剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你好美
You're pretty.
还有 你好暖
And--and you're so warm.
你好暖
You're so warm.
为了英格兰
For England!
用力 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 拉啊
Come on, you bastards, heave!
所以我才不去医学院
And this is why I avoided medical school.
好了 马丁 坚持住
All right, Martin, hold it together.
你可以的
You can do this.
你必须这样做
You have to do this.
变成人形玩偶
The ship looks a lot different
看这艘船时很不一样
when you're the size of an action figure.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
散开
Fan out.
格杀勿论
Kill anyone you find.
圣诞快乐 混♥蛋♥
很聪明
Very clever.
我的哪位前队员还能够
Now, which one of my former teammates could possibly
反击呢
be fighting back, hmm?
我相信兰斯小姐已经死了
Well, I believe Ms. Lance is dead.
斯泰因教授已经不太能
Professor Stein is a little over the hill
设计出这些诡计
for these sort of shenanigans,
帕尔默博士缩得太小了
and Doctor Palmer is a trifle too small.
放弃吧 杰克斯
Give it up, Jax!
你对乘波号♥的了解都是我教的
I taught you everything you know about the Waverider.
你无处可躲了 杰克斯
There's nowhere to hide, Jax.
我对这艘飞船了如指掌
I know every nook and cranny on this ship.
华盛顿将军 真是意外
General Washington, as I live and breathe.
康沃利斯中将
Lieutenant General Cornwallis.
我更期待在战场上与你相遇
I would've preferred to meet you on the field of battle.
我必须称赞值得赞赏之人
I must give credit where credit is due.
我这里新来了一个无比英勇的上校
I have a new colonel who's most impressive.
有人说他拥有超前的思想
One might say he's ahead of his time.
你俩要是闲聊完了 我想去吃最后一餐
If you two are done yapping, I'd like my last meal.
把这两人带去我的营帐 好吃好喝招待
Take these men to my tent, and have them well fed.
明早你俩都将被处以绞刑
You'll both be hung in the morning.
听上去真刺♥激♥ 我怎么说来着 乔吉
Sounds exciting. What'd I tell you, Georgie boy?
我是大♥陆♥军的一名军官 先生
I am an officer in the Continental Army, sir.
你对待我这个战俘必须用
You must treat me as a prisoner of war
符合我军阶的方式
in a manner which is befitting of my rank.
这不是战争 而是叛乱
This is not a war. This is a rebellion.
你们都将因背叛乔治三世被绞死
And you will be hanged for treason against King George III.
等等 你不能处死他
Wait, you mustn't punish him.
这个人的罪名只是听命行事
This man is only guilty of following orders.
我的罪名可多了
I'm guilty of a lot more than that.
明天我们会让他带着你的死讯
He will be returned to his regiment tomorrow
回他的军团
with news of your death.
我的内♥裤♥在外面吗
Is my underwear out there?
你本来就没穿
You weren't wearing any.
太丢人了
That's embarrassing.
顺道一说 那水特别冷
Just so you know, that water was very cold,
所以要是你碰巧看了一眼
so if you happened to have sneaked a peek,
-那尺寸不足以代表... -内特
- it's not a fair representation of - Nate,
我没看你下面
I wasn't looking down there.
因为那会显得非常不专业
Because that would be unprofessional.
等你的衣服烘干
We'll wait for our clothes to dry
我们就继续追踪罗里和华盛顿
and then continue tracking Rory and Washington.
等下
Wait.
你要在外面等吗
You're gonna wait out there?
火堆边比较暖和
It's warm by the fire.
帐里更暖和
It's warmer in the tent.
如果你是在暗示我认为的事
If you're implying what I think you're implying,
你不觉得发展得有点快吗
you don't think that's a little fast?
即便以你的现代标准
Even by your modern standards?
不会
No.
我觉得我们经历了这么多事
I suppose, after all we've been through,
一个吻似乎有些奇秒
a kiss would seem quaint.
似乎有些守旧
It would seem old-fashioned.
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson!
老天 我真快被这人气死了
Man, this guy's really starting to piss me off.
