剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
看来你们这群失败者想起自己是谁了
Well, looks like you losers managed to remember who you are.
我本该趁机抹去
I should've wiped you from existence
你们的存在
when I had the chance.
你们知道到头来发现梅林是对的
Do you have any idea how infuriating it is
有多令人发指吗
to know that Merlyn was right?
幸运的是
Lucky for you,
我还是相信有些命运比死亡更糟糕
I still believe in some fates worse than death.
比方说 我摧毁命运之矛
Like me destroying the Spear
让这个现实成为永恒
and cementing this reality for all time.
马丁
Martin.
先生 反应堆运转完全正常
The reactor is fully operational, sir.
这...
This...
是你们任何一个人
is the only reality
会知道的
any of you
唯一现实
will ever know.
我们永远不会放弃阻止你
We'll never give up trying to stop you.
好吧...
Well...
要不是你们的那些徒劳
if it weren't for your futile efforts,
事情压根就不会那么顺利
this wouldn't be half so sweet.
别太急 速度兄 你有我们要的东西
Not so fast, speedy. You have something we want.
你要好好学学怎么分享玩具 艾尔伯德
You need a lesson in how to share your toys, Eobard.
是时候让我们来玩玩命运之矛了
Yeah, time for us to get a turn with the Spear.
然后要拿它做什么呢
And do what with it?
你们难道不懂吗
Don't you understand?
我在试图防止你们伤害自己
I'm trying to protect you from yourselves.
等到命运之矛被摧毁了...
With the Spear destroyed--
真无聊
Bored now.
去拿命运之矛
Get the Spear!
放开命运之矛
Let go of the Spear,
我就不用它把你变成护裆裤
and I won't use it to turn you into a jockstrap.
还是算了吧
Uh, perhaps not.
放弃吧
Give it up!
莎拉
Oh, Sara.
我们为什么总是遇到这种情况呢
Why do we always find ourselves in this situation?
因为你总是站在历史中错误的那边
'Cause you keep finding yourself on the wrong side of history.
干得好 米克
Nice work, Mick.
现在把它交给我
Now hand it over.
米克 不 你已经给过他一次了
Mick, no. You already gave it to him once.
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
那是斯旺
That was Thawne.
这次会不一样的 大男孩
This time will be different, big boy.
别这么做 米克
Don't do this, Mick.
米克 我不管别人怎么想
Mick, I don't care what anyone else thinks,
我依然相信你
I still believe in you.
够了 米克...
Enough! Mick...
把它交给我
Hand it over.
像个好孩子一样
Like a good boy.
你是说像条好狗一样
You mean a good dog.
我对你来说不过如此
That's all I am to you.
一条攻击犬
An attack dog.
不是这样的
Now, that's not true.
当然 我俩都知道你脑子不是很好使
Sure, we both know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
但我们因此才是搭档 记得吗
but that's why we're partners, remember?
你说得对
You're right.
我不是个天才
I'm not a genius.
但我也不是谁的狗 莱昂纳多
But I'm not one's dog, Leonard.
不再是了
Not anymore.
好吧
Well.
看来狗是改得了吃屎的
I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.
撤消掉这团混乱
Undo this mess.
很抱歉你朋友死了 米克
I am sorry about your friend, Mick.
我知道她化为碎片你还是爱她的
I know you loved her to pieces.
不
No!
好吧 如果你们想把事情做好
Well, if you want something done right--
做得好 莱昂纳多
Well done, Leonard.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
我要杀光你们
I'll kill you all.
其实 这应该是我的台词
Actually, I believe that's my line.
我之前从哪里被无礼地打断
Now, where were we before I was so rudely interrupted?
好吧
Well...
我们就此结束吧
I guess we're done here.
你知道矛被毁掉的真正好处是什么吗
You know the really swell thing about the Spear being destroyed?
你现在无法阻止我们杀死你
Now you can't stop us from killing you.
拜托 别侮辱我的智商
Oh, please. Don't insult my intelligence.
你们速度再快
Even at your fastest,
对我而言都是慢动作
you're moving in slow motion to me.
但他们并非孤军奋战
Except they're not alone.
我们要继续斗争
I say we go down fighting.
你杀我们一个 我们杀你们全部
You kill one of us, we kill all of you.
为阿玛雅报仇
For Amaya.
算了吧
Don't.
就算能逃过我手下 也逃不过我
Even if you survive my men, you'll never survive me,
没有超能力和武器就不行
not without powers or weapons.
事实是 我不希望你们再死人了
And the truth is, I don't want to see any more of you dead.
当然并非出于情感 而是完全相反
Not out of sentiment, of course. No, no, quite the opposite.
因为这样
But because it is so...
太美妙了
delicious,
知道你们被迫活在我创造的
knowing that you'll be forced to live your lives
现实中 好吧 是我们创造的
in a reality that I-- well, that we created.
你们行走在这个世界时
You will walk this world knowing
会感觉有些不对劲
that something isn't quite right,
做了那么多却只让事情变得更糟
that for all your trying you only made things worse,
没人会相信你们说的话
and no one will ever believe you when you tell them
你们做的牺牲
about all the sacrifices you made
你们差点就成为了传奇
and how close you came to being Legends.
这样我才觉得是合适的惩罚
Now, that sounds like a fitting punishment to me.
你觉得如何 斯泰因教授
What do you think, Professor Stein?
我不在意你对他们做的事
I don't care what you do to them,
只要我不再见到杰克逊先生
as long as I never have to see Mr. Jackson again.
那就好
Fair enough.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
你就这样放他们走了
You're just gonna let them walk?
我也放过你们这些叛徒 你要知足
Be glad I'm letting you and your fellow traitors do the same.
下次你们任何人再想自作聪明时
And the next time any of you get what you think is a smart idea,
要记得这份恩德
remember this grace.
还有 只要一眨眼功夫
And the fact that I could kill any of you
我就能杀光你们
in the blink of an eye.
我妈不会原谅你这么做的
My mom's not gonna be cool with that.
我看起来会在意吗
Do I look like I give a damn?
我无法相信就此结束了
I can't believe that's it.
我拒绝相信就此结束了
I refuse to believe that this is it.
没有矛 我们无法
Without the Spear, there's no way
撤消这一切
we can undo any of this.
有一个办法
There is one way.
时间旅行
Time travel.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们回到1916年
We go back in time to 1916,
从源头上阻止末日军团
and we stop the Legion from ever getting
拿到命运之矛
the Spear of Destiny in the first place.
不 我们不该改变我们参与过的事件
No, we are not supposed to change events we participated in.
如果改变了 我们可能会造成时间折叠
And if we do, we risk time folding in on itself.
就算不担心时间紊乱
Even if we weren't worried about messing with time,
-我们任何地方也去不了 -或者任何时间
- we can't go anywhere. - Or any-when.
我们根本不知道乘波号♥在哪
We don't even know where the Waverider is.
在这个现实中存不存在
If it even exists in this reality.
如果存在的话 有一个人
Well, if it does, there's one person
知道飞船在哪儿
who knows where it is.
我们必须找到他
We just have to find him.
我已将全部可用电力
I've directed all available power
转到主导航控制器上 船长
to the main navigational controls, Captain.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表