剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
在找我吗
Fucking looking for me?
这就是我想要的 人们看你的方式
This is all I want. The way people look at you.
他们看着你们的y
The way they look at all of you.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我们得走了
We got to fucking go!
那个地方一团糟
That place is fucked.
我不 我不知道你为什么看不出来
I don't... I don't know why you can't see that.
这是我的家
It's my home.
可可 醒醒
Coco, wake up!
可可 醒醒
Coco, wake up!
我怀孕了
I'm fucking pregnant.
你不需要一个人面对
You're not alone in this.
刚才太火♥辣♥了
That was so fucking hot.
- 是什么 - 单排轮胎印
- What is it? - Single tire tracks.
你知道我申请了护校
You know I applied for nursing school.
- 对 - 我被录取了
- Yeah. - I got in.
- 那是好事 对不对 - 是
- That's great, right? Fuck. - Yeah.
在劳黛
It's in Lodi.
和我一起让我们恢复往日的面貌
Help me get us back to who we really are.
我们是不法之徒
We're the fucking outlaws.
助手
Stop!
- 别打了 - 盖比
- Come on. - Gaby.
- 冷静下来 - 改变 求求你
- You got to relax! - Gaby. Please.
盖比
Gaby!
昨天的事情不好意思
Sorry about yesterday.
最近状态不好
Been fucked-up lately.
看到了阿德莱塔
Saw Adelita.
见鬼 什么时候
Shit. When?
几天年前
Few days ago.
他们把她放出来了
They let her out?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
不好
Nah.
他不好
She's not.
孩子呢
The baby?
该死
Oh, fuck.
我的小男孩
My little boy.
我很抱歉 安吉尔
I'm so fucking sorry, Angel.
她突然之间
When she showed up
像那样子出现
back out of the blue like that,
我告诉我自己 别让她离开你的视线
I told myself, "Don't ever let her out of your sight."
别再放她走
"Don't ever let her go again."
但是
But...
我 我还不够让她留下来
I... I wasn't enough for her to stay.
你还会有机会的 哥们
You're gonna get another shot, man.
你会遇到对的人
You'll meet the right girl and...
组建家庭
have a family.
我知道
I know.
钉子
Nails.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
你认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
很疯狂 我知道
It's crazy, I know.
但是
But...
也许就应该是这样
well, maybe this was how it was all supposed to go down.
我不会在把这件事搞砸
I ain't gonna fuck this up.
这就是我的第二次机会
This is my second chance.
你会成为一个好父亲的
You're gonna be a great dad.
你会成为一个好父亲的
You'll be a great dad.
但是 兄弟 帮我个忙
But, bro, do me a favor.
你得把脾气收一收
You got to start wrapping that shit.
你不能到处留种
You can't go around fucking knocking everybody up.
弟弟 我控制不了
Oh, bro, I can't help it.
我百发百中
I got the 100 proof baby juice.
天 你真恶心
Oh, my God. You're fucking gross.
这是天性使然
It's nature. -
可恶
Shit.
要是我知道只要我差点死掉
If I knew all I had to do was almost die
能让把自己收拾收拾
to get you to clean up after yourself...
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我就想
I figured, um,
重新开始之类的
fresh starts and all that.
为了我们俩
For both of us.
我前几天说了一些混账话
Um, I said some fucked-up shit the other day.
对不起
Sorry.
那是什么
What's that?
我列了一个清单的戒毒所
I made a list of rehabs.
不 我才不要去狗圈
Nah, I-I ain't going to no dog kennel.
不 这些是 这些是靠谱的机构
Uh, no, they're-they're real ones.
我们付不起
Man, we can't afford that shit.
我觉得俱乐部可以帮上忙
Well, maybe I was thinking the club could help.
别想了 你绝对不能告诉他们
Fuck that. You can never tell them.
他们是你的兄弟 可可 他们爱你
Uh, they're your brothers, Coco. They love you.
莱蒂西亚 如果主教知道我在做这种事情
Leticia, it'll be a fucking death sentence
那就是死刑
if Bishop knew what I was doing and what I've done.
我们会想到别的办法
Okay. We'll figure something else out.
该死
Fuck.
霍普在后面吗
Hmm. Hope out back?
什么
What?
什么 你做了什么
What? What the fuck did you do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
去你的 我除了看那个荡♥妇♥
Fuck you! I didn't do shit
从后门遛出去什么都没做
but watch that skank sneak out the fucking door
- 然后在你睡着的时候把你丢下 - 该死
- and leave your ass while you were asleep. - Fuck!
- 该死 - 怎么了
- Fuck! - What?
他会杀了她的 莱蒂
Man, he's gonna fucking kill her, Letty.
谁
Who?!
可可 可可 可可 你在做什么
Coco, Coco. Coco, what are you doing?
- 可可 不 不 不 求求你 - 行了
- Coco, no, no, no. Coco, please. - Well...
别去吸毒 别去吸毒 求你了 可可
Please don't go use. Please don't go use. Please, Coco.
我不会去吸毒 我发誓 我不用那万一了
I'm not gonna get high. I swear. I'm done with that shit.
我要去找到霍普 然后我就
I'm just gonna get Hope, and I'm gonna
- 把他带回来 好吗 - 不 不
- fucking bring her back, okay? - No, no.
- 可可 可可 别这么做 - 该死
- Coco. Coco, don't do it. Coco. - Fucking...
可可 别为她抛下我 可可 求求你
Coco, don't fucking choose her over me. Coco, please.
- 莱蒂 我会回来的 - 求求你 可可
- Let-Letty, I'll be back. - Please! Coco!
- 别为了她抛下我 - 我会回来的 我保证
- Don't fucking choose her over me! - I'll be back! I promise!
- 别为了她抛下我 - 我会回来的 该死
- Don't choose her over me! - I'll be back. Shit.
- 可可 可可 我保证
- Coco! Coco! - I promise.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得你胆子不小
I think you got some fucking balls.
你们的人
Your guys--
接受过训练吗
they got the training?
其中有一个受过训练
One of them does.
他在军队就是干这个的
It was his job in the army.
呼啊
Hooyah.
美国♥军♥队战号♥
你告诉他们了没有
You lay it out there for them yet?
只告诉了那个孩子
Just the kid.
想听听他的意见
Wanted his input.
我们让鬼祟 帕维亚还有洛博回来
We'll let Creep and Pavía and Lobo get back.
庆祝一下
We'll celebrate a little.
然后就办事
Then it's going down.
能重新穿上我的坎肩也不错
Be nice to put my kutte back on.
不♥穿♥感觉就像是赤身裸体
Feel fucking naked without it.
我感谢你所作的一切
I appreciate all you done.
没齿难忘
And I won't forget it.
保证
Just make sure
你抓到那个混帐
you get that motherfucker.
康彻明天日落之前
Canche will be dead
就死定了
by sundown tomorrow.
对于一具尸体来说你真精神
You look pretty good for a corpse.
关于我死的传言被夸大了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表