剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
时间旅行是真实存在的
Time travel is real,
而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
and all of history is vulnerable to attack,
所以我们必须穿越时间
which is why we must travel through time
阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
to stop the spread of these so-called Time Aberrations
并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
and to erase their damage to history.
我们是一队浪人和超能力者
We are a team of outcasts and misfits.
所以请不要叫我们英雄
So please don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我想我能救他
I think I can save him.
这是生物分子强化剂
It's a biomolecular enhancer.
你现在有超能力了 伙计
You got super powers now, dude.
我叫钢铁
Name's Steel.
抓到杀雷克斯的凶手 我才走
I'm not going back until Rex's killer is brought to justice.
你让那将军偷了21世纪超级战衣
You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit?
我就是靠这件战衣成为英雄
I have to teach you to destroy
现在我却要教你摧毁它
the only thing that makes me hero.
就现在
Do it!
-非常抱歉 -没关系
- I am so sorry. - It's okay.
唐塔
Dontar.
唐塔 能收到吗
Dontar, are you reading this?
他们死了 他们全都死了
They're dead! They're all dead.
抢劫很顺利
The heist went off easy.
我们按照约定 从2235
We got the TX-90 out of 2235
拿到了TX-90 可是
as contracted, but...
可是亚历克被感染了
but Alec got infected.
然后他杀死了
And then he killed--
天哪 你无法想象他对大家做了什么
God, you wouldn't imagine what he did to everyone.
我不知道现在是哪一年
I don't know when I am.
我现在启动时空信标
I'm activating the temporal beacon.
正在发送呼救信♥号♥♥
你赶紧上勇敢号♥
You get in the "Dauntless"
快他妈来这里救我
and you get out here and rescue my ass.
不许动
Don't move.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this thing?
密西西比州 1863年
明日传奇
第二季第四集
但我不能再让更多人陷入危险
I can't risk putting any more lives in danger.
你也不能
And neither can you.
所以我要跟你说的话你得保密
Which is why you'll keep what I'm about to tell you a secret.
甚至不能告诉你的队员
Even from the rest of your team.
战争即将到来 亨特船长
A war is coming, Captain Hunter.
我们还要听多少遍
How many times are we gonna listen
这段巴里发自未来的信息
to this message from future Barry?
听到懂为止
Until it make sense.
那就是要听一辈子了
So, forever is basically what you're saying.
你没跟别人说过这事吧
You haven't spoken to anyone else about this?
没有
No.
我们说好了的
We agreed that we wouldn't.
但我还是不确定
And yet, I find myself asking.
马丁
Martin?
莎拉
Sara.
有什么事吗
W-what can I do for you?
你从来不叫我莎拉的
You never call me Sara.
你总是叫我兰斯小姐
Everything with you is Ms. Lance.
我翻开了新的篇章
I'm turning over a new leaf.
那来图书馆翻吧
Well, turn it over in the Library.
这里有状况
We've got something.
我不知道现在是哪一年
I don't know when I am.
我启动了时空信标
I've activated the temporal beacon.
你赶紧登上勇敢号♥
You get in the Dauntless
快他妈来这里救我
and you get out here and rescue my ass.
作为时间之主 他说话有点粗俗
A bit vulgar for a Time Master.
我们认为是时间海盗
Time Pirate, we're thinking.
他启动了一个信标 我们得去找他
He activated a beacon. We have to go after him.
他是个时间海盗 我们为什么要救他
He's a Time Pirate. Why would we rescue him?
因为如果他到了他不该去的地方
Because if he ends up somewhere he shouldn't...
做了不该做的事
And does something he shouldn't...
就会造成时间偏差
It's Aberration-palooza.
那他应该在哪
So, where do we think he's going to end up?
好像是密西西比州 1863年
Looks like Mississippi, 1863.
内战最激烈的一年
Height of the American Civil War.
也是美国历史上最血腥的一年
It's also the bloodiest year in American history.
我们到那的时候要互相照应
We gotta watch each other's backs out there.
是的 所以我们行动时你要在这里监控
Yes, which is why you will be watching ours from right here.
你别介意
If you don't mind,
总要有人做后援
someone has to stay behind as backup.
不敢相信竟然不让雷参加行动
I can't believe Ray got pined.
没战衣 没超能力 没战斗技巧
No suit, no powers, no tech.
我想莎拉实在没法用他
I mean, I guess Sara had no choice but to bench him.
我想她只是为了确保他的安全
Well, I-I'm sure she's just trying to keep him safe.
这个年代充满各种危险
This time period is replete with various perils.
或许如果你留下
Perhaps it might be easier
陪帕尔默博士 会好些
if you were to remain behind and keep Dr. Palmer company.
或许你应该留下
Perhaps you should remain behind.
不行吗 因为你不是黑人吗
No? Because you're not black.
因为你觉得我回到1863年
Because you think that, me going back to 1863,
会应付不来
I can't handle it.
那也不是说你非得去
That doesn't mean there's a need for you to subject yourself
面对这个恐怖的年代
to the horrors that await you in that era.
好吧
Okay,
我明白你可能很难理解这个
now, I get it might be difficult for you to understand this,
但我生下来就是黑人 灰老头
but I've been black my entire life, Grey.
说实话 我觉得不管去哪个年代
And honestly, I can't think of a time period we could go to
都要面对一些种族歧视问题
where I wouldn't face some sort of racism.
所以不要担心了 好吗
So don't worry. Okay?
密西西比州 1863年
除了通讯设备 我还给你们带了午餐袋
Along with comms devices, I also packed sacked lunches.
我觉得1863年的饭不会好吃
I figured the food in 1863 is pretty lousy.
好了 行动很简单
All right, the operation is simple.
找到目标 清除时间飞船
We isolate the target, we eliminate the timeship,
然后离开那里
and we get out of there.
还要一直穿着这种衣服
And all while wearing this dress.
要安全回来哦
Come back safe.
1863年的密西西比
It's Mississippi, 1863.
气温为温和的14.5度
The weather is a temperate 58 degrees.
科普时间 你们目前在海恩兹郡
A little trivia: you guys are in Hinds County,
是根据托马斯将军命名的...
which was named after General Thomas--
你是不是...
Did you just--
切断了他的通讯设备 没错
Shut off his comms? Yep.
各位 各位
Guys? Guys?
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
像是某种逃生舱
It looks to be some kind of escape pod.
没错 从时光穿梭区掉下来了
No doubt, it fell out of the Temporal Zone.
还没看到人
No sign of anyone.
主电源裸♥露♥在外
Well, the power core looks exposed.
所以情况是我想的那样吗
That mean what I think it means?
办法只有一个
Only one way to find out.
还以为不用我出马
Thought you'd never ask.
大家退后
Back up, everyone.
接下来呢
What's next?
今天烧的东西够多了吧 罗里先生
Don't you think that's enough incineration for one day, Mr. Rory?
我不觉得 教授
No, I do not, Professor.
最简单任务清单又加一笔
This is turning out to be one of our easiest missions yet.
救命 救救我
Help me! Somebody, please!
你就非得乌鸦嘴一句
You had to say that, didn't you?
在那边
It's over there.
救命 救命
Help me! Help!
等等 我们不能干涉历史事件
Wait, we're not supposed to interfere with historical events.
那你来阻止我啊
Try and stop me.
别这样...
Oh, come--
女人啊
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表