剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
but I don't have to be there for the actual...
交合 是吗
you know, consummation, do I?
真漂亮 陛下
It's beautiful, Your Grace.
你的也是 谁给你的
As is yours. Who gave it to you?
我的姐姐
My sister.
你的语气像是她已经不在了
You speak of her as if she is gone.
我讨厌看到如此美丽的女士如此悲伤
I hate to see a lady so beautiful so sad.
你的丈夫
Your husband--
享受着他男性侍臣的伺候
Enjoys the company of his male courtiers.
为什么我要拒绝类似的...愉事
Why should I be denied similar...pleasures?
莎拉
Sara...
让我知道王后很安全
I need to know that the Queen is secure.
同时 我想我已经认出了刺客
Meantime, I believe I've identified out assassins
而且我打赌他腰间的绝对不是剑
and I'd wager those aren't just swords on their hips.
没错 这就解释了历史偏差问题
Yes, that would explain the aberration.
亲爱的 你不必...
My love, there is no need for you to...
敲门
knock.
抱歉打搅了
Sorry to spoil the mood.
莎拉在哪
Where the hell's Sara?
所有人回船上
Everyone back to the ship!
你说起来倒容易
That's easier said than done.
灰老头 在屋子北侧跟我会合
Grey, meet me on the north side of the house!
这里其实是城♥堡♥ 你有什么计划
It's actually a chateau. What's your plan?
到时你就知道
You'll see!
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
该死的
Oh, bloody hell.
没有其他刺客了
That was the last assassin.
都说了不能展现
What did we say about using powers
超能力和未来科技 帕尔默博士
and future tech, Dr. Palmer?
是他们先挑起的
Well, yeah, but they started it.
别看我
Don't look at me.
我把枪留在船上 就像个听话的童子军
I left my gun on the ship like a good little Boy Scout.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们是谁
Who are you people?
王后在她卧室等着您
I believe the Queen is waiting for you in her bedroom.
我猜她已经热好身等您
And I'll bet she's all warmed up for you.
闭嘴吧 杰克斯
Shut your mouth, Jax,
不然就挖你的眼 塞你一嘴
or I'll cut your eyes out and feed 'em to you.
我想我们已经完事了
I believe our work here is done.
等等 你们怎么从路易十三的王宫
Wait, how'd you go from the court of Louis XIII
沉到大西洋底部的
to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?
你们自己说想听完整的故事
You said you wanted to hear the full story.
没错 只是我们有人
We do, just some of us have lives
还要回去生活的
that we'd like to get back to.
我们穿越到被告知不能去的年代
We got ourselves in trouble by visiting a time
结果遇到了麻烦
we were told not to.
1942年
1942?
谁告诉你们不能去1942年
Who told you not to go to 1942?
一个戴着兜帽的人
Some guy in a hood named...
雷克斯·泰勒
Rex Tyler.
他说我们如果去了1942年就死定了
Said if we set foot in 1942 we'd be all screwed,
说完他就消失了
and then he just vanished.
他都让你们别去1942年了
Okay, if he told you not to go to 1942,
你们为什么还去
then why'd you go?
再记下一笔成功完成任务
Put another successful mission down in the books.
下一站是哪个年代
Where are we off to next?
我和吉迪恩计算出1912年的
Gideon and I have calculated a 96% likelihood
博帕尔有96%的可能出现历史偏差
of another aberration in Bhopal, 1912.
为什么不是2016年的阿鲁巴
Why can't it be Aruba, 2016?
讲真 过去半年我们
For real. We've been going non-stop
一直马不停蹄
for the past six months.
难道没人想弄清
Nobody wants to address the fact
为何红衣主教黎塞留的人有激光枪吗
that Cardinal Richelieu's men were armed with laser guns?
肯定是时间海盗之类的给他们的
Clearly provided to them by a time pirate or some-such.
灰老头说得对 我们得找到是谁
Ah, Grey's right. We need to find out who so--
就又有机会破坏
You can get another chance of destroying the very history
本该守护的历史吗
that you're supposed to be protecting?
