剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Because we never would have existed
我们就不会存在
if the Legion hadn't gotten the Spear.
你是说我们是偏差
You're saying we're the Aberrations.
为了拯救世界
In order to save the world,
我们得抹掉自己
we have to erase ourselves.
听着 我们干什么不去阿鲁巴
Huh, listen. Why don't we just go to Aruba,
喝个大醉 怎么了
get drunk--what?
阳光 迈泰
Sunshine. Mai tais.
穿着比基尼的女孩
Girls in...bikinis.
-好了 雷 该你了 -我这就去
- All right, Ray. You're up. - I'm on it.
抱歉
Pardon me.
劳驾
Excuse me.
借过
Coming through.
别在意有个小人飞过无主之地
Don't mind the tiny man flying through the middle of no man's land!
我在接近血的埋葬地点 船长
I'm closing in on the Blood's burial spot, Captain.
我到了
I'm here.
第二次好像变简单了
Well, that was easier the second time around.
我就知道你们这群蠢货会从2017年回来
I knew you idiots would come back from 2017.
就不说有多愚蠢了
Apart from being incredibly stupid,
你们真是太好预测了
you are just so predictable.
把瓶子还给我
Give me back the vial.
什么瓶子
What vial?
雷 雷 快离开那
Ray? Ray, get out of there!
我的同伙不断给我同一条
You know, my allies keep giving me the same,
简单的建议
simple piece of advice.
他们是对的
They were right.
我早就该那么做了
I should've done that ages ago.
你要干什么 你这是送死
Hey, what are you doing? You're gonna get yourself killed!
-我们得把他 -莎拉 不可以
- We have to get him-- - Sara, you can't!
-吉迪恩 -莎拉 莎拉
- Gideon-- - Sara! Sara.
他死了
He's gone.
那又怎样
So what?
西装头自己说了
Haircut said it himself,
我们都是活在借来的时间上的偏差
we're all Aberrations living on borrowed time.
而且他在1916年活得好好的
Besides, he's alive and well in 1916.
米克说得对 任务没变
Mick's right. The mission hasn't changed.
只是没有基♥督♥之血
Except we can't destroy the Spear
我们就没法毁掉矛
because we don't have the Blood of Christ.
那我们就偷走矛 把它带离1916年
So we steal the spear and get it out of 1916.
你现在终于发现那计划
Now, you do realize that there's a big problem
有个大破绽 莎拉
with that plan, Sara.
矛在这时代的我们手上
The other us's have the Spear.
还没试过偷自己手上的东西
Never stolen anything from myself before.
应该挺有意思
Could be interesting.
我得提醒你
Need I remind you
我们不能与这时代的自己互动
that we cannot interact with ourselves.
所以你们仨
Which is why the three of you
得趁这时代的自己在教堂时
are gonna sneak into the other Waverider
潜入这时代的乘波号♥
while the other you's are at the church.
这计划听起来不错
Now that-- that sounds like a plan.
你们得抓紧 事情已在进行中
I suggest you hurry. Events are already in motion.
史纳特先生正在接触
Mr. Rory's earlier self is currently
这时代的罗里先生
being contacted by Mr. Snart.
好 如果我们要假扮自己
All right, if we're gonna go impersonating ourselves--
-你需要理个发 -对
- You're gonna need a haircut. - Yeah.
不得不说 选阿鲁巴应该会更好
Not for nothing, but Aruba would've been a better option.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你是"幻光"
You're an illumination.
-你是说"幻觉" -没错
- A hallucination. - Yeah, that's it.
现在还像是幻觉吗
Now, did that feel like a hallucination?
团聚的滋味如何
And how was the reunion?
我准备让他晕会儿
I'm gonna let him, uh, spin out for a bit,
然后去大开杀戒 可以这么说
then go in for the kill, so to speak.
-先生们 -这到底什么情况
- Gentlemen. - What the hell is going on here?
我正打算问
That's what I was gonna ask.
你们不是该去找卡拉博斯的稿本吗
Aren't you supposed to be searching for the Kalabros Manuscript?
我本来在找
I was.
我找到了他 就把他带来这了
And I found him and I brought him here.
我们不再需要稿本了
We no longer need the Manuscript.
