剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
It was an accident, I swear!
意外 你只是分神了 仅此而已
An accident? You just let yourself get distracted, that's all.
你本该想如何熨好桌布
While you should have been thinking about the ironing,
却在妄想尤利塞斯·辛普森·格兰特
you were probably daydreaming about Ulysses S. Grant
会率军过来解放所有黑奴
marching down here to free all the slaves.
不 先生 我没有
No, sir. I wasn't.
所以我得让你专心点
Which is why I need to focus your attention.
-不不不 等等 -他会伤害她的
- No, no, no, wait. - He's going to hurt her.
我知道 而且很残忍♥
I know, and it's awful.
但是如果我们现在暴露身份
But if we blow our cover now,
我们就没法修复历史偏差了
we won't be able to fix the Aberration.
而我们可能会输掉内战
And we might lose the Civil War.
不管你哭得多么伤心
Don't matter how much you cry.
我还是要惩罚你
I'm still gonna hurt you.
雷蒙德 请再快一点
Raymond, please hurry.
我不喜欢现在这个状况
I don't like the way this is going.
你不喜欢现在这个状况吗
You don't like the way this is going?
你还要多久才能配制好有效疫苗
How close are you to formulating a workable vaccine?
马上好
Very.
我觉得
I think.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我就指望你了
I'm counting on you.
别担心 米克 有我在
Don't worry, Mick. I got you.
注射吧
Here we go.
怎么回事
What's happening?
他的心率在迅速上升
His heart rate's spiking.
吉迪恩 立刻注射镇静剂
Gideon, administer the sedative now!
僵尸 僵尸 僵尸
Zombie! Zombie! Zombie!
-尖叫是没用的 -僵尸
- Screaming isn't helping. - Zombie!
吉迪恩 封锁整艘飞船
Gideon, put the ship on lockdown!
启动封锁模式
Lockdown mode activated.
这太不可思议了
This is incredible.
我大二的论文就是写内战的
I did my sophomore thesis on the Civil War.
感觉历史课要开始了
I smell a history lesson coming.
有个趣闻 你知道吗 在两方参战的
Fun fact: Did you know, out of the 3 million people
三百万人之中
who fought on both sides,
有三百人是女扮男装的
300 were women in drag?
你不觉得是趣闻吗
How is that not a fun fact for you?
将军 我们在东北外♥围♥区域抓住了这两个人
General, we caught these two outside the northeast perimeter.
这里是战区
This here is a war zone,
你俩不是联盟军的间谍 就是
so either you two are Confederate spies, or you...
彻底迷路了
are very lost.
其实都不是 格兰特将军
Actually, we're neither, General Grant.
你怎么知道我名字的
How do you know my name?
我很崇拜你 应该说超级崇拜你
I'm a fan. Actually, I'm, like, a really big fan.
而真正的你比我想的要高得多
And you are surprisingly taller than I thought in real life.
我是联邦军的一位上校
I'm a Colonel in the Union Army.
桑德斯上校
Colonel Sanders.
我是宾夕法尼亚31步兵团的桑德斯上校
I'm Colonel Sanders with the 31st Pennsylvania Infantry.
那为什么你没有穿军服 孩子
Then why are you not in proper uniform, son?
我的军服送去洗了 长官
My uniform's in the wash, sir.
不然你就是联盟军间谍
Or you are a Confederate spy.
-好了 -我们不是联盟军
- Okay. - Look, we're not Confederates.
说实话 我们也不是联邦军的人
And truth be told, we're not a part of the Union either.
但我们是来告诉你 你的军队有危险
But we are here to tell you that your company is in danger.
有危险
In danger?
什么危险
Of what?
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
一群僵尸正朝你们袭来
a horde of zombies is headed your way.
僵尸是什么
What is a zombie?
七十年后他们才了解这个词
They're not familiar with that word for another 70 years.
别再废话了
I've had enough nonsense.
这不是废话 只是很难解释
Look, it's not nonsense. It's just really hard to explain.
你亲眼看到 就不难明白了
And it would be a lot easier if I just showed you.
不管怎样我要是没回来
And if I'm not back for any reason,
你可以朝他开枪
feel free to shoot him.
别听她的
Just don't listen to her.
