剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
对
Yeah.
我在我们开始约会之前申请的
I applied there before we started dating.
嘿 哼哈二将
Hey, frick and frack.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
就快好了 老爹
It's almost ready, pop.
我们就等安吉尔了
Uh, we're just waiting on angel now.
你确定吗
- -are you sure?
我确定
I am.
谢谢你
thank you.
耐心等待
For being patient.
你会把胡子留回来吗
You're growing it back?
- 我觉得会 - 好
- I think so. - Yeah.
- 好 - 爸爸
- Yeah. - Daddy?
- 看到它长回来了吗 - 什么回来了
- See it growing back? - Who's back?
- 长回来没有 - 爸爸回来没有 爸爸回来没有
- Huh? Is it growing back? - Is daddy back? Is daddy back?
- 哇哦 - 他回来没有
- Oh, wow. - Is he?
你会留一个吗
Are you gonna grow one, too?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我这辈都没有这么确定
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
我能和我爸爸谈谈吗
Can I talk to my dad?
一个人
Alone.
这不是激浪汽水
It's not mountain dew.
所以 昨晚真有意思
So, last night was fun.
我搞砸了莱蒂西亚
I fucked up, leticia.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我觉得我自己做不来
I don't think I can do this by myself.
我们谈过了
W-we've been talking, and...
我们要戒毒
...We're gonna get clean.
- 我们 - 是
-"we"? -Yeah.
我和霍普
Me and hope.
她名字叫霍普(希望)
ah-- her name is hope?
真讽刺
That's fucking ironic.
她救了我
She saved me.
不光是这个早晨
Not just this morning.
这是她第二次就我的命了
That was the second time she saved my life.
好在你的守护天使带着纳洛酮
Oh, well, good thing your guardian angel carries narcan
以防她给你的海♥洛♥因♥害死你
for when she kills you with her fucking heroin.
我一个人做不来 莱蒂
I can't do this on my own, letty.
我需要他
I need her.
对
Yeah.
那我就会去收拾你的烂摊子
I guess I'll just go back to cleaning up your shit
还有客厅的呕吐物了
and puke in the living room, then.
聊得真愉快 爸爸
Great talk, dad.
给你 老爹
There you go, pop.
他迟到一个小时了 开饭吧
He's an hour late, man, let's eat.
我们在等几分钟 老爹
Oh, let's wait a few minutes more, pop.
再等几分钟
Just a few more minutes.
- 也许我们应该开饭了 - 是啊
- Maybe we should just eat. - Yeah.
好主意
Good idea.
告诉我这不是劝诫会
Oh, please tell me this is not an intervention.
- 你迟到了 - 坐下 安吉尔 我们还没开饭
- You're late. - Sit, angel. We haven't started.
坐
Sit.
我就是
I'll just...
说真的 兄弟 这算是什么
Seriously, bro. What the fuck is this?
我以为我们可以 你知道 一家人
Well, I thought we could, you know, it'd be nice
一起吃顿饭挺不错
to eat together as a family.
我忘记这个还开着了
oh. I forgot I had this on.
怎么样 老爹
How is it, pop?
还好
Fine.
所以
um, so, hey, this...
本来这就是次午餐会 但是
This was just supposed to be a brunch, but...
午餐会
"brunch"?
但是
But...
但是还有个由头可以庆祝
But it's, it's kind of a celebration.
- 以西结 - 不 你这么努力
- Ezekiel... - No, you worked so hard.
我想要把好消息告诉大家
I want to share the news.
盖比被护校录取了
Gaby's been accepted to nursing school.
太好了
That's great.
我还没做决定
I haven't made any decisions.
学校在劳黛
It's up in lodi.
我不确定我准备好离开了
And I'm not sure I'm ready to leave just yet.
所以你打算留下来
So you're gonna stay?
留在圣父市
Here in santo padre?
我不知道 有可能
I don't know. Possibly.
你为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would you do that?
你今天喝了多少 儿子
How many of those have you had this morning, son?
老爹 我就不能问个合理的问题吗
Pop, I can't ask a reasonable question?
所以 你要 我不知道
So, what, you gonna, I don't know,
留在这里过家家
stick around here and play house?
穿着我死去母亲的围裙
Walk around in my dead mom's apron?
我不 我不知道
I didn't-- I didn't know.
我给她的
I gave it to her to wear.
那就太奇怪了 兄弟
Well, that's just fucking weird, bro.
我是说 我知道你是个妈宝 但是天呐
I mean, I knew you were a mama's boy, but jesus christ.
够了 安吉尔
that's enough, angel.
你有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你们都是怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
坐在这里 吃午餐
Sitting around here, eating brunch?
自欺欺人
Playing make-believe?
这算是什么
what kind of shit is that?
我很抱歉 盖比 我得知道
I'm so sorry. Gaby, I need to know
你做的计划
this-this master plan of yours.
所以你打算留在圣父市和金童在一起
So you gonna stay here in santo padre with the golden boy here,
生几个孩子
shit out a couple golden kids?
然后你打算怎么办
And then what the fuck you gonna do?
你觉得这会有欢乐的结局吗
You think there's any happy endings in this town?
在这个家里
In this house?
问问上一个穿围裙的人吧
Ask the last lady to wear that thing.
你有什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem?!
你说得对 我有什么毛病
you're right, what is my problem?
对不起 我的礼节哪去了
I'm so sorry. Where are my manners?
盖比
Gaby?
欢迎来到这个家庭
Welcome to the family.
别收拾了
Leave it.
我说了别收拾了
I said leave it.
我觉得不在 但是 让我看看
I don't believe he is, but, uh, let me check.
麦克
yo, mike.
法医办公室又打来了
It's the medical examiner's office again.
想让我说你出去了吗
Want me to say you're out?
是 我来接
yeah, I'll take it.
出去的时候把门带上
Close the door on the way out.
你知道我不是员工吧
You know I don't actually work here, right?
是米盖尔
it's miguel.
听着 不 我
Look, no, I...
我不明白
I don't understand.
那是什么意思
what does that mean?
不 别
No. Don't...
不要在做别的事情
Don't do anything more.
你先来找我是正确的
You did the right thing talking to me first.
搞什么 史蒂夫 我在和你说话呢
What the fuck, steve? I was talking to you.
嘿 安吉尔
Oh, hey, angel.
你为什么等在这里
Why are you out here?
康彻拿走了伊巴拉的补丁 所以他不能进教堂
Canche took ibarra's patch, so he can't go in the templo.
他们把我♥干♥赶出来
They sent me out
好在会所开会
so they're gonna have the meeting in the clubhouse.
该死
fuck.
搞什么 安吉尔
What the fuck, angel?
我的错 主教
My bad, bish.
忘记时间了
Lost track of time.
这不是第一次了 司库
That's another fine, treasurer.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表