剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你去哪
Where are you headed?
求放过 求放过 求放过 求放过
Please, please, please, please, please.
一路顺风
Have a good one.
驾驶证
License.
外面很热吧
Hot enough out there for you?
出生地是哪里 这位女士
Where were you born, ma'am?
河滨 加州
Riverside, California.
孩子多大
How old?
19个月
19 months.
双胞胎 我老公那边的双胞胎基因
Twins. Uh, runs in my husband's side.
我现在还没法原谅他
Haven't found my way to forgiving him yet.
我现在就准备去日托所接俩孩子
On my way to pick them up, actually, from day care.
你介意靠边停车吗 女士
Would you mind pulling over to the side, ma'am?
出来吧
Come on, boy.
我孩子还在等我 如果我不在
Um, m‐my kids are waiting. I‐If I'm not there, I...
把车停过去
Let's go. Move it.
- 我♥操♥ 操 - 在这
‐Oh, shit. Shit. ‐Over here.
嗨
‐ ‐AGENT: Hey!
有人逃跑了 有人逃跑了
Oh, we got a runner. We got a runner.
- 有人逃跑了 - 我♥操♥
‐We got a runner. ‐ Shit!
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
把手放在方向盘上
AGENT: Hands on the wheel!
- 把手放在方向盘上 - 好 好
‐Get your hands on the wheel! ‐: Okay, okay...
待在原地 不要动
Stay right there! Don't move!
让我看到你的手
Let's see your hands!
让我看到你的手
Let's see your hands!
你知道我们现在承受着多大的压力吗
You got any idea how much pressure we're under right now?
因为边境关闭了 有多少双眼睛在盯着我们
All the fucking eyes we've got on us with this shutdown?
而你却跑去在坐满士兵的酒吧打架
And you go and beat up a bar full of soldiers?
你知道你现在立了多大的靶子吗
You got any idea the fucking target you just put on us?
我本来对你期待甚高
I expected more from you.
你们这群蠢货打架的时候
While you ladies were fucking around,
我们一车货都没了
we lost our load today.
什么 出什么事了
What? What happened?
艾丽西亚没事吧
Alicia okay?
她将被判10到15年有期徒刑 所以有事
She's about a ten‐ to 15‐year sentence away from okay.
我们担心她会开口
We're worried she's gonna open her mouth.
她不会的 兄弟 她
She wouldn't do that, man. She's...
她不就是以此为生吗
Isn't that how she makes a living? Eh...
意味着除了你们今天放的屁
Means, on top of all the other bullshit,
我们今晚一无所获
we got to show up tonight empty‐handed.
金斯他们不来吗
Kings aren't coming here?
他们拒绝了 他们保持中立
Refuse to. Want neutral ground.
那是什么意思
Well, what the hell does that mean?
意思是他们还在为外婆的生日派对生气
Means they're still pissed about grandma's birthday party.
去他们的
Well, fuck 'em, then.
你今晚要保镖吗
You want bodies with you tonight?
都是自己人
It's our own people.
我 塔扎和汉克不会有事的
Me, Taza and Hank will be fine.
还有什么事吗
What else?
听说柏都的帕克得了癌症
Heard Packer from Berdoo's got cancer.
操
BISHOP: Shit.
很糟糕吗
Bad?
反正不妙
Not good.
还有我们另一个混乱之子朋友的消息吗
Any word on our other SOA friend?
一个都没有
Not a whisper.
反正他现在也无足轻重
He's worm food by now anyways.
如果有人问起他
Well, if anyone ever comes asking,
那就要先回答我们的问题
we'll have some questions of our own.
我们该拿帕洛怎么办
What are we gonna do about Palo?
我认识他
I know him.
这件事还没结束
This isn't finished.
已经结束了
It is.
我们失去了里兹
We lost Riz.
他失去了大家
He lost everyone.
结束了
It's over.
- 怎么回事 史蒂夫 - 怎么回事 史蒂夫
‐What the fuck, Steve? ‐What the fuck, Steve?
对不起 汉克
Sorry, Hank.
没关系
HANK: It's okay.
让史蒂夫打扫干净
Let Steve clean it.
谢谢 E
Thanks, E.
你看这些崽子一天到晚不干人事
Can you believe these fucking kids?
别太苛刻了
Don't be so hard on them.
我们从来都没这么傻
We were never this dumb.
我们可能更傻
We might have been dumber.
也许吧
BISHOP: Maybe.
但在联调局的掩护下
But between the Feds,
那个收割者就在外面闲逛
a fucking Reaper rotting out there in the ground somewhere
和金斯的人鬼混
and bullshit with the other Kings...
今晚或许可以扒得更深一点
Tonight, maybe we roll deeper.
- 还有帕洛 - 算了吧
‐And Palo... ‐No, let it go.
- 主教 你得去 - 已经结束了
‐Bishop, you got to... ‐It's fucking done!
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear about it again.
操
Fuck.
至于艾丽西亚 我们可以信她
EZ: Alicia‐‐ we can trust her.
她不会说漏嘴的
She won't say anything.
看在她的份上 你最好希望自己没错
For her sake, you better hope you're right.
怎么了 塔扎
What is it, Taza?
你和帕洛
You and Palo.
你们都觉得我疯了
You all think I'm crazy.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
割开自己弟弟的喉咙
Cut his own baby brother's throat.
在他失血而死时抱着他
Held him while he bled out.
他永远不会忘记
He's not gonna let this go.
如果他回来了会怎样
What happens if he comes back?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck is this?
看来你表弟的事情完全没有影响到你
Glad to see you're not losing any sleep over your cousin.
你人呢
Where are you?
我还要问你呢
I could ask you the same.
我还以为你为了搞清楚发生什么事情
Thought by now you'd be down here
早就过来了
trying to get at the bottom of what happened.
看来事情的发展超乎了我的预料
Look, it's a bit crazy here.
汤米失踪了
With Tommy disappeared,
如果我也消失会很麻烦
it would look bad if I went off the grid, too.
或许我应该告诉
Maybe I should just
把我们的计划告诉苏格兰人
tell the Scotsman about our little arrangement.
不
No.
我去找你
I'll come down to you.
告诉我时间
Just tell me when.
不重要了
That won't be necessary.
我有种预感很快会见到你的
Something tells me I'll be seeing you soon.
谁给你打的
What was all that?
我奶奶
Mi abuelita.
她不太舒服
She's not doing too great.
加林多先生
Mr. Galindo.
我希望我们能谈谈
I was hoping we could speak.
很抱歉 我们有个病人
I'm sorry, but I have a patient.
你母亲的事情我很遗憾
I was so sorry to hear about your mother.
我们忽略了什么
What did we miss?
可以再说一遍吗
I'm sorry?
我就直说了 卢娜医生
To be direct, Dr. Luna,
你忽略了什么
what did you miss?
即便她已经去世了
Even though she's... gone,
加林多先生
Mr. Galindo,
医患保密原则仍然要遵循
the rules of patient‐doctor confidentiality still exist.
你知道吗 我昨天找到了
You know, I found this, uh,
一张购物清单
shopping list yesterday.
是她的笔迹
Her handwriting.
斜体 草书
Slanted, cursive.
书法对她而言
You know, penmanship...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表