剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry, I'm on it.
你去吧
You go.
内斯先生 内斯先生 你好
Mr. Ness! Mr. Ness, hi.
你不认识我 我是雷·帕尔默
Uh, you don't know me. My name is Ray Palmer.
我有理由相信你或许有生命危险
I have reason to believe that your life may be in danger.
你最好能跟我来
It'd be best if you came with me.
内斯先生 我是芝加哥警局的琼斯警官
Mr. Ness, I'm Sergeant Jones with Chicago PD.
我们是护送你去局里的安保人员
We're your security detail on the way to the bureau.
感谢你的关心 帕尔默先生
Thank you for your concern, Mr. Palmer,
但看来我有专业人士保护了
but it looks like I'm in good hands.
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么
What just happened?
太奇怪了
Well, it's the strangest thing.
两个警♥察♥刚护送爱略特·内斯去局里了
Uh, two cops just escorted Eliot Ness to the bureau.
他们才不是要护送他去局里
They're not escorting him to the bureau.
他们会把他扔到河里
They're gonna throw him in the river.
-什么 -雷 二十年代的芝加哥警局
- What? - Ray, 1920s Chicago PD
是历史上最腐♥败♥的警♥察♥势力
was the most corrupt police force in history.
几乎所有警♥察♥都收了卡彭的钱
Almost all of them are on Capone's payroll.
你有没有《铁面无私》
Did you or did you not see "The Untouchables"?
杰克斯 斯泰因
Jax, Stein,
我需要你们截下爱略特·内斯
I need you to intercept Eliot Ness.
有两名警官正在护送他
He's being escorted by two police officers.
灰老头 你没听到莎拉的话吗
Grey! Didn't you hear Sara?
没有
No.
等等 等等
Oh, wait, Hey, hey!
当时是怎么回事
What the hell happened back there?
-你怎么没拦下他 -抱歉 我分神了
- How come you didn't stop him? - I'm sorry, I got distracted.
-被什么分神了 -告诉她 灰老头
- By what? - Tell her, Grey.
这不是教授的错
It's not the professor's fault.
雷让内斯落入卡彭的手中
Ray let Ness walk right into Capone's hands.
他们是警官 而且谁知道
They were police officers, and who's to say
他们说带他去联调局却没有呢
they didn't take him to the FBI like they said they would?
吉迪恩 打开芝加哥纪事
Gideon, pull up the Chicago Chronicle,
-1931年10月24日 -好的
- October 24th, 1931. - Ah, yes,
阿尔·卡彭原本在那天因逃税被捕
the day Al Capone originally went down for tax evasion,
卡彭市长
为啤酒节开幕
但在这个版本的历史中
only in this version of history,
他成了比罪犯厉害得多的角色
he becomes something far worse than a criminal,
他成了政客
he becomes a politician.
阿尔·卡彭成了市长
Al Capone becomes mayor?
好吧 我收回 内斯估计没命了
Okay, I take it back. Ness probably is screwed.
找出他被带到哪了
Well, let's find out where they took him,
就能在这事成真前救他一命
so we can unscrew him before this happens.
卡彭市长
为啤酒节开幕
内斯特别探员
Special Agent Ness,
来这边第一天可真遭罪啊
you're having a hell of a first day.
你怎么知道我的身份和抵达时间
How do you know who I am? And when I was coming to town?
我的一些新朋友悄悄告诉我的
Some new friends of mine, they whispered in my ear,
所以我们决定给你一个暖心的欢迎礼
so me and the boys decided we would get you a nice welcome present.
水泥套鞋
Cement galoshes.
最近在芝加哥很流行
Very popular in Chicago these days,
而且我觉得这个肯定合你的脚
and I have a feeling these will be just your size.
来吧 穿上试试
Now, come on, try 'em on.
找到内斯了吗
Any luck finding Ness?
等你们找到内斯 他早和鱼一起游泳了
By the time you find Ness, he'll be swimming with the fishes.
米克 你真是个天才 就是这样
Mick, you beautiful genius, that's it.
总算有人意识到了
About time someone noticed.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往39号♥装运港码头
Gideon, set the course to shipping harbor dock 39.
你怎么这么肯定他会在那
What makes you so sure he'll be there?
芝加哥
地点:39号♥码头
在二十年代 卡彭把他所有的敌人
In the '20s, dock 39 was where Capone
都带到39号♥码头 把煤渣块
brought all of his enemies and tied cinderblocks
绑在他们脚上 然后扔进港口
to their feet and tossed them in the harbor.
