剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我深有体会
I should know.
要想活命 最好听恶魔的
You wanna stay alive, best listen to the devil.
快出去
Get out now.
太迟了
Too late.
你找到他们了
Hey, you found them.
-你们还好吗 -我挺好的
- Are you guys okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
-我们快出去吧 -好
- Let's get out of here. - Oh, good, yeah.
天哪 你就是阿尔·卡彭
Oh, my God, you're Al Capone.
以卡彭为蓝本的电影
《疤面人》重现
That's Scarface.
-我觉得他不喜欢这称呼 -是吗
- Yeah, I-I don't think he likes that nickname. - No?
我不喜欢别人企图偷走我的东西
I don't like when people try and steal what's mine.
看着你们这帮贼人
How do you think it makes me feel
踏进我的地盘 你们以为我会怎么想
seeing all you thieves on my property?
我敢说你肯定不爽
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not good.
以前医生给我开过些药
See, the doctor used to give me these pills,
说是能帮我冷静下来
said they would help calm me down.
后来有一天 我发现
Then one day, I realized the only thing
只有杀人能让我感觉好些
that makes me feel any better is killing.
该治疗一下了
Time for some therapy.
-多谢 伙计 -没事
- Thanks, buddy. - Yeah.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
我表现怎么样
How'd I do?
他们完全信了 阿尔
You totally sold it, Al.
我看也是
Thought so.
你确定斯旺先生不会生气我们放走他们
You sure Mr. Thawne ain't gonna be mad 'cause we let 'em go?
恰恰相反
Oh, quite the opposite.
灰老头 灰老头 你安全了 没事了
Hey, Grey, Grey, you're safe now, it's okay.
-灰老头 -什么
- Grey. - What?
-灰老头 -抱歉
- Grey? - Oh, uh, I'm sorry,
我刚才没听见 我有点...
I-I-I didn't hear you. I'm--I'm--I'm little--
有点凌乱
a little discombobulated.
刚才好险
Whoo! Well, that was close,
但赢了就是赢了 也救回了队友
but a win's a win, and we got the team back together.
确切地说 是你和罗里救回了队友
Well, technically you and Rory got the team back together.
而且拿到了账簿 兄弟要抱一下吗
And we got the ledger. Bro hug?
来吧
Do it.
我觉得现在庆祝还太早
Okay, I think this is all a little premature.
我们还没查到极速者是谁
We still don't have an ID on the speedster.
他还让马尔科姆·梅林
Who's now added Malcolm Merlyn
加入他的时间旅行疯子团
to his team of time travelling psychos.
他想要我在1987年从达克身上夺下的护身符
And he wanted the Amulet that I took off of Darhk in 1987.
一个有极速者超能力的人
What would someone with the speedster's power
要古代文物做什么
want with ancient artifacts?
或许可以让我看一眼护身符
Perhaps-- perhaps I should take a look at the Amulet.
说不定我能解开谜题
I may be able to unlock some of its mysteries.
好啊
All right.
所以你没机会手刃杀你男友的仇人吗
Ah, so you didn't get a chance to kill your boyfriend's killer, huh?
我要的不是复仇 米克
It's not vengeance I'm after, Mick.
而是正义
It's justice.
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
不管怎么样 你今晚很美
Well, for what it's worth, you looked good tonight.
你适合做坏人
Being a bad guy suits you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我饿了
Um, I'm hungry.
接下来要做什么 米克
What's next, Mick?
两人沙滩漫步吗
Long walks on the beach, just the two of you?
作为我的假想人物
For a figment of my imagination,
你现在真的很讨人厌
you're really beginning to be a pain in my ass.
我明白 她长得挺美
Look, I get it, she's easy on the eyes,
又能打
tough in the fight.
她只是个朋友
She's just a friend,
之前的朋友炸死了自己
the one friend I have,
现在她是我唯一的朋友
since my last friend blew himself up.
