剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-就像 -抱歉 有看见我女儿吗
- Just like-- - Excuse me. Have any of you seen my daughter?
-等一下 教授 -抱歉 我很急
- One second, Professor. - I'm sorry! This is quite urgent.
如果神秘极速者
Look, what if instead of
不像你创造了莉莉
creating a person like you did with Lily,
而是把自己从历史抹去了呢
our mystery speedster erased himself from history?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he want to do that?
我不知道 但这解释了
I don't know, but it would explain
我们为什么找不到他存在的证据
why we don't have any evidence of his existence.
好吧 所以我们要找的是个不存在的人
Okay, so, we just need to ID someone who doesn't exist?
艾尔伯德·斯旺
Eobard Thawne.
他没事吧
Is-- is he okay?
我没事 艾尔伯德·斯旺是个名字
I'm fine. Eobard Thawne is a name.
是个极速者的名字 他...
The name of a speedster who--
他怎么了
Who what?
斯旺的祖辈艾迪·斯旺为了阻止他
Thawne was erased from existence when his progenitor,
通过自杀抹去他的存在
Eddie Thawne, committed suicide in order to stop him.
这就解释了
Which would explain
为什么时间之主没有他的档案
why the Time Masters didn't have a file on him.
如果斯旺不存在 那怎么会这样
But if Thawne doesn't exist, then how?
他没有被他祖辈的死抹去
He was protected from his ancestor's death
是因为他有神速力
because he was a member of the Speed Force.
这有点复杂
It's a little complicated.
有点吗
A little?
苏黎士
林德伦银行证券
郑重声明
Oh, and for the record,
这是我最初想做的事
this is how I wanted to approach things in the first place.
只因为你享受杀很多人
Only because you enjoy killing a lot of people.
难道你不是吗
As if you don't.
确定
允许访问
挺令人钦佩的 马尔科姆
All right, that's pretty impressive, Malcolm.
你怎么拿到亨特的密♥码♥
But how did you get Hunter's passcode?
不是亨特的
It's not Hunter's.
是银行经理的覆盖密♥码♥
It's the bank manager's security override code.
只断了他三根手指
It only cost him three fingers.
棒
Yes!
天啊
Oh, God.
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
不
No.
是
Yes.
你要我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
你的搭档绑了我就走了
Your partners just left me here all tied up.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
他们让我...
They... told me...
不要告诉你
not to tell you.
银行 他们在银行
The bank. They're-- They're at the bank.
你可以随意拿
Look, you could help yourself
保险箱里的任何东西 但拜托
to--to whatever is in that safe deposit box, but please--
拜托 放我走 老兄
please, just-- just let me go, man.
放我走
Let me go.
你觉得这像矛吗
Does this look like a spear to you?
这当然不像
It most certainly does not.
这是记忆档案
It's a mnemonic archive.
很抱歉 你觉得我们知道这是什么吗
I'm sorry, are we supposed to know what that means?
不 因为百年之内不会发明这东西
Since it won't be invented for a century, no.
这个装置是用来储存记忆的
This device is designed to store memories.
我想是里普·亨特的
Rip Hunter's, I'd assume.
各位 我刚想明白了
Guys, I think I just figured it out.
为什么一个看似无敌的极速者
Why a seemingly invincible speedster
需要带上他的搭档
would need to take on partners.
总之 海伍德博士 请指教
By all means, Dr. Heywood, please enlighten us.
好吧 如果斯旺不只是在追我们呢
Okay. What if Thawne isn't just chasing us?
如果他是在逃跑呢
What if he's running from something?
逃于什么
But running from what?
时间
Time.
时间需要时间固定
Time takes time to harden.
如果他的曾曾不管哪个祖辈
And if Thawne ceased to exist the moment
自杀时导致斯旺不复存在
his great-great-whatever killed himself,
也许他就要不断移♥动♥
then, maybe, he has to keep moving
以防被不存在
in order for his own nonexistence
追赶上
not to catch up with him.
这根本毫无道理可言
That doesn't even begin to make any kind of sense.
我不知道 也许行得通
I don't know, it could work.
教授 你觉得呢
Professor, what do you think?
按照科学方法
Per the scientific method,
只有一种办法能证明
there's only one way to prove it.
把斯旺困在一个地方看会发生什么事
You'd have to trap Thawne in one place and then see what happens.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
重新商定我们的合作关系
Renegotiating the terms of our partnership.
确确实实的合作关系
And it is going to be a partnership.
我们要你保证
We need a bit more of a guarantee
你会兑现你的承诺
that you're going to uphold your end of our bargain.
我向你保证一件事
I'll guarantee you one thing.
如果你不打开那道门
If you don't open that door,
我就会杀死你
I'll kill you.
但只有我知道开门密♥码♥
Yes, but I'm the only one who knows the code to open it.
也许你可以说服我们的朋友合作
Perhaps you can persuade our friend to cooperate?
我吗 不成
Me? No.
我比较想好好看戏
I'd rather see how this plays out.
看来你俩已结盟
It seems you two have formed an alliance.
只是有个问题
There's just one problem.
我们知道只有你可以给我们
That you're the only one who could give us
我们想要的
what we want-- yes, we know.
你总是很快地提醒我们有多需要你 艾尔伯德
You're always so quick to remind us how much we need you, Eobard.
但显然 你需要我们
But, clearly, you need us.
你可以自己进入这个保险库
You could have gotten in this vault all by yourself.
你为什么不那么做呢
Why didn't you?
说到这...
And for that matter...
为什么一个时间旅行者
why would a man who can travel through time
总是这么仓促
always be in such a hurry?
我们没时间聊这个
We don't have time for this.
我可不赶时间
Oh, I've got all the time in the world.
好吧
Okay!
好吧 你俩已经把话说清楚了
Okay, you two have made your point.
我跟你们需要我一样需要你们
I need you as much as you need me, all right.
但如果你们不打开那道门
But if you do not open that door,
他会杀了我们
he is going to kill us.
他冲着我来的
He is coming for me!
谁冲着你来
Who's coming for you?
不是谁 而是个...
It's not a who. It's a--it's a--
个什么 个东西
A what? A thing.
什么东西 你可以说清楚点吗
What thing? Can you be a little more specific?
我的祖辈为了
My ancestor killed himself in an effort
抹除我的存在而自杀了
to erase my very existence.
但你看着状态挺好的
Well, you look pretty spry despite it.
闪电侠在时间线上抓住我
The Flash pulled me from the timeline.
我被他关了几个月 我终于逃脱时
He held me captive for months and when I finally got loose,
发现自己被一个东西追
I found myself... pursued by something.
我以为是时间亡灵
I-I thought it was a time wraith,
追捕扰乱时间线的极速者的怪物
the monsters that hunt speedsters who mess with time.
但不管是什么在追捕我
But, whatever is hunting me is...
都比时间亡灵要可怕得多
far worse than a time wraith.
它能检测到神速力
It can sense the Speed Force.
它还想杀了我
And it's trying to kill me.
有意思 所以你一直从我们身边跑掉
Interestin--so that's why you keep running out on us.
你像一直待在一个地方就会死的鲨鱼
So you're kinda like a shark who'll die if you stay in one place.
我们都会死 如果你不...
We are all going to die if you don't--
太迟了
It's too late.
它来了
It's here.
好吧 好消息是你俩终于
Ah, well, the good news is you two finally got what you wanted,
得偿所愿 平衡了我们的合作关系
you managed to balance our partnership.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表