剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
But Arthur is a true friend and ally,
我相信他设想的是更公正 更和平的王国
and I believe in his vision for a more just and peaceful kingdom.
在我来看 卡米洛特的确名副其实
From what I see, Camelot lives up to its reputation.
那个好国王在哪
Where is the good king?
在狩猎
On the hunt--
此刻肯定在灌木中追赶野猪
no doubt chasing a boar through the brush as we speak.
放马过来吧 无赖
Do your worst, knave.
我宁死不屈
I'd rather die than surrender.
那你就是个笨蛋
Then you are an idiot.
你不会刺死我的
You're not going to run me through.
是的
No.
我们对你有其他的想法 陛下
We have something else in mind for you, Your Majesty.
好啊
Huzzah!
不敢相信马蒂和米克会错过这些
I can't believe Marty and Mick are missing this.
是吧 下一次要什么时候
Like, right? I mean, when's the next time
才能在卡米洛特大快朵颐呢
we're gonna get to feast in Camelot?
你们快看
Hey, guys, check it out.
圆桌骑士之一
-那是加拉哈特爵士 -你怎么知道
- That's Sir Galahad. - How do you know that?
因为他坐在危险席上
Because he's sitting in the Siege Perilous.
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - Come on.
还说你自己是历史学家
Some kind of historian you are.
危险席是特别的席位
Siege Perilous is a special seat
只为最圣洁的骑士保留
reserved for only the purest of knights.
不知道我得和你说几次
I don't how many times I have to tell you--
传奇和历史是有区别的
there's a difference between legend and history.
我要去自我介绍一番
I'm gonna go introduce myself.
加拉哈特爵士
Sir Galahad.
这里有人坐吗
Oh, is this seat taken?
现在有了 我的朋友
It is now, my friend.
对不起 你一定经常遇到这种事
Apologies, you must get this all the time,
但我必须告诉你 我是狂热粉丝[大扇]
but I must tell you, I am a really big fan.
扇 你会通风[放屁]吗
A fan. So you make wind?
不不不 不是
No, no, no, no, no, um...
这个嘛
Well...
也许吃了这些东西后就会了
I mean, maybe after all this food.
不 我是说我
No, what I mean is I'm a--
我非常的崇拜你
I'm a big admirer of yours.
你听说过我的英勇事迹吗
You've heard tale of my exploits?
当然听说过
Yes! Yes!
从小就听说了
Since I was a wee lad.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我不过是个属下
I am but a servant.
我很荣幸
It is my honor
能为卡米洛特王国的真正首领效力
to serve the true inspiration of Camelot's glory...
亚瑟王 因为他说
King Arthur, for was it not he
也许得给予应有的待遇
who said that might must serve right,
以免残酷的暴♥政♥之花盛开
lest it bloom into the cruel flower of tyranny?
这是我爱戴他的另一个原因
Yet another reason I love him.
国王凯♥旋♥之歌♥奏响了
They sound the return of the king.
亚瑟抓获了黑骑士
Arthur's captured the Black Knight.
亚瑟 我正要开始
Arthur, I was beginning to--
抱歉用了这个诡计
Sorry about the ruse,
但我想这是唯一能混进来的办法
but I figure it was the only way to get inside.
各位
Hey, guys.
看来你们已经见过我的朋友亚瑟了
I see you've met my friend Arthur here.
笑一笑吧 亚瑟
Give us a smile, Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur...
国王已经离场了
The king has left the building.
你没听懂这个引用吗 可惜
You don't get the reference? Ugh, pity.
你的国王现在会按我的意愿行事
Basically, your king now does anything I want him to do,
所以如果你不想他让你血溅当场
so if you don't want him to spill your blood all over this floor,
我建议你交出命运之矛的碎片
I suggest that you hand over your fragment of the Spear.
我快没耐心了
My patience is running short.
碎片在哪里
The fragment-- where is it?
只要我活着 你们就休想得到
As long as I live, you will never have it.
那么你或许活不久了
That might turn out to be shorter than you think.
都别动 否则你们的国王死定了
Stand fast, or your king dies.
我只要想一下 他就会割破自己的喉咙
All I have to do is think it, and he slits his own throat.
