ It's impossible.‐ The tunnel
检查点的办法被暴露了
and checkpoint play are blown.
谁要是有更好的主意 就说出来
Anyone got a better idea,speak the fuck up.
那就这么定了
Then it's decided.
你和鬼祟在南边准备
You and Creepergo prep the south side.
吉利 你在北边做安排
Gilly, you get shit togetherhere on the north.
重型机械需要额外的帮手
Could use an extra setof hands with the rig.
你介意我带上可可吗
You mind if I bring Coco along?
好 把事办成
Okay. Get it done.
为什么这么激动
Why so jumpy?
因为我接到了一个鬼魂的电♥话♥
Maybe 'cause I got a phone callfrom a fucking ghost.
发生什么了 汤米在哪
What the fuck happened?Where's Tommy?
你跟我说
You tell me.
是玛雅帮吗
Was it the Mayans?
你告诉我
You tell me.
你觉得我和那件事有关系
You think I had somethingto do with that shit?
他是我的亲戚
He was my cousin.
恪石 没有后果
Yet... no blowback.
没有和圣父帮开战
No war with Santo Padre.
我不能告诉查明的人他是和你们一起的
I couldn't tell Charminghe was with you guys.
他们只是认为他消失了
They just think he disappeared.
离开组织流落别处
Out bad somewhere.
我可怜的姑妈也相信了
My poor tía believes that, too.
每次电♥话♥响都祈祷是他
Prays that every time the phonerings it's gonna be him.
据我所见 他不可能再打来电♥话♥了
From what I saw,it ain't ever gonna be him.
见鬼
Fuck!
你应该遵守计划
You should have stuckto the fucking plan!
你就不应该那样子袭击他们
You weren't supposedto hit them like that.
你应该知道会有报应
You should have knownthere'd be payback.
我不会放着家仇不报
I don't let the death of familygo unavenged.
没那么简单
It ain't that simple.
混乱之子还有玛雅帮 我们之间有渊源
The Sons and Mayans,we got history.
一步走错就会挑起战争
One wrong move can start a war,
开战就赚不到钱
and wars don't make money.
也许我应该打给苏格兰人
Maybe I should callthe Scotsman.
让他知道因为你担心被发现
Let him know the Mayansare getting away with
吃里扒外所以让玛雅帮杀了人
murdering a Son becauseyou're afraid he'd find out
还不承担责任
you were double‐dipping.
玛雅帮不会这样被放过去
And the Mayans ain't gettingaway with shit.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
听听看
Let's hear it.
我在圣伯纳迪诺待一段时间
I patch with San Bernardinofor a while.
来盯着圣父帮
Just to keep an eyeon Santo Padre.
只是盯着他们
Just to keep an eye on 'em?
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
你得相信我 耐心点
You just got to trust meand be patient.
如果要我耐心 我需要闲心
If I'm gonna be patient,I need cash.
我破产了
I'm fucking broke.
我过境的时候把钱都花光了
I spent everythingI could get getting over.
我没多少钱
I ain't got much.
以西 你怎么来这了 - 我
EZ. Why are you here? - I'm...
我想来看看你过得怎么样
I wanted to see howyou're holding up.
我不知道我还能不能过得下去
I don't knowif I am holding up.
我把钱记在你的账上了
I just put money on your books.
我们会确保定期付钱
We'll make sureto do that regularly.
有人跟你谈过话吗
Has anyone talked to you?
- 没有 - 你知道我的意思吗
‐ No.‐ You know what I'm saying?
没人 我发誓
No one. I swear.
我反正也没什么好跟别人说的
I got nothing to sayto anyone anyway.
你的狱友呢
What about your cellie?
你有没有和其他女人交上朋友
Any of the other women you mayhave gotten friendly with?
你是说那些朝我吐口水的人
You mean the womenwho spit on me...
抢走我的食物
take my food?
我在这里没有朋友
I got no friends in here.
我知道你在问什么
I know what you're asking.
我知道你在担心什么
I know what you'reworried about.
我没有和任何人说话 我绝对不会说
I haven't said a wordto no one, and I never will.
- 我是这么跟维姬说的 - 维姬
‐ I told Vicki that.‐ Vicki?
她来过 胡言乱语
She came by...was just talking crazy.
我告诉她我绝对不会
I told her there's no wayI'm ever
拿我的家人冒险
putting my family at risk.
我们不是那种人
We're not like that.
我只希望我能够睡着
I just wish I couldgo to sleep...
醒来之后看不见四面的高墙
wake up on the other sideof all of this.
我不知道要怎么挺过来
I don't know howI'm gonna make it through.
看着我
Hey... look at me.
你在外面的身份
Who you were out here,
母亲 妻子
the mom, the wife...
你得把这些埋起来
...you need to buryall that shit.
任何你想要保留下来的东西
Anything you try to keep‐‐
希望和爱
hope and love...
都会遭到摧残
...it'll just get destroyed.
所以不要抱有希望
So kill it first.
你所拥有的一切都可能被他们夺走
Anything you haveis something they can take.
如果你不自己抛弃 他们就会夺走
If you don't destroy ityourself, they will.
所以把这一切都封闭起来 关掉
So shut it all down.Shut it all off.
但是之后
But later...
等我出去
when I get out...
我要怎么再打开
how do I turn it back on?
海米 特蕾莎
Jaime... Teresa...
爱德华多
Eduardo.
女士
Ma'am.
女士
Se?ora...
我饿了用西班牙语怎么说
How do you say "I'm hungry"in Spanish?
- 见鬼 一个词这么多话 - 这门语言很微妙
‐ Shit, all that for one word?‐ It's a nuanced language.
- 你还是得出发 - 为什么 主教怎么说
‐ You're heading out anyway.‐ Why, what'd Bishop say?
我们要来桂河大桥那招
We're doingBridge Over the River Kwai.
- 你开什么玩笑 - 对
‐ You're fucking kidding me.‐ Yeah.
联♥系♥下加利福尼亚500赛事的改装迷
Reach out to some Baja 500gearheads down here
看看你能安排什么
and see what you can set up.
我这就去
I'm on it.
借我点钱
Lend me some cash.
那边的地穴守护者不理我
Crypt Keeper's over therekeeping me on ice.
女士
Se?ora.
是了
Ay.
活见鬼的桂河大桥
Fucking Bridge Overthe River Kwai.
我受不了这种东西了
I can't take any moreof that crap.
这个节奏适合打扫
It's got a good beatfor cleaning.
安静也适合打扫
So does silence.
你给我打的电♥话♥ 倔老头
Hey, you called me, gru?ón.
你比清洁公♥司♥要便宜
You're cheaper thanthe, uh, cleaning service.
也更养眼
Nicer to look at, too.
说到养眼
Speaking of nice to look at.
你妻子 大美女
Your wife.Que hermosa.
你是怎么追到她的
How did you manage to land her?
我自己长得也不赖 不是吗
I wasn't so bad‐lookingmyself, huh?
说的是
You were.
但是我还是认为他的长相继承了他妈妈
But I definitely think he gothis looks from his mama.
也许是这样
Maybe so.
看 真可爱
Mira. So sweet.
好了 好了 我们回去工作
Okay. Okay, let's getback to work.
你还好吗 兄弟
You good, man?
是
Yeah.
- 我还好 - 可可
‐ I'm good. - Coco.
- 有人来见你 - 是
‐ You have visitors.‐ Yeah.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表