剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.
你胆子不小要求在这见面
You got some balls requesting a meeting.
所以我们才在这见面
That's why we're meeting here.
和它们在一起
With them.
我好奇想知道什么事这么急
I'm curious to know what's so fucking urgent.
保障你的未来
Securing your future.
就是这家伙吗
Is this the guy?
就是他
It is.
你认识银行家吗
You know El Banquero?
只听说过名号♥
Only by reputation.
你知道这风姿绰约的生物是什么
You know what this glorious creature is?
- 鸵鸟 - 对
- An ostrich? - Yes.
当然是鸵鸟
Of course a fucking ostrich.
但是鸵鸟是什么
But what is an ostrich?
他们是迁徙动物
They are nomads.
独行者
Loners.
知道交♥配♥季节
Until mating season.
然后他们就会像其他动物一样成群结队
And then they form alianzas with other animals.
斑马 羚羊
Zebras, antelopes.
恕我直言
All due respect,
鸵鸟和领养和我有什么关系
what does an ostrich fucking an antelope have to do with me?
鸵鸟和领养不一样
The ostrich doesn't fuck the antelope.
去他的 我到这里不是为了听
Fuck this. I didn't ride out here
儿童益智科普的
for some Sesame Street bullshit.
这是些美丽 致命的生物
These are beautiful, deadly creatures.
如果它们愿意
If they wanted,
它们可以一脚踢穿你的肠肚
they could kick right through your fucking intestines.
你所不知道的
What you're ignorant of,
我要教你的这个词
and what I'm here to educate you on,
是共生
is the word "symbiosis."
斑马的听力 鸵鸟的视力
The zebra's hearing, the ostrich's sight,
羚羊的角
the antelope's horns.
不是痛苦
It's not misery.
而是机遇
It's opportunity that...
让一个人结交奇怪的伙伴
acuesta al hombre con extra?os compa?eros.
你想要告诉我你在说什么吗
You want to tell me what the fuck he's talking about?
我想他在引用莎士比亚的暴风雨
The Tempest, I believe.
并且要给你供应
And supplying you with more heroin
你想象不到的海♥洛♥因♥
than you could ever dream of.
玛雅帮和加林多打交道
Mayans' deal is with Galindo.
加林多 加林多 加林多
Galindo. Galindo, Galindo.
他多每没意思
He's so fucking boring, eh?
就连他的情妇都这么说
Even his mistress says so.
你可以问她
You can ask her.
她现在为我工作了
She works for me now.
如果我们学会一同
If we were to learn to...
觅食
forage as one,
我们就能够把加林多
we could drive Galindo
还有其它生物
and all the other creatures
赶尽杀绝
to extinction.
圣父帮在和加林多做生意
Santo Padre's deal is with Galindo.
要是尤马成为进入美国的管道呢
What if Yuma became the pipeline into the U.S.?
你在其中那个扮演什么角色
What's your part in all this?
我改弦易辙 加入玛雅帮帮助你们
I patch over, become a Mayan and help you
把主教和圣父帮从地球表面抹掉
drive Bishop and Santo Padre off the face of the earth.
我以为盖比在上班
I thought Gaby might be working.
我让她回家了
I sent her home.
她脸伤成这样怎么还能工作
She couldn't be around here with her face looking like that.
她还好吗
She okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
为什么
Why?
因为我就是个废物
Because I'm fucked-up.
你知道 在我小的时候
You know, when I was a little boy,
我会看妈妈的戈雅画集
I looked at Mom's book of Goya's paintings.
弗朗西斯科·何塞·德·戈雅-卢西恩特斯(Francisco José de Goya y Lucientes,1746——1828),出生于西班牙萨拉戈萨,西班牙浪漫主义画派画家
有这么一幅画 让我难以忘怀
And this one print... God, I've never been able to shake it.
是一条狗在大海中游泳的画
A dog is swimming in the ocean.
你能看得出来
And you can tell he's...
它就要被海浪吞没
he's about to get swallowed up by this wave.
他要挺不过去了
He's not gonna make it.
它会被淹死
He's gonna drown.
这就是我一直以来的感受
That's how I've always felt.
就好像我要被大浪吞噬
Like I'm about to be swallowed up by something.
老爹 我
Pop, I...
我一直以来想把这种感觉封闭起来
I spent my whole life trying to lock it away.
但是现在我得为摩托帮做事
But now the things I got to do for the club...
我做下的事情
The things I've done...
不过 盖比
Gaby, though.
她感觉像是
She feels like...
感觉像是救生索
She feels like a lifeline.
我不能失去她 老爹
I can't lose her, Pop.
我会找到她
I'm gonna go find her.
我从来没告诉过任何人
I've never told anyone that before.
我爱你 老爹
I love you, Pop.
我从算把克里斯哄睡了
I finally got Cris down for his nap.
只唱了
It only took
三十遍的鲨鱼宝宝
30 rounds of "Baby Shark."
天呐 我很抱歉
Jesus, I'm sorry.
那首歌♥
That song.
不游泳吗
No swim?
今天想要跑步
Mm-mmm. Felt like a run today.
你应该下次跟我一起来
You should come with me next time.
我不用了
I'm good.
你脖子上是什么
What the fuck is that on your neck?
没什么
It's nothing.
那个混帐做的吗
Did that motherfucker do that?
我们
We got, uh,
昨天有点得意忘形了
a little carried away last night.
没有看起来那么严重
It looks worse than it is.
-艾米莉 - 什么 我一位所有人之中
- Emily. - What? I thought
你应该庆幸
you of all people would be glad we...
你知道
You know.
为他掐我姐姐吗
Glad he's strangling my sister?
求你
Ple...
别 别这么小题大做
Stop. Stop being so dramatic.
你觉得婚戒就能保护你
Do you think that wedding ring protects you
不受他的真实面目伤害
from what he really is? Hmm?
他所作的事情
What he does?
我知道他是什么样的人
I know what he is.
我知道我的丈夫做什么
I know what my husband does.
我知道你一直对他有意见
And I know you have always judged him
但是你还是一次次在你需要帮助的时候
but still come crawling back to us
爬回我们身边
every time you need to be bailed out.
信♥用♥卡♥还不上 被房♥东赶出来
Credit card debt? Eviction?
需要钱离开把你的下巴打断的
Money to get away from the loser boyfriend
男友
who broke your jaw?
所以我才知道 艾米莉
That's how I know, Emily.
是 爸爸给我们俩都造成了创伤
Yeah, Dad fucked both of us up.
现在我们爱上
And now we fall in love
那些我们能嗅到他们阴暗面的人
with men that you can smell that darkness on.
你待在这个房♥子里
You stay
你也会给你的儿子留下创伤
in this house, then you're gonna fuck your kid up, too.
没错 我的儿子
That's right. It's my kid.
我的房♥子 我的人生
My house! My life!
你知道事实是什么吗 你从来就见不得
You know what the truth is? You've never been able
我开心
to stand to see me happy.
我知道你来这里的真正原因
I know this is why you're really here.
别再演示了
So let's stop pretending.
把你这次需要的钱填上去
Just fill in however much you need this time.
我来这里
I came here...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表