剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing here?
你是不是与LNG进行了交易
Did you make a backdoor deal with the LNG?
什么
What?
你给了他们什么 实话告诉我
What did you offer them? Tell me the truth.
我才不会跟谋杀我手下的那帮人做交易
I don't make backdoor deals with people who murder my staff.
好像有人刚刚也经历了
Looks like someone just experienced
做我们这一行的连带伤害
the unfortunate collateral of what we do.
滚开
Fuck off.
仅仅因为我们一起开心过
Just because we've laughed,
或着我抱过你
just because I've held you,
又或者能让你高♥潮♥
just because I've made you cum
并不意味着当附带伤害是你的时候
doesn't mean I'll shed a single tear
我会流下一滴眼泪
when the collateral damage is you.
先生
Se?or.
你说过你从没去过大海
You said you'd never been to the ocean.
噢
Oh...
噢 哥们
Oh, buddy.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我觉得这一切
I think all of this...
我觉得
I think this...
也是个教堂
is a church, too.
如果有人来怎么办
What if someone comes?
你真是个假正经
You're such a prude.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
跟我在一起吧
Stay with me.
我在这
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm here.
站起来 该崛起了
*Stand up, it's time to rise
是时候复仇了 反派必须死
*It's time for revenge, opposition must die
喧嚣 暴♥力♥
*Chaos, violence
革命吧
*Revolution now
我们是真正的地下摇滚
*We are the real rock 'n' roll underground
射击 刀击 勒死 殴打和钉在十字架上
*Shoot, knife, strangle, beat and crucify
嘿 小波普
Hey, Little Bo-Peep.
你的羊要葬送在其他狼的利齿之下了
You lost your sheep to the wolf's sharp teeth.
里面的监狱
*Prison on the inside
今晚我要上霍普
Think I'm gonna fuck Hope tonight.
搞什么啊
Man, what the fuck?
别吃醋 我也可以上你啊
Don't be jealous. I can fuck you, too.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她本可以在这里呆很久的
She could have stayed here a long time,
但是后来你偷偷闯入了她的生活
but then you came thieving into her life.
你见过女人被火烧吗
You ever see a girl burn?
她们到处扭动 然后尖叫
They wiggle and they scream.
站起来
*Stand up
是时候崛起了
*It's time to rise
是时候复仇了
*It's time for revenge
反派必须死
*Opposition must die
伤害霍普我会很痛苦
It would pain me to hurt Hope.
革命吧
*Revolution now
我他妈要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
摇滚吧
*Rock 'n' roll underground
站起来
*Stand up
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
是时候复仇了 反派必须死
*It's time for revenge, opposition must die
你需要做的就是再帮我偷三把钥匙
What you'll do, Little Bo-Thief, is steal me three more keys.
革命吧
*Revolution now
我们是真正的
*We are the real
去你的 我已经 我已经按你说的做了
Fuck you. I already... I already did what you wanted.
我知道 所以现在我知道你能做到
I know, so now I know you can.
你就不该听我的
You never should've listened to me.
兄弟 自♥由♥意志只是幻想
Free will's an illusion, brother.
我们只是肉做的木偶
We're puppets made of meat,
活在祖先的遗传创伤的阴影下
living out the genetic trauma of our ancestors.
他们做的每一个错误选择
Every bad choice that they made
引领我们到了这一刻
has led us to this moment--
几个世纪以来都是这样
centuries in the making.
这是我赖以生存的五个丛林法则
*These are the five laws of the jungle that I live by
你把我关在监狱里
*You locked me up in prison
你爱霍普
You love Hope.
我爱火
I love fire.
希望她俩永远不会有交集
Let's hope never the twain shall meet.
是时候崛起了
*time to rise
是时候复仇了
*It's time for revenge
反派必须死
*Opposition must die
喧嚣 暴♥力♥
*Chaos, violence
革命吧
*Revolution now
我们是真正的
*We are the real
地下摇滚
* 'n' roll underground
站起来 该崛起了
*Stand up, it's time to rise
是时候复仇了 反派必须死
*It's time for revenge, opposition must die
这些白♥痴♥
All these idiots.
庸庸碌碌地活着 没一点头绪
Just going on with their lives, no fucking clue.
最残酷的是
And the cruelest thing is that, uh...
世界在不断旋转
the world keeps spinning, you know?
早该崩塌了 但是
Should all come crashing down, but...
相反 七年后的今天
...instead, here we are, seven years later,
我们他妈的在这吃炸薯条
eating fucking french fries.
我
I, um...
我需要和你说些事 奥维斯波
I need to tell you something, Obispo,
而且我需要你
and I need you not to...
别这样 别这幅表情
not to do that, to make that face.
几个月前 凯特在斯科茨代尔找到了一份教学工作
Kat was offered a teaching job in Scottsdale months ago.
那边一直在坚持
The... They kept offering
条件开到太好 无法拒绝
till the deal was too good to ignore.
而且考虑到发生的一切
And with everything happening...
她接受了
She's taking it.
好吧
Okay.
我们一家人要搬到那里
We're moving there, as a family.
我在这儿透不过气
I'm drowning here.
这个小镇
This town...
这个小镇像被诅咒了一样
this town is fucking cursed.
我们根本不该搬过来
We never should've moved here.
说点什么
Say something.
你想做的永远都是遗忘
All you ever wanted to do was forget.
遗忘
Forget?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
每个早晨我醒来
Every morning I wake up,
我想到的第一件事
the first thing that I think about.
去的每一个地方
Everywhere I go...
我都被耻辱压得透不过气
I carry a body bag of shame.
如果不是为了凯特
If it weren't for Kat...
我早就在嘴里放一把枪了
I would've put a gun in my mouth a long time ago.
但是她告诉我
But she taught me...
我可以好好活着 以此来纪念艾丹
that I could choose to honor Aidan by living.
而你呢
And you...
你过去七年来一直
you-you've been walking around the last seven years
- 像行尸走肉一样 - 因为我他妈就是
- like you're already dead. -Because I fucking am!
你♥他♥妈♥到底想从我这得到什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
这房♥子我们俩一起贷的
Your name is still on the mortgage.
我需要你的签名
I need a signature.
当然我们可以平分我们有的一切
We'll obviously split whatever we make,
但可能会有些损失
but we'll probably take a loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 奥维斯波
Thank you, Obispo.
- 我 - 从这儿滚出去
- I, uh... - Get the fuck out of here.
你真应该放把枪在嘴里
You should have put a gun in your mouth.
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表