我们有别的麻烦 传奇们来了
We have a different problem. The Legends are here.
我们知道 我刚揍了米克
We know. I just punched Mick.
不是那些传奇
Not those Legends.
我不是你们认识的艾尔伯德 我来自未来
And I'm not your Eobard. I'm from the future.
好吧 还有什么新情况
Yeah, what else is new?
好 我是说你的未来
Okay. I mean your future.
命运之矛在我们手上的那个未来
One where we have the Spear of Destiny.
那个未来的传奇也到这来了
And the Legends from that future are here now, too.
等等 这有两队传奇
Wait, there are two sets of Legends?
-什么时候才让我抢劫银行 -干掉他们
- When do I get to rob a bank? - Just deal with them.
你想跑哪去
Where do you think you're going?
去搬援兵
To get backup.
我讨厌他这么做
I hate when he does that.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我们会暂缓行动 确保剧本不变
We'll hang back and make sure everybody sticks to the script.
好 我想大概还有一小时 之后就
Okay, I figure we got about an hour before we--
闭嘴 小美女 我说了算
Shut up, pretty. I'm calling the shots.
我是小偷 英国佬 解除吉迪恩
I'm the thief. Englishman, disable Gideon.
不能冒险让她揭穿我们
We can't risk her blowing our cover.
你让大家到图书馆集♥合♥
You round up everyone in the library.
确保没人妨碍我
Make sure the coast is clear.
那我就能偷东西了
Then I can snatch the item.
听我说 这简直是小菜一碟
You know what? This is gonna be a piece of cake.
你们在干什么 你们刚出发去教堂了
What are you guys doing? You just left for the church.
我们是去了 现在回来了
So we did. And now we're back.
恐怕教堂是个死胡同
The church was a dead end, I'm afraid.
雷去哪了
Where's Ray?
他去送托尔金少尉回战地医院了
He is returning Lieutenant Tolkien to the field hospital.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
我只是看东西有重影而已
Yeah! I'm just seeing double.
我们...没事 没事
Yeah, we're-- we're fine. We're fine.
我得去图书馆
I just need to get to the library so I can,
研究基♥督♥之血的下落
you know, locate Christ's blood.
我得去修复吉迪恩
I need to run some repairs on Gideon.
好 那我要去拿矛... 拿支啤酒
Yeah, and I need to get the Spear-- a beer.
只要我们先拿到手
Yeah, well, as long as we get it first.
你不是应该守护着命运之矛吗
Are you not supposed to be guarding the Spear of Destiny?
罗里先生和我轮班
Mr. Rory offered to spell me.
你和托尔金少尉
I thought you and Lieutenant Tolkien
不是要去亚眠大教堂吗
were going to the Church at Amiens.
是的 但没发现什么
Uh, yeah, that didn't work out.
但我却碰巧找到了
But I did happen to find the--
内特
Nate.
我...我只是要说
I, um, I-- I was just saying that I, uh,
我想我找到了高文爵士的安息之地
believe I found the final resting place of Sir Gawain.
-那你要告诉我们吗 -告诉你们
- So do you wanna tell us? - Tell you?
你还好吧
Are you feeling all right?
你怎么像见鬼了
You look like you've seen a ghost.
没 没 我很好
No-- yeah, no. I'm-- I'm fine.
对不起 我
Yeah, sorry, I--
我认为高文和基♥督♥之血的
I-- I think the location of Gawain and, you know,
位置在
the Blood of Christ is in the, um...
加拉帕戈斯群岛Galápagos Islands.
位于南美洲厄瓜多尔西部
基♥督♥之血在加拉帕戈斯群岛
The Blood of Christ is in the Galápagos Islands?
没错 在1984年
Yeah. In 1984.
十字军东征的古物怎么会
How could... could a relic from the Crusades
出现在里根政♥府♥时代的
wind up in the Galápagos
加拉帕戈斯
during the Reagan Administration?
吉迪恩也许能帮忙 吉迪恩
Perhaps Gideon can help. Gideon?
糟了 吉迪恩呢
Oh, no. Where's Gideon?
我要去检查一下
I'm gonna go and check on her.
我跟你一起去
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表