最后通牒
Ultimatum time.
天亮前把碎片交给我
Deliver the fragment to me by dawn,
否则我就一支像亚瑟一样顺从的军队来
or I'll come back with an army just as obedient as Arthur here.
你们自己选
Choice is yours--
卡米洛特还是命运之矛
Camelot... or the Spear.
加拉哈特 愿你安息
Galahad, may you rest in peace,
不再受悲伤和痛苦折磨
where sorrow and pain are banished.
愿你被卡米洛特的永恒之光照耀
May the everlasting light of Camelot shine upon you.
你怎么认识这黑骑士的
How do you know this Black Knight?
他叫达米恩·达克
His name's Damien Darhk.
与他联手的极速者
He works with the speedster
让里普·亨特与美国正义协会作对
who turned Rip Hunter against the JSA.
现在不只里普受他们控制了
Well, Rip's not the only one under their control now.
那东西的黑魔法还把我的国王
That thing's dark magic has turned my king--
我的夫君变成了我的敌人
my own husband into my enemy.
-那不是他的错 -可我亲眼看着他
- It's not his fault. - And yet I watched him
杀死了加拉哈特爵士
strike down Sir Galahad with my own eyes.
你一定要相信你的丈夫还有救
You have to believe that your husband can be saved,
否则他就真的没救了
or else he will be truly lost.
除非我们阻止黑骑士的军队
Unless we stop the Black Knight's army,
否则永远没结果
we may never find out.
王后 您一定要坚强
My Queen, you must be strong.
亚瑟王不见了 圆桌骑士团
With King Arthur missing, the Knights of the Round Table
需要您来带领
will look to you to lead them.
国王的重担是亚瑟的
The mantle of king is Arthur's.
不是我的
Not mine.
格温妮维尔 等等
Guinevere, wait.
有时这个重担会落在你身上
Look, sometimes the mantle-- it just falls into your lap.
相信我 我知道这很难
Trust me. I know that it's hard.
你有智慧
You're clever,
你很勇敢
you're brave,
你是天生的领导者
and you are a natural born commander.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do this.
你看见他们如何摆布亚瑟了
You saw what they did to Arthur.
想象他们会用一支被洗♥脑♥的军队做什么
Imagine what they could do with an army of brainwashed knights.
-你想说什么 -矛的碎片
- What are you suggesting? - The fragment of the Spear--
我们得把它带离城♥堡♥
we need to get it out of the castle.
你们如何能保护命运之矛
How can your team protect the Spear?
你们连午夜神医都保护不了
You couldn't even protect Dr. Mid-Nite.
-话不能这么说 -我哪也不去
- That's not fair. - I'm not going anywhere,
矛的碎片也一样
and neither is the fragment.
真有意思 它好像带有
Fascinating. It seems to contain
某种复杂的接收器
some sort of sophisticated receiver.
这种技术显然和我...
Clearly it's the same technology I--
在午夜神医的实验室找到的一样
I-I found in Dr. Mid-Nite's lab.
-灰老头 你不是吧 -他真那么做了
- Grey, you didn't. - You bet he did.
从那具尸首身上顺走 连我都佩服
Nicked it off the dead guy. Even I was impressed.
我只是很好奇
I was simply curious.
还好我这么做了
And it's a good thing I did.
这两个部件好像得成套使用
These components appear to be a set,
或许一个是发射器 一个是接收器
perhaps functioning together as transmitter and receiver.
-或者是指挥官和士兵 -没错
- Or commander and soldier. - Exactly.
指挥官佩戴发射器
The commander wears the transmitter,
通过电子心电感应信♥号♥♥传达命令
sending orders via an electro-telepathic signal
给士兵佩戴的接收器
to this receiver, worn by the soldier.
信♥号♥♥都能被入侵
Well, anything with a signal can get hacked.
但愿如此 是的
That is the hope, yes.
所以我们只需要想办法
So all we need to is somehow
加强这个装置佩戴者的脑力
boost the brain power of whoever's wearing this.
或者找一个
Or find someone
脑力异常强大的人
with a preternaturally powerful brain.
你是指你自己吗
You mean you?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表