剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他在史书中那么出名
Well, the reason he sticks out in the history books is
是因为他喜欢杀妻
because he likes to murder his wives,
我不能让他杀了雅子
and I can't leave Masako to his mercy.
更何况他偷了我的原子侠战衣
Especially since he stole my ATOM suit.
是的 等等 你说什么
Exactly. Wait, what?
你让那将军偷了21世纪超级战衣
You let the Shogun steal a 21st century super-suit?
那是我为了救你迫降后的事
After I crash-landed trying to rescue you.
将军怎么知道操作原子侠战衣
How does the Shogun even know how to operate your ATOM suit?
我设计成连傻瓜都会用
I designed it so an idiot could use it.
确实是傻瓜在用
An idiot does.
各位 总之如果原子侠战衣在将军手里
Guys, bottom line is, if the Shogun has the ATOM suit,
我们不只要保护雅子和这村子
it's not just Masako and the village we have to protect.
他可以用战衣征服整片区域
He can use it to conquer the whole region.
你说将军要来接你的新女友
You said the Shogun's coming for your new girlfriend.
比起攻占将军府 保卫村庄简单些
Easier to defend a village than to attack a castle.
但跟将军战斗的人都会被砍死
But anyone who tries to fight the Shogun will be cut down.
除非这人是钢铁做的
Except if that person is made of steel.
说到这 我还不太会转换我的超能力
About that, I'm having a little problem accessing my powers.
听起来你是不会运用超能力
Sounds like you're having performance issues,
看样子你还没把他训练好
and it looks like you're not done training him yet.
我们剩下的人要一起
Now the rest of us need to figure out
想方设法保卫村庄
how we can defend a village.
不包括我
Not me.
行动开始了再叫我起来
Wake me up when the action starts.
这是什么地方
Whoa, what is this place?
看起来像个武器库
It appears to be some sort of armory.
里普不想让我们进来是有原因的
There's a reason why Rip didn't want us in here.
有些事你挥之不去
Some things you can't un-see.
但为什么要隐瞒呢
But why the big secret?
里普不放心让我们知道
Rip didn't trust us to know that
船上有这些重型武器吗
there were heavy-duty weapons on board?
你会放心吗
Well, would you?
什么情况
What the...
看 杰佛逊
Look, Jefferson,
由巴里·艾伦上传
我们的老朋友向乘波号♥打招呼了
our old friend has hailed the Waverider.
播出来听听
Let's play it.
巴里·艾伦
来自2056年
抱歉用这种方式联♥系♥你 亨特船长
Sorry to contact you like this, Captain Hunter.
但我不能再让更多人陷入危险
But I can't risk putting any more lives in danger.
我还以为这条信息来自巴里·艾伦
Thought this was from Barry Allen?
没错 是四十年后的他发的
It is. Only from 40 years in the future.
-还有这个 -很神奇
- And neither can this. - Fascinating.
所以我要跟你说的话你得保密
Which is why you'll keep what I'm about to tell you a secret.
甚至不能告诉你的队员
Even from the rest of your team.
原子侠战衣的材料和能量源自矮星合金
The ATOM suit is made of and powered by dwarf star alloy.
足以抵御子弹 弓箭和爆♥炸♥物
It's strong enough to withstand bullets, arrows, and explosives.
-所以它坚不可摧 -并不完全是
- So it's impenetrable? - Not quite.
在左推进器下面是阿尔法稳定器
Underneