剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
各位 还有一分钟
Guys, one more minute.
我们走
Let's go!
鬼祟 走
Creeper, go!
动作快 各位
Hurry up, guys.
这行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
掉头 我们重整
Let's turn back. We regroup.
主教 我们不能错过这个机会
Bish, we can't miss this chance.
好了 动手吧
Okay. Do it.
抓紧了
But fucking hurry.
我们走 可可
Let's go, Coco!
你得系好安全带
You're gonna want to buckle up.
我们准备好了 我们走
We're good, let's go!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
谢天谢地我们有安全带 对不对
Thank God we have seat belts, right?
听好了
Hey, listen up.
你得动作快 不然你就会卡在顶上
You got to move fast, or you're gonna catch up on the top.
你要是卡住 爆了胎 我们就完了
You get stuck, pop a tire, we're all fucked.
你明白吗
You got it?
对 开始吧
All right, let's fucking do this!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
好
Yeah!
走
Come on.
怎么回事 史蒂夫
What the fuck, Steve?
你没掉链子
You didn't fuck it up.
赶紧去碧翠斯那里
Now get the fuck over to Beatriz's,
不然我们就要把你留在墨西哥了
or we're leaving your ass in Mexico.
我们没事了吧
We good?
对 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
该死 防水布松了
Fuck! The tarp came loose.
我们不能停下
We can't stop.
没关系 我来
It's all right. I got it.
好 当心
All right, be careful.
开车看路
Just keep your eyes on the road.
哪来的路
What fucking road?
你所作的事情
What you just did
救了不少兄弟的性命
saved so many of your brothers' lives.
抱歉我们不能早点送来
Sorry we couldn't get it to you sooner.
圣父帮有什么需要 你有任何需要
Anything Santo Padre needs, anything you ever need,
尽管吩咐 兄弟
I got you, brother.
快点 伙计们 该上车了
Come on, boys. Time to get on.
我们没事了吧
We good?
是
Yeah.
又活一天 是不是
Otro día, right?
这一切
All this.
就像你说的
Like what you said.
把真理从杂音中分离出来
Separating the truth from the noise.
相信发生的一切都是注定
Trusting that everything that happens is supposed to.
我还是会挣扎 兄弟
I still wrestle with it, man.
感觉我生活在两个世界之间
Feel like I'm living in between two worlds.
一个是和盖比在一起的世界
This one and the one with Gaby.
但是我和她在一起的时候 我不知道要怎么
But when I'm with her, I-I don't know how to...
哥们 哥们 闭嘴开车 童子军
Dude, dude, just shut the fuck up and drive, Boy Scout.
兄弟
Hey, bro.
你还好吗
You good?
要是在有人来问我这个问题
If another fucking person asks me that...
进展怎么样
How'd it go?
没有问题
No problems.
和伊瓦拉的交接很顺利
Drop-off to Ibarra went smooth.
好
Good.
可可呢
Where's Coco?
他感觉不太好
He wasn't feeling well.
他什么状况需不需要我知道
Hmm. Something going on with him we should know about?
你知道 我觉得眼睛那件事给他的打击不小
You know, I think the eye just still got him all fucked-up.
他今天做得不错
He did good today.
你今天做得不错
You did good today.
我们这件事遇到了不少波折 但是
We hit some bumps with all this, but...
我们做成了
...we fucking pulled it off.
- 一个头领 - 一个头领
- One king. - One king.
现在去坐在孩子桌上去
Now go sit at the kids' table.
让成年人说话
Let the grown-ups talk.
好吧
All right.
桌子就交给你们两位需要阳痿药还有染发剂的老头儿
I'll leave you two to your Cialis and Just For Men.
- 是 - 油嘴滑舌
- Yeah. - Fucking wiseass.
伊瓦拉那边没问题吧
All good with Ibarra?
未雨绸缪的资金马上就到
Rainy day fund's on its way.
你还觉得是正确的动作吗
You still think it was the right play?
是
I do.
- 你上哪去 - 之后在和你们聊
- Where you going? - Catch up with you guys later.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你要留下来吗
You gonna hang?
不
Nah.
我喝完这杯就走了
I'm gonna head out after I finish this beer.
有些事情需要我去弥补
Got some things I got to make right.
这雷耶斯兄弟俩
Fucking Reyes brothers.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
一旦毒品进了监狱 拉莫斯和康彻一定会知道
Once that dope hits the prisons, Ramos and Canche will find out.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
他们对整件事会有自己的看法
They're gonna have their own point of view on all of this,
阿尔瓦雷兹也是一样
as will Alvarez.
要是有人想来找麻烦
If anyone wants to bring it,
让他们放马过来
let 'em fucking bring it.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
看来他还是留在科罗拉多更好
I guess he'd rather be in Colorado.
他们知道去哪里找
They knew where to look.
他们为什么要烧掉
Why the fuck would they burn it?
显示实力 让我们知道他们不需要
Flex. Let us know they don't need it.
不过就 一个地点
It's just one site, though.
谁在乎
Who gives a shit?
索诺拉之狼不是在传递信息
Lobo Sonora is sending a message.
这不是简单的动作
This isn't a move.
这是在敲山震虎
It's a warning shot.
把这些带进去
Let's get this inside.
马上开始分货
Start cutting this shit up now.
先把佩利维尔监狱的给出去
Get Perryville theirs first.
人都哪去了
Where the fuck is everyone?
伊瓦拉
Ibarra.
你有什么想说的吗
Something you want to get off your chest?
- 天呐 - 只是我
- Jesus. - Uh, it's just me.
我想为今天的事情道歉
I want to apologize for today.
你兄弟帕洛
Your brother Palo...
他想要伤害我在乎的人
he wants to hurt people I care about,
我需要在他动手之前找到他
and I need to find him before he does.
我不该把你卷进来
And I shouldn't have involved you.
那样不对
That was wrong.
对 没错
Yeah, it was.
我很抱歉让你经历这一切
Look, I'm sorry you're going through this.
我很抱歉
I am.
我知道帕洛能做出什么
I know what Palo's capable of.
但是因为这样我才不能卷进去
But that's why I can't get involved.
我现在有太多的东西要保护
I have too much to protect now.
你明白的 对吧
You understand that, right?
我很抱歉我威胁到了这一切
I'm sorry that I put all that at risk.
如果你需要任何东西 我会帮你
If you need anything, I'm here for you.
还有大卫
And David.
你可以在这找到我
You can always find me there.
我不想再见到之前大卫认识的人
I never wanted to see anyone that knew David again,
特别是你
especially you.
但是今天在一起叙叙旧
But catching up today...
很不错
...it was nice.
还是很不合适
Still fucked-up...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表