你不能一直跑 杰克逊先生
You can't run forever, Mr. Jackson.
我有感觉自己正越来越热
Hmm, something tells me I'm getting warmer.
不 是越来越冷
Nope, colder.
末日军团一定是把你脑子给烧了
Man, the Legion really must've fried your brain.
我敢说你现在是丈二和尚
I bet you couldn't even find your own ass
摸不着头脑
with both hands and a flashlight.
我不想伤害你 杰克斯
I don't want to hurt you, Jax.
射杀莎拉的人说的
Yeah, says the guy who shot Sara.
不觉得那是得到命运之矛付出的
A small price to pay for the Spear of Destiny,
小代价吗
don't you think?
试想如果我们成功聚集碎片
Imagine the power we would wield
将会支配多么强大的力量
if we reunited the fragments.
你是说艾尔伯德·斯旺 你只是他的小跟班
You mean Eobard Thawne. You're just his errand boy.
这份工作末日军团承诺我丰厚奖励
It's a job that the Legion will reward me handsomely for,
奖励你也有份
as they would you.
你觉得你能贿赂我吗
You think you can bribe me?
我不像你是个叛徒
I'm not a traitor like you.
你什么都给不了我
There's nothing you could offer me.
你父亲的性命也不算吗
What, not even your father's life?
仔细想想 杰克斯
Think about it, Jax.
矛允许我们重写现实
The spear allows us to rewrite reality.
现在 如果你帮我
Now, if you were to help me,
你父亲就不必登上战舰
your father no longer has to ship off to battle.
也不会在那次埋伏中牺牲
He would no longer have to die in that ambush.
你母亲也不会成为寡妇 而你...
Your mother would no longer be a widow, and you--
你得到矛的唯一办法
The only way you're getting that spear
就是从我死后冰冷的手里撬出来
is by prying it from my cold, dead hands.
那样也行
Oh, well, that works too.
等他们换班 我就把我们救出去
When they change shifts, I'm gonna bust us out of here.
你就这么着急赴死吗
Are you really so anxious to die?
劝你还是保命要紧 罗里先生
I argued for your life, Mr. Rory.
所以我才要带你一起走
That's why I'm taking you with me.
我宁可绅士般死去
I'd rather die a gentleman
也不愿像无赖一样回到弗农山庄
than return to Mount Vernon a scoundrel.
我相信你会把这封信交给我妻子玛莎
I trust that I may depend on you to deliver this to my wife, Martha?
就当是最后的请求
Consider it a last request.
听着 你个蠢货 你可以亲自交给她
Listen, you fop. You can give it to her yourself.
还是你太娘炮了
Or are you too much of a pansy?
我二十岁起就开始当兵
I've been a soldier since I was 20 years old,
我们的目标是所有人类的目标
but our cause is the cause of all men:
被平等对待 不管世袭特权
to be treated equally, regardless of hereditary privilege.
我们必须向世界证明
We must prove to the world
我们不需要靠头衔来当绅士
that you don't need a title to be a gentleman.
英国人可以无♥耻♥ 但我不能
The British may be dishonorable, but I am not.
我死时
By my death,
我会向英国王权证明什么叫做美国人
I will prove to the Crown what it means to be an American.
你不知道当美国人的首要诀窍
You don't know the first thing about being an American.
我们是被排斥者和被放逐者
We're misfits, outcasts,
我们以此为傲
and we're proud of it.
如果他们用阵型进攻 我们就从树上突击
If they attack in formation, we pop them off from the trees.
如果他们要决斗 你就在夜间突袭营地
If they challenge you to a duel, you raid their camp at night.
如果他们要绞死你
And if they're gonna hang you,
你就用肮脏的手段 永不言弃
you fight dirty and you never, ever give up.
那就是美国人的方式
That's the American way.
你打算怎么做 乔治
What's it gonna be, George?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们睡了多久了
How long were we asleep?
也许一小时吧
Maybe an hour?
-一小时吗 -是的
- An hour? - Yeah.
华盛顿将军和罗里呢
What about General Washington and Rory?
好 慢点吧
All right, slow down.
我们得走了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表