剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
之后那个士兵
But then the soldier...
注定
"had been..."
要有 四个孩子
"...Destined... To have seven children
在她的怀里终老
"and die in her arms of old age,
但是那枚穿过他后背
"but the bullet that entered his back
粉碎了他的胸膛
and shattered his chest..."
被命数的错误解读
"...Had been directed by the wrong interpretation
所引导
of the cards."
我觉得我们的塔罗牌也被错读了
I think there's been a wrong interpretation of our cards.
我们应该一起北上
We were supposed to go north together.
建立家庭
Have a family.
开始生活
Start a life.
但是现在
But now...
我的牌面空空荡荡
...My cards are blank.
艾米莉 你脖子上的伤是怎么弄的
Emily, who did that to your neck?
昨天出了什么事
What happened last night?
没什么
It's nothing.
没什么 这是个意外
It's nothing. It was an accident.
我反应过激了
I overreacted.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我这样不请自来
I'm sorry I showed up like this.
去吧
go.
去生七个孩子
Go have your seven children
在她的怀里终老
and die in her arms in old age.
我们错过了机会
We missed our shot.
看看你
Look at you.
我还没走你就在偷懒了
I'm not even gone yet and you're already slacking off.
不过是
Just enjoying
享受自我遇到你之后头一回赶上的清净
the first peace and quiet I've had since I met you.
你会想我的 倔老头
you're gonna miss me, gru?ón.
你最后的支票
your last paycheck.
谢谢你
thank you.
谢谢你所作的 一切
Thank you for everything.
里面还给你放了一样东西
There's something extra inside.
那是我妻子的
Belonged to my wife.
弗朗西斯
Francis...
她最喜欢的圣人
...Was her favorite saint.
我知道
I know.
以西告诉我了
Ez told me.
你做了正确的决定
you made the right choice.
你可能想念以西 走吧
Now, you may miss ez, but go.
去过你的生活
Go live your life.
什么
What? -
没什么
nothing.
我会等到他来这里
I'll wait until he's here.
不是坏事
it's nothing bad.
我跟他保证我们一起告诉你
I just promised that we'll tell you together.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
等他来了当我没说 但是
Pretend I didn't say anything when he gets here, but...
他要跟我一起走
He's coming with me.
我不想要把他从你和安吉尔身边带走
I don't want to take him away from you and angel.
但是他需要重新开始
But he needs a fresh start.
坐
Sit.
坐下
Sit down.
坐
sit.
我妻子玛丽索想要救我
my wife marisol tried to save me.
现在她因为我已经不在了
And now she's not here because of me.
我没有要救以西
I'm not trying to save ez.
不 你就是要救他
Yes, you are.
因为这就是好心人看到落水的人的反应
Because that's what good people do when they see a man drown.
他们跳下水
They jump in.
但是我们会抓伤你
But we will claw you,
我们会反抗你
we will fight you,
把你拉下水
we will pull you under.
你不知道会发生什么
You don't know that.
我了解我儿子
I know my son.
我了解他的内心
And I know what's inside of him.
我也了解你
And I know what's inside of you.
你太像他母亲了
You're so much like his mother.
在我们脆弱的部分你们坚强
Tough where we're soft,
在我们麻木的部分你们感性
soft where we're too tough.
我们是缺陷的
We're broken.
我的家庭是缺陷的
My family is broken.
以西也是有缺陷的
Ez is broken.
不
No.
我不信
I don't believe that.
对自己坦诚
Be honest with yourself.
如果你出了事
If anything were to happen to you...
我没办法承受
...I wouldn't be able to take it.
我们造成了太多伤害
We've caused so much damage.
求求你
Please.
救你自己吧
save yourself.
这次交接波折不断
this transition's been fucked.
但是主教和我的目标一直
But bishop wants what we all want now,
和解
peace.
所有那些出的事情呢
and everything that's gone down?
我们原谅彼此的过失
We forgive each other's trespasses
携手向前
and move forward.
很好
Good.
我去通知主教
I'll let bishop know.
你是不是忘了什么
You forgetting something?
去你的过失和头领
fuck your trespasses and fuck your king.
什么是
what?
你去过赛场吗
Have you ever been to a racetrack?
不是赛马场
Not the horse,
不是赛车场 而是
not the automobile, but the greyhound
众多灵缇着了魔地追着机械兔子
and his monastic fixation on a propelled mechanical har.
跑到爪子流血
Nobly running until his paws bleed,
心跳停止
until his... Heart literally stops.
是 那些胆子小的人管着叫做残忍♥
Yeah. The pearl-clutchers call it cruel,
不人道
inhumane.
但是没有了诱饵
But without that lure,
狗就失去了目标
the dogs lose purpose.
没了兔子
Without the rabbit,
为何要奔跑
why run?
是 你想要什么
Yeah, what the fuck do you want?
你真有诗兴 加林多先生
Oh, you do wax so poetic, se?or galindo.
我几个月没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in months.
你是对的 我在休假 但是
You're right. I've been on sabbatical. But...
就像人们说的 这不是借口
As they say, that's no excuse.
我应该向加林多夫人的事向你致以哀思
I should have called with condolences for mama galindo.
我希望我能说我打来是为了你情妇的事情
And I wish I could say I was calling now to offer sympathies
聊表同情
for your mistress.
如果这和你有关系
If you had anything to fucking do with that...
正好相反
On the contrary.
墨西哥当局逮捕了一位
The mexican authorities have a young woman
盯着光头的小女孩
with a very unfortunate haircut in custody
她交代她和她发型独特的朋友
saying she and her severely coiffed friend
参与了由你的组织发起的
were part of a murder conspiracy
谋杀阴谋 先生
spearheaded by your organization, sir.
可能是幕后交易
Fallout from a, uh,
出了问题或者
backdoor deal gone bad or-or possibly...
帕洛莫州长抛弃
Governor palomo's upgrade
日渐衰落的加林多贩毒集团
from a failing galindo cartel
转投后起之秀
to those plucky young upstarts, the lng.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I, uh...
我面前没有报告
I don't have the report I wrote in front of me at the moment.
不过 你应该知道
However, you should know that,
出了谋杀逮捕令之外
uh, along with the murder warrant,
我们查抄了你在边境两侧的房♥产
we've seized your property on both sides of the border.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表