我都忘记了
Ah, I knew I forgot something--
里普总会对我们搞砸的事说教一番
the part where Rip tells us everything that we did wrong.
比如在法国王后本该怀上
As in seducing the Queen of France
最有能力振兴
just before she's supposed to conceive
法国未来的王储时去勾引她吗
the country's greatest hope for the future?
是她勾引我
She seduced me.
破坏不得在外人面前
All wrong, as in violating our policy
用超能力的规矩就是大错特错
of not using super powers in front of people?
他们有激光枪
They had laser guns.
至少这次我没坏事
At least I didn't screw up this time.
偷东西可不算坏事
Stealing's not screwing up.
又成功完成任务了吗 船长
Another successful mission, Captain?
是吧 不过我跟队伍对
Yes, well, it seems I don't share
成功的理解不一样
our team's definition of success,
看看我们的努力有没有效果吧
but let's see if our labors came to a certain fruition, shall we?
真有意思
Well, that was fun.
我没心情听你的教训 莎拉
I'm in no mood for a lecture, Sara.
厌倦责骂他们了吗
Too tired from dishing 'em out?
替代时间之主要承担巨大责任 莎拉
Replacing the Time Masters is an enormous responsibility, Sara,
而我担心队伍力所不及
and one which I fear our team is ill equipped--
吉迪恩 有人袭击我们吗
Gideon, are we under attack?
没有 这是时震引起的冲击波
Negative, that was a shock wave generated by a time quake.
什么
A what?
由异常大的历史偏差
A disturbance in the Temporal Zone
引起的时光穿梭区波动
caused by an unusually large aberration.
你之前没提过时震
You never mentioned a time quake before.
我也没遇到过 吉迪恩
I've never experienced one before. Gideon?
冲击波的原点是
The shock wave's point of origin
1942年的纽约市
was New York City, 1942.
不可能
That's not...possible.
等等 什么不可能
Wait, what wasn't possible?
什么
What?
你说你和其他传奇
You said you and the Legends
发现1942年出现了历史偏差
discovered an aberration in 1942,
到底是什么
what was it?
我猜和纳粹有关
My guess is it involved Nazis.
可以这么说
You could say that.
德国佬1942年用核弹炸毁了纽约
The Krauts nuked New York City in 1942.
有人刚把纽约炸了
Someone just blew up New York.
在二战时期
During World War II.
我们应该能猜到是谁干的
Think we can all guess who that someone is.
纳粹 我讨厌纳粹
Nazis. I hate Nazis.
显然是在某些时空旅行盟友协助下
Aided by some sort of time traveling ally, obviously.
等等 就是说联军战败了吗
Wait, does that mean the Allied Forces lost the war?
既然这样 我们现在说的怎么不是德语呢
In which case, why aren't we speaking German right now?
因为我们在时光穿梭区里
because we're in the temporal zone.
因为即便是这种历史偏差大变动
And because it takes time for the consequences of an aberration
也要等一段时间
even one as cataclysmic as this one,
才会影响时间线
to ripple throughout time.
那我们有多少时间来阻止它
So how much time do we have to stop it?
雷克斯·泰勒不是明确告诉我们
Isn't traveling to that particular time
不要穿越到那一年吗
precisely what Rex Tyler told us not to do?
还有其他办法吗 就让纽约被炸飞吗
Well, what's the alternative? We let New York blow up?
现在已经没有时间之主来阻止这场灾难了
It's not like there are Time Masters left to stop it.
兰斯小姐说得对 只有我们来维护历史了
Miss Lance is right, we are history's last line of defense.
这话听着挺舒服
I like the sound of that.
我宁死也不想说德语
I'd rather die than speak German.
最佳情况是 假设泰勒先生是错的
Best case scenario, let's assume that Mr. Tyler is wrong
我们都不会死在1942年
and we all end up not dying in 1942.
如果为了尽力拯救纽约
What if, in endeavoring to save New York,
却把事情弄得更糟呢
we make things worse?
有什么能比搞种族屠♥杀♥的法♥西♥斯♥
What could be worse than a genocidal fascist
超级强国手握核武器更糟
nuclear-armed super power?
别紧张 船长
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表