剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
现在我们会一起死
We're now all equally dead.
我并不担心
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
这不是首个我们要他
This isn't the first scary speedster
安分的可怕极速者
that we had to put in his place.
我们救你离开这个保险库 艾尔伯德
We're gonna get you out of this bank vault, Eobard.
但我们有个条件
But on one condition.
你不要再把我们当侍从
You stop treating us like lackeys.
你们以为你们能阻止它吗
You think you can stop that?
祝好运
Good luck!
所以你同意了吗
Was that a yes?
-同意 -很好
- Yes. - Great!
那我们开干吧
Let's go to work.
好 你说这东西会被神速力吸引吧
Right, so, you say this thing is attracted to the Speed Force?
如果你不用神速力呢
What if you don't use it?
你要我怎么做
What are you suggesting?
要你停止奔跑
That you stop running.
它知道我在这
It knows I'm here.
很好
Good.
因为我们只有一次机会
Because we've only got one shot at this.
记住 只要你待着不动
Remember, as long as you stay still,
他就检测不到你
he can't sense you.
放松 艾尔伯德
Easy, Eobard.
放松
Easy.
困不了它多久
It won't stay trapped for long.
我们走吧
We have to go.
我们吗
We?
我们...
We...
搭档
Partners.
顺耳多了
Better.
吉迪恩 你能驾驶飞船到中城吗
Gideon, can you please take the ship back to Central City?
如果你的目标是回到2017年
If your goal is to return to 2017,
但你的父亲已指示我
I'm afraid your father has instructed me
绝不能让你离开飞船
not to permit you to leave the ship.
既然他一直都不想当我的父亲
Well, considering he never wanted to be my father,
那他是不是不该发出
that should draw his parental dictates
为人父母的指令
into question, wouldn't it?
你跟我一样喜欢探索知识
You share my fondness for erudition.
你真的是我的女儿
You truly are my daughter.
好吧 我很抱歉
Well, I am sorry about that.
不 应该抱歉的是我
No, I'm-- I'm the one who's sorry.
为什么抱歉
For what?
不是你的错 我是个错误
It's not your fault I'm a mistake.
我一生中犯了很多错 莉莉 但你...
Uh, I've made many mistakes in my life, Lily, but you...
绝对不是当中的一个
most certainly are not one of them.
我抱歉的是没有告诉你
The apology that I owe you is for not telling you
你妈是在独特的情况下受孕的
about the unique circumstances of your conception.
你不想让我知道你不要我
You didn't want me to know that you didn't want me.
不 你说得对 我...
No, you're right, I--
我之前不想要小孩
I didn't want children.
如果在乘波号♥上旅行
But if there's one thing my travels
教会了我一件事
aboard the Waverider have taught me,
那就是时间一般不会满足我们的欲望
it's that time often doesn't provide us with what we want.
但它很擅于满足我们所需
But it--it's quite adept at giving us what we need.
我需要你...
And I-- I need you...
出现在我的生命
in my life...
这是我从来都不敢想的
In ways that I--I could never even dare to imagine.
我只是不想我们之间再有秘密
I just don't want there to be any more secrets between us.
如果是这样 那我要告诉你
Well, in that spirit, I suppose I should tell you
我是半个具有核超能力的超级英雄
that I am one half of a nuclear powered superhero
我们叫火风暴
called Firestorm.
很不好笑 爸爸
So not funny, Dad.
尽管很好笑
Anyway, as fun as this was,
我也许该回家了
I probably should be getting home.
你确定不要留下来吗
You're sure you can't stay?
我想留下 只是...
I--I would. I just, um--
我在研究一组合成蛋白
I'm working on a series of synthetic proteins
它们不会自己合成 所以...
that are not gonna fold themselves, so...
所以我们要道别了
So then, I guess this is good-bye.
祝你成功合成蛋白
Good luck folding those proteins.
祝你成功救回你朋友里普
Good luck rescuing your friend, Rip.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
尽管告诉我们这些高科技玩意干啥用的
Feel no pressure to tell us what all this techno-crap is about.
我们肯定自己能搞明白
We're sure we can figure it out ourselves.
你用词很生动
This, uh, techno-crap,
这个高科技玩意
as you so eloquently put it,
是亨特船长的记忆
is Captain Hunter's memories.
希望包括矛的其他碎片的
Including the locations of the other pieces
所在位置
of the Spear, I hope.
我是这么设想的
That is my working assumption, yes.
我们现在要做的是把他的记忆
All we have to do now is upload his memories
上载到他的大脑皮层
to his cerebral cortex.
现在还没那么做的原因是什么
And that's not happening now because?
如果只是帮亨特船长恢复他的记忆
Well, we would hardly be doing Captain Hunter any favors
而没有帮他处理他的毛病
if we just restored the memories without taking the liberty
就算不上帮他的忙
to address some of his shortcomings.
比如呢 让他不再咬指甲
What, like, stopping him biting his nails?
并不是
Not exactly.
新泽西州 1776年
圣诞节
我可以帮你吗 士兵
Can I help you with something, soldier?
不 华盛顿将军 我很好
No, General Washington, I'm fine.
而你就...
You, on the other hand...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表