剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
什么 我们在垃圾压缩机里
What? We are in a trash compactor.
-我们都会死 -不 雷说得对
- We're going to die. - No, Ray's right.
我们把他们要的东西给他们 还是会被杀死
If we give them what they want, they're gonna kill us anyway.
好吧 那我们怎么做
Okay, well, then, what do we do?
他们动作太慢了 射杀其中一个人
They're going too slow. Shoot one of them
-让他们加速 -杀哪个
- to move things along. - Which one?
开枪的人决定
Dealer's choice.
那是什么
What was that?
救援行动进展得不是很顺利吧
This rescue mission is not going very well, is it?
恐怕是的 船长
I'm afraid not, Captain.
请不要再那么叫我了 好吗
Would you stop calling me that, please?
我不是船长 我只是个普通人
I am not a captain. I'm just a regular guy.
亨特船长也是 他没有超能力
So was Captain Hunter. He had no superpowers,
除非你要算上他的勇气 智慧和荣誉
unless you count his courage, intellect, and honor.
那他会怎么做
Well, what would he do, huh?
如果你的船长在这里
Your Captain, if he were here?
各位 我们必须把它交给他们
You guys, we--we have to give it to them.
-别无他选 -有
- There's no other way. - There is.
你要当上制片人 你要拍电影
You have to become a filmmaker. You have to make movies,
乔治·卢卡斯 你要相信
and you, George Lucas, have to believe that.
-什么 -你要拍电影
- What? - You have to make your movies
让我们变成我们应该变成的人
so that we can become who we're supposed to become
来拯救你
so we can save you.
你的电影会改变世界
Your movies go on to change the world.
你只需要相信自己
All you have to do is believe in yourself.
你要相信你会拍出很棒的电影
You have to believe you're gonna make amazing movies.
你要毫无疑虑地相信
You have to believe it like there's no tomorrow.
说出来 乔治 大声说出来
Say it, George. Say it out loud.
乔治·卢卡斯 你真正要的是什么
George Lucas, what do you really want?
我真正要的是...
What I really want--
我真正要的是...
What I really want--
我真正要的是当导演
What I really want is to direct!
-你来得正是时候 -你去哪儿了
- About time you showed. - Where were you?
总是很忙 先生们 但从不迟到
Always busy, gentlemen. And yet, never late.
我们先杀哪一个
So who do we kill first?
先杀我吧
That would be me.
里普·亨特船长 好久不见
Captain Rip Hunter. It's been ages.
我都开始以为你已经死了
I was beginning to think you were dead.
正好相反 这是我最近
On the contrary, for the first time
总算第一次真正活起来
in recent memory, I am finally, truly alive.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
这家伙好使吗
Hey, does this thing work?
完蛋了 吉迪恩
Oh, screw it. Gideon!
开火 全面开火
Fire! Fire everything!
快走
Go!
快过来
Hey, come on!
里普 里普
Rip! Rip!
-莎拉 -里普
- Hey, Sara! - Rip!
我们快走 他不见了
We gotta go. He's gone.
-吉迪恩... -里普
- Gideon, get-- - Rip!
你当时也没法救他
You couldn't have got him.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
对
Yeah.
莎拉 这件事你不该自责
Look, Sara, you can't beat yourself up about this.
作为船长 我的责任就是确保
It is my responsibility as Captain to make sure
所有人都回到船上
that everyone gets back on this ship.
所有人
Everyone.
然而我失败了
And I failed.
你把拿到命运之矛的碎片和
You call getting a piece of the Spear of Destiny
奖章视为失败吗
and the Medallion a failure?
军团一无所获
The Legion have nothing.
里普在他们手上 我们失去他了 杰克斯
They have Rip. We lost him, Jax.
再次失去
Again.
他们关不了他多久的
But they won't have him for long.
我只知道你不会放弃
If I know one thing about you, it's that you don't give up.
只要是你想得到的 你就不可阻挡
When you really want something, you are unstoppable,
任何人都妨碍不了你
and God help anybody that tries to get in your way.
我们会找到他 把他带回来
We are gonna find him, and we're gonna bring him home.
那是承诺吗
Is that a promise?
那是预言
That's a prophecy.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你最近有看到我们共同的朋友吗
Have you seen our mutual friend around lately?
没有
No.
因为你把芯片取出来了
That's because you took the chip out.
事实上...
Well, actually...
你真的取出了芯片
You did take the chip out.
没错 但经过深入检验
Yes, I did, but after further inspection,
我发现它已经数月没有运作了
I discovered that the device hasn't functioned in months.
看来你的大脑遭受了不少打击
It seems you've taken one too many blows to the head.
所以我会发疯
So I am going crazy.
我看见鬼魂
I'm seeing a ghost.
根本没有鬼魂
There is no ghost.
莱昂纳多·史纳特真的走了
Leonard Snart truly is no more.
那我为什么一直听到他的声音
Then why do I keep hearing his voice?
你大脑听到的是你自己的声音
That voice inside your head is your own.
如果莱昂纳多·史纳特质疑
If Leonard Snart is second-guessing
你对队伍的道义责任
your moral obligation to this team...
但那是我的感觉
But that's what I feel.
我们都会听到我们大脑里
We all hear contradictory voices
反对的声音 罗里先生
inside our heads, Mr. Rory,
这个在心理学上
creating, what is known in psychology,
被称为认知失调
as cognitive dissonance.
-我头很痛 -没错
- My brains hurts. - Well, I'm sure it does.
人类情感的复杂性
The complexities of human emotion
有时让人猜不透
can at times be mind-boggling.
怎么了
What's this?
我以为你找回你的智商了
I thought you got your smarts back.
-是电影之夜 -吉迪恩检查了时间线
- It's movie night. - Gideon checked the timeline.
看来乔治所有的电影都回到历史上了
It seems all of George's movies are now part of history again.
我快忘光怎么做正中胸骨切开术了
I've almost forgotten how to perform a median sternotomy.
我想我要回去当有四个博士学位的
Well, I guess I'll just go back to being
亿万富翁发明家
a billionaire inventor with four PhDs.
所以我们要先看哪部
So what are we gonna watch first?
我是说看完《夺宝奇兵》之后
I mean, after we watch "Raiders."
显然这是他最棒的电影
Clearly his best film.
如果他没拍《星球大战》
Which he never would've made
他就不会拍这部
if he hadn't made "Star Wars" first.
这个听起来不错
Oh, wait, this one sounds cute.
叫《天降神兵》
It's called "Howard the Duck"
不
No!
好吧 也许电影之夜不是个好主意
Okay, maybe movie night wasn't such a good idea.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
我们毕竟还是失去里普了
After all, we did just lose Rip.
我知道我和内特不了解里普
I know Nate and I never really got to know Rip,
但我们知道他对你们很重要
but we know how much he means to the rest of you.
我可以提供意见吗
Might I offer my opinion?
说吧
Fire away.
我相信亨特船长希望
I believe Captain Hunter would want you
你们今晚好好享受
to enjoy yourselves tonight.
好吧 把灯光调暗
All right, then. Dim the lights.
吉迪恩 选电影吧
Gideon, pick the movie.
我们过后再看《夺宝奇兵》
We'll watch "Raiders" after.
-再看《帝国》 -再看《圣♥战♥奇兵》
- Then "Empire." - Then "Last Crusade."
好好放松 漫漫长夜
Get comfy. It's gonna be a long night.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
你好 老兄
Hey, man.
欢迎你 亨特船长
Welcome, Captain Hunter.
你知道我是骗人的吧
Right. You know I was bluffing, right?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表