他们在搞派对
They're having some kind of party.
是在跳沙龙舞Oh, a Cotillion, actually.
不断交换舞伴的交际舞
斯科特的任务文件上说
According to Scott's mission papers,
他要伪装成仆人混进去
he was going to get in disguised as the help.
你是说奴隶吗
You mean slave?
我们本来能帮她的 我们就该帮她
We could have helped her. We should have.
我已经经历许多次
Look, I've been doing this time travel thing
时间旅行了
for a little while now.
我所学到的就是你永远不知道
And if I've learned one thing, it's you never know
什么会改变历史 并引发巨大的后果
what's gonna change history and have massive consequences.
你以为我不会因此而愤怒吗
What, you think this doesn't make me angry as well?
但是我们有任务要执行
But we have a job to do.
如果不去做 事态会更糟
And if we don't do it, we can make things a lot worse.
保持通讯 好吗
Just-- just stay on comms, okay?
他是...他是...
He was-- he was-- he-- he--
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down, calm down.
我们要死了
We're going to die.
-你得冷静点 -我冷静不了
- You just need to calm down. - I will not calm down.
他还没变成僵尸就已经够危险了
He was threatening enough before he was one of the walking dead!
你的疫苗为什么没用
Why didn't your vaccine work?
我也不知道
I-I-I don't know.
一剂皮下注射可能不够
It could be that subcutaneous delivery needs more than one dose.
你在配制血清时没考虑到吗
Oh, and that didn't occur to you while formulating your serum?
至少我没有荒谬的僵尸恐惧症
At least I'm not the one with an irrational fear of zombies.
我对僵尸的恐惧一点也不荒谬
There's nothing irrational about my fear of zombies.
他可是个僵尸
He's a zombie!
我很肯定我把他打昏了
Look, I'm pretty sure that I stunned him.
你很肯定吗
Oh, you're pretty sure?
如果他被打昏在医疗舱里
And if he's knocked out cold in the MedBay,
我们只要进去再给他打一针就行了
all we have to do is go back in there and inject him again.
如果他没昏 他肯定会杀了我们
And if he's not, I'm pretty sure he'll kill us!
我和我荒谬的恐惧要留在这里
So, me and my irrational fear are staying right here.
听我说 马蒂
Listen to me, Marty--
-我能叫你马蒂吗 -不行
- Can I call you Marty? - No.
你得帮我 如果你不帮我
You have to help me. If you don't,
我被他咬了 你就得对付两个僵尸了
and I get bitten, then you'll have two zombies to deal with.
天哪
Oh, my God.
阿玛雅 我是杰克斯
Amaya, it's Jax.
书房♥被翻乱了 我去看看种植园其他房♥间
The study's a bust, I'm gonna check the rest of the plantation house.
非常抱歉 女士
I am so sorry, ma'am.
小子 你刚刚干了什么
Boy, what did you just do?
对不起
I, uh, I'm sorry.
你拉着这位女士的手
You took that woman's hand
直呼其名
and addressed her directly.
不 先生 我没有
No, sir, I-I did not.
你是说我在撒谎吗 小子
You calling me a liar, boy?
我什么也没说 先生
I'm not calling you anything, sir.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是今晚庆典额外雇佣的仆人
I'm with the additional staff for tonight's festivities.
所以就不管园里的规矩吗
So you're ignorant about the house rules?
我的仆人不会蠢到跟我顶嘴
See, my staff know better than to talk back to me.
非常抱歉 再也不敢了 先生
I'm very sorry. Won't happen again, sir.
我没让你走不准走 小子
Don't you turn your back on me, boy.
有什么问题吗 柯林斯先生
There a problem, Mr. Collins?
一个男仆不懂规矩
Just a house boy who don't know his place.
得有人教他什么叫规矩
And needs to be taught some manners.
这些僵尸会
These zombies, they're--
会杀光你们所有人
they're going to kill all of you.
我还是不懂
And I keep asking,
僵尸到底为何物
what in perdition's flames is a zombie?
这就是
This.
我在你营地外不到1.6公里的地方
I found him and 50 others just like him
发现他和他的五十个同类
less than a mile outside of your camp.
我说的是不到1.6公里
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表