那里被称为死尸海湾
It became known as Cadaver's Cove.
这无关个人 我是个生意人
This isn't personal. I'm a businessman,
而联调局的人对我的生意不利
and the Feds, well, they're bad for business.
调查局的人绝不会停止抗争
The Bureau of Investigation will never stop fighting,
直到取得胜利
not until the fight is done.
真有诗意
Poetic.
但愿你之前有写下来
I hope you wrote that down somewhere.
欢迎来到芝加哥 内斯先生
Welcome to Chicago, Mr. Ness.
为了酒而干这些
All this for some booze?
-我喜欢 -装扮不错
- I like it. - Nice getups.
看来我们的新朋友也有自己的朋友
Seems our new friends have got some friends of their own.
干掉他们 伙计们
Get 'em, boys.
我去追卡彭
I'm going after Capone.
别追了 救下内斯了
Let 'em go, we got Ness.
-他死了吗 -昏迷了
- Is he dead? - Unconscious.
他喝了太多水
He took on a lot of water.
梅林说得对
Merlyn was right.
他们上钩了
They took the bait.
内斯特别探员严重缺氧
Special Agent Ness has suffered severe hypoxia.
治愈大脑损伤需要一些时间
It will take some time to reverse his brain damage.
你还能治愈脑部损伤
You can undo brain damage?
你怎么没帮帮罗里
Why haven't you helped Rory out?
谁说我没帮了
Who says I haven't?
好了 别开玩笑了
All right, let's get serious.
显然卡彭不知为何
Obviously, Capone somehow knew
知道自己会栽在内斯手上
that Ness would be the one to take him down.
我们在码头的时候
When we were at the docks,
卡彭提到了什么新朋友
Capone said something about having new friends.
我们有更大的麻烦 我是指别的麻烦
But we have a bigger problem. I mean, another problem.
这周内斯和他的人马本该从卡彭的
This week, Ness and his team are supposed to obtain
会计员手上搞到他的账簿
Capone's ledger from his bookkeeper.
国税局指控卡彭逃税的案子
Now the IRS's case against Capone for tax evasion
完全取决于那本账簿
is completely dependent on that ledger.
内斯现在脑部受损躺在这
Which Ness can't grab while he's lying here
就没法拿到账簿
with brain damage.
没错 也就是说
Exactly, which means
我们中得有人接替他的活
one of us has to take his place.
-什么馊主意 -这个年代没互联网
- That's a stupid idea. - It's pre-Internet.
没人知道内斯长什么样
Nobody knows what Ness looks like.
内特说得对 我来
Nate's right, I got this.
其实我在想让我来
Actually, I was thinking I got this.
好吧 如果任务是模仿布拉德·皮特
Well, yeah, I mean, if the mission was impersonating Brad Pitt,
那肯定非你莫属
you'd be the man,
但我想众所周知
but I think we can all agree if anyone here
就我看着像政♥府♥官员
looks like a G-man here, it's me.
就是因为你只从电影
Well, we're in this situation,
了解历史 我们才会这样
because you learned history from a movie.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
雷 抱歉 内特比我们任何人更了解这一块
Ray, I'm sorry, but Nate knows more about this area than any of us.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
如果卡彭的账簿不知所踪
Okay. So if Capone's ledger is anywhere,
可能会放在他最重视的切尔西地下酒吧
it's probably at his primary speakeasy, the Chelsea Club,
我和雷去联调局
so Ray and I will go to the Bureau,
召集内斯的团队 引导他去突袭那里
assemble Ness's team, lead him to bust the place up,
-拿到账簿 -很好 带上罗里
- grab the ledger. - Great, take Rory with you.
你觉得我长得像个探员吗
Does this face look like a cop to you?
如果这是美国正义协会的任务
If this were a JSA mission,
可能也会派人去俱乐部卧底
we'd probably also send someone undercover at the club.
我两个都不干
Well, I'm not doing that either.
我受够乔装打扮了
I'm done playing dress-up.
好吧
Fine.
我跟杰克斯和斯泰因去俱乐部
I'll go the club with Jax and Stein,
你就留在这 喝你的啤酒
and you can stay here, drink your beers,
照看好内斯
and watch over Ness.
我♥干♥什么
What about me?
-你可以照看好他 -什么
- You can watch over him. - What?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表