要听建议吗
Care for a little advice?
死人的建议吗 不想听
From a dead guy? No.
别被新来的姑娘诱惑 陪她送死
Don't let the new girl rope you into her death wish.
为朋友牺牲自己的事情
This whole sacrificing yourself for your friends thing
并不像听着那么有趣
isn't as fun as it sounds.
相信我
Trust me.
搞什么
What the hell?
莎拉 别进图书馆
Sara, stay out of the library.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我没事
I'm all right.
我知道你经历了很多
Look, I know you've been through a lot,
但我们真得谈谈你造成的历史偏差
but we really need to talk about the aberration that you caused.
下次吧
Perhaps some other time.
你在这里做什么呢
What were you doing in here, anyways?
-左松右紧 -我会六种语言 为什么...
- Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey. - I speak six languages, why--
斯泰因要在图书馆杀了莎拉
Stein's about to kill Sara in the library.
用绳索还是烛台
With the rope or the candlestick?
伙计们 我说真的
Guys, I'm serious.
极速者伪装成了斯泰因
Somehow, the speedster's disguised himself as Stein,
还把飞船翻遍了
and he's turning over the whole ship.
我着装准备
I'll suit up.
我知道怎么让莎拉摆脱假的斯泰因
I know how to get Sara away from fake Stein.
那把极速者枪呢
What about that speedster gun?
我这就去拿
Yeah, I'm already on it.
马丁 你被达克折磨之后
Martin, you've been acting pretty different
你的行为挺怪的
ever since Darhk tortured you.
他们也给你提了和我一样的交易吗
Did they offer you a deal like they did me?
帮我们 我们就不伤害你女儿
Help us, and we won't hurt your daughter?
我女儿
My daughter?
莎拉 我和杰克逊刚才在舰桥上
Sara, uh, Jackson and I were just on the bridge, and, um...
他想和你说说飞船的事
He wanted to talk to you about ship stuff.
-飞船的事 -对
- Ship stuff? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我相信不是什么急事
I'm sure there's no need to rush off.
杰克斯可以等等
Jax can wait.
你什么时候开始叫他杰克斯了
Since when do you call him Jax?
其实是比较紧急的事
Actually, it's, uh, it's pretty urgent.
我们得快点
We should go now.
好吧
Okay.
我的极速者武器
My speedster weapon.
厉害啊
Impressive.
只可惜 它的效果是暂时的
Unfortunately for you, the effects are only temporary.
你们把斯泰因怎么了
What did you do with Stein?
我现在才不会浪费精力担心他
Oh, I wouldn't waste my energy worrying about him right now.
不管你想做什么 快动手吧
Whatever you're gonna do, do it now.
迫不及待想死了 是吧
In a rush to die, are we?
我不是在和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
他跑去舰桥了 快
He's headed towards the bridge, come on.
不好 不好 不好
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
他到底在里面干什么
What the hell is he doing in there?
隐形护盾脱离
Cloaking shield disengaged.
这可不妙
That's not good.
货舱门正打开
Cargo bay door now opening.
这绝对不妙
That is definitely not good.
把飞船毁掉
Tear the ship apart.
见一个杀一个
Kill anyone you find.
极速者把自己锁在舰桥里了
The speedster just locked himself inside the bridge.
太好了 我们把他困住了
Great, so we got him trapped.
叫我乐观主义者吧
Call me an optimist.
听着像是他让他的同伙上船了
And by the sound of it, he's letting his buddies onto the ship.
伙计们 这里需要一点帮助
Guys, could use a little help here.
好 我和内特去帮莎拉拖住他们
Okay, Nate and I will help Sara hold them off.
-我去保护内斯 -那极速者呢
- I'll guard Ness. - What about the speedster?
他的目标是护身符
Well, he's after to amulet,
所以我们只要继续把他关在舰桥里...
so all we have to do is just keep him in the bridge--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卡彭的人要占领飞船了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表