剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
全员上阵 可可
All hands on deck, Coco.
对 好 主教
Right, right, Bish.
该死
Fuck.
主教
Bishop.
怎么了
What's up?
边境巡逻队往这边来了 还有大概两公里半
BP headed our way, about a mile and a half out.
你是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
我们还有大概两分钟
We got about two minutes.
把这些东西送回隧♥道♥里
Get this shit back in the tunnel. Go.
所有东西从卡车上卸下来 快
Everything out of the truck, now.
你要不要搭把手
You gonna fucking help or what?
你在做什么 - 主教
Hey, what the fuck you doing? - BP.
所有东西搬回去
Everything's got to go back!
该死
Shit.
我们走 提上 提上
Let's go. Grab it, grab it.
还有大概三十秒
About 30 fucking seconds.
给我们争取点时间
Buy us some fucking time.
预备员
Prospect!
开卡车把他们截住
Head them off with the truck.
做 做什么
Do... do what now?
快走
Fucking go!
该死
Fuck.
搞什么 史蒂夫
What the fuck, Steve?
你能做到
You can do this.
举起手来 快
Hands where we can see 'em. Now!
不会说英语 不会说英语
No hablar Inglés. No hablar Inglés.
转过去
Turn around.
该死 预备员给我们争取了一分钟
Shit. Prospect bought us about another minute.
- 全都卸下来了吗 - 对
- That everything? - Yeah.
- 下来 - 把仓口遮住
- Coming down! - No! Cover the hatch!
- 不能让他们追下来 走 - 好
-They can't catch us down here. Go! -All right.
走 走
Go! Go!
汉克 这边
Hank, this way.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay? Huh?
还好
Yeah.
好 快来
All right, come on.
该死
Fuck.
别过去
Let it lie.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
明天这还是你的错
It'll still be your fault tomorrow.
刚刚和狼帮通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Lobo.
他们给我们的人下了诛杀令
Says they already green-lit our dudes.
见鬼
Fuck.
他们不肯松口
They refuse to bitch up.
只能硬着头皮面对了
Gonna face it in the yard.
出了什么差错
What went wrong?
我错过了什么
What the fuck did I miss?
你还好吗
You good?
还好 没事
Yeah. Good.
塔扎和鬼祟把海♥洛♥因♥都带回来了
Taza and Creeper got all the H back.
他们会在碧翠斯那里看着
They're gonna sit on it at Beatriz's.
不知道还能待多久
Don't know how long that'll be tenable.
我们现在暴露了
We're exposed now.
我们今天做的事
What we tried to pull today--
跟阿尔瓦雷斯撒谎
lying to Alvarez?
要不了多久就会传到
Only a matter of time before it gets back
他还有其他头领那里
to him and the other Kings.
我的行装已经收拾好 准备出发
* All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
站在你的门外
* I'm standin' here outside your door
我不愿吵醒你
* I hate to wake you up
跟你告别
* To say goodbye
但是天边破晓 旭日初升
* But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
出租车司机在等待 按着喇叭
* The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
我孤独地无以为继
* Already I'm so lonesome I could die
亲吻我向我微笑
* So kiss me and smile for me
告诉我你会等待我
* Tell me that you'll wait for me
抱着我不要放手
* Hold me like you'll never let me go
因为我要坐飞机离开
* 'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
不知道什么时候还会回来
* Don't know when I'll be back again
宝贝 我不愿离开
* Oh, babe, I hate to go
我让你失望了很多次
* There's so many times I let you down
多少次我分了心
* So many times I've played around
我现在告诉你 她们对我没有意义
* I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
不论走到那里 我都会想到你
* Every place I go, I'll think of you
不论唱哪首歌♥ 我都为你歌♥唱
* Every song I'll sing, I'll sing for you
等我回来
* When I come back
我会带上婚戒
* I'll bring your wedding ring
亲吻我为我微笑
* So kiss me and smile for me
告诉我你会等着我
* Tell me that you'll wait for me
抱着我不要放手
* Hold me like you'll never let me go
因我要离开了
* 'Cause I'm leavin'
我不想吸毒
I don't want to.
坐着飞机
* On a jet plane
不知道什么时候会回来
* Don't know when I'll be back again...
我也是
Me, neither.
我不愿离开
* I hate to go
离别的时间已经到来
* Now the time has come to leave you
再让我吻你一次
* One more time let me kiss you
闭上你的眼睛
* Then close your eyes
我就要上路
* I'll be on my way
梦想着未来的日子
* Dream about the days to come
不必再孤身离开
* When I won't have to leave alone
想象那些
* About the times
我不用告别的时候
* I won't have to say.
你是个好女孩 霍普
You're a good girl, Hope.
最好的女孩
My best girl.
天呐 你能不能进来
Jesus. Will you just come inside already?
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
在邻居报♥警♥之前赶紧进来
Just get in here before the neighbors call the cops.
快来
Come on.
防水板松了
That flashing's coming loose.
对 你离开的时候就是这样
Yeah, it was like that when you left.
来吧
Come on.
老爹
Hey, Pop.
她在上厕所
She's peeing.
你回来了
You're back.
剩饭在冰箱里
The leftovers are in the fridge.
我也想你
I'll miss you, too.
那些是什么
What are those?
- 玉米粉蒸肉 - 抱在叶子里
- Tamales. - Wrapped in leaves?
你们俩是怎么回事
What is wrong with you two, huh?
谢谢你今天照顾他
Thanks for today.
我觉得他可能对你产生好感了
I think actually you might be growing on him.
你为他做的事情
It's nice...
很贴心
what you're doing for him.
我想念我妈和我系哦那个地 所以
I miss my mom and my brother, so...
这么做也能帮到我
it's nice for me, too.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
什么
What?
我该进去了
Um... I should go in.
我叔叔要等我回家才睡觉
My uncle won't sleep until I do.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
晚安 盖比
Good night, Gaby.
晚安 以西结
Buenas noches, Ezekiel.
以西
EZ?
好
Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
嘿
Hey, um,
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表