剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你穿衣都像她
You even dress like her.
- 好 这不是 - 讲得通
‐ Okay, this is nothing like... ‐ It makes sense,
因为你们俩总是站在一边
because it was always you two,
然后我和爸爸站在一边 所以
and then it was me and Dad, so...
对不起 我
Em, I'm sorry. I...
我犯浑了
I'm kind of a dick.
我
I...
我跟你开玩笑的
I was just fucking with you.
不 不 不 我
No, no, no, I...
- 没关系 没关系 - 我不应该
‐ It's cool. Cool. ‐ I shouldn't... I just...
我总是失踪是因为我讨厌这个城镇
I do always disappear because I hate this fucking town.
- 我从来没有像你那样喜欢上 - 我知道
‐ I never loved it like you do. ‐ I know,
但是这是我们成长的地方
but it's where we grew up.
我们所有的记忆都在这里
So all our memories are here.
是 那就是问题
Mm. Mm‐hmm, yeah, that's the problem.
说到这 你
Speaking of, uh, which, did you...
有没有见过他
Do you ever see him?
谁
Who?
金童 圣父帮的骄傲
Golden boy. Pride of Santo Padre.
以西 没有
EZ? No.
妈妈 走
Mommy. Go.
搞什么
Yo, what the fuck?
为什么比什给我们打电♥话♥
Why'd Bish call us back?
我们又需要会谈
We need to table again.
这是怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck is this?
坐下
Sit down.
图森到凤♥凰♥城
Look, it ain't a sec
是段不近的距离
from Tucson to Phoenix.
地盘也不是天上掉下来的
We didn't come by that territory easy.
压倒了不少实力雄厚的帮派
Stepped on some big fucking toes
- 才拿到 - 我们没有黑人
‐ to get it. ‐ We didn't have
和风暴88那样的人数
the same numbers as the blacks or Storm 88.
你从我们这把海♥洛♥因♥断掉
You pull that H away from us now,
我们里面就有不少弟兄
we're gonna have a lot of brothers inside
会死掉
ending up fucking dead.
你和其他的头领说了这么问题吗
You address this with the other Kings?
我说了
I did.
和康彻 就在你们走了之后
With Canche, soon as you guys left.
他知道利害关系
He knows what's at stake.
我就差跪在地上
Practically got on my hands and knees
- 求人了 - 你为什么
‐ and fucking begged. ‐ Why the fuck
要做那种事情
would you do some shit like that?
因为我不得已
Because I fucking had to!
我理解你
I hear you.
真的
I do.
但是我们别无选择
But our hands are fucking tied.
我们屈服于康彻和拉莫斯
We give in to Canche and Ramos,
圣父帮就死了
and Santo Padre's dead.
我得保护我的分部
I got to protect my charter.
哪怕是要牺牲你自己弟兄的生命
Even at the cost of your brothers' lives?
我们可以二者兼顾
You can do both.
我们把你带到这来
We brought you here
是因为我们要切断渠道
because we're not shutting down the pipeline.
我们要维持对亚利桑那的供货
We're gonna keep the H flowing to Arizona.
- 那是退让 我们会显得 - 你得出去
‐ That's backing down! We're gonna look like... ‐ You need to step out...
闭嘴 我没说完
Shut the fuck up! I'm not finished!
我们满足亚利桑那支部的需求
We give Arizona what it needs
保证我们弟兄的安全
to keep our brothers inside safe.
但是不通过康彻
But not through Canche.
我们把图森作为新的亚利桑那管道
We set up Tucson as the new Arizona conduit.
绕开康彻
Ice Canche out.
削弱他的全力
Take away his power.
夺走他的汪公♥馆♥
Take away his crown.
我们还有存量的问题
We still have a volume problem.
看看艾丽西亚身上发生的是
Look what happened with Alicia.
我们现在量走不起来
We can't move any real weight right now.
我们可以走起来 增加运量
We can. A bigger run.
与其经常在一次10公斤12公斤的运送
Instead of constantly risking our asses
冒风险
out there on these ten‐ to 12‐key runs,
我们想个办法运出去20倍的量
let's figure out a way to do a load 20 times bigger.
获送到图森
Product goes to Tucson.
冗余部分他们来看管
They protect the surplus.
分派给亚利桑那的支部
Dole out to the Arizona charters.
康彻就没有筹码
Canche has no leverage.
他就得跑来乞讨
He has to come to them with his hands out.
或者
Or...
跪地求饶
...on his hands and fucking knees.
我们把康彻从王位上干下去
We dethrone Canche.
我们就能让拉莫斯失势
We dethrone Ramos.
这样一来我们就只剩下
That leaves us with...
一个头领
...one king.
我们能接受
That works for us.
但是
But...
是阿尔瓦雷斯委派的康彻和拉莫斯
Alvarez put those crowns on Canche and Ramos's heads.
他对此有什么意思
What's he gonna say about this?
阿尔瓦雷斯不是玛雅帮的
Alvarez ain't a Mayan.
好了
All right.
现在吗
Right now?
但是今天我没在车上
But I'm‐I'm not on car today.
我孩子 没人来看
My kid. I got nobody to watch...
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我尽快赶过去
As soon as I can.
该死
Fuck.
怎么了
Hi. What's up?
不知道
No idea.
要我们都来这和他见面
Wanted us all to meet him here.
希望不要太久 来的时候没人照顾我孩子
Hope this doesn't take long. Had to leave my kid alone.
我父亲的盒子在那辆车里 你能给我拿来吗
My father's box is in the car. Will you get it for me?
帕科 谢谢你来加入我们
Paco. Thank you for joining us.
当然 先生 悉听尊便
Of course, sir. Whatever you need.
悉听尊便
Whatever I need.
我要求就是
What I need...
让我母亲
is my mother...
在这
to be here.
我母亲需要的
What my mother needed...
是帮助
was help.
你尽力了 加林多先生
You tried, Mr. Galindo.
你能做的都做了
You did everything you could.
但是 你看
But, you see,
我让你负责把他带到这里
I put you in charge of getting her there.
带她去寻求帮助
To the help.
你
You.
让她开走车
You let her take the car
让她
that she took...
加林多先生 先生 我不知道她会开车
Mr. Galindo, sir, I had no idea she knew how to drive.
我尽力了
I did everything...
- 米盖尔 - 我信任你 - 不 不
‐ Miguel. ‐ I trusted you! ‐ No, no!
- 不 不 不 - 该死
‐ No, no, no. ‐ Fuck.
不
No.
该死
Fuck!
把这一滩处理好
Get this piece of shit fixed.
我来确保有货
I'll make sure the product is available.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
看来你不是见习成员了
Guess you ain't a prospect no more.
希望你能办成
Hope you're ready to pull this off.
你是个轻量级选手
Oh, you're a lightweight.
迈克
Mike.
谢谢你今天赶过来
Thank you for coming today.
我等不及要见我的外甥了
I've been waiting to meet my nephew.
算你们俩走运 他遗传了我的长相
Luckily for you guys, he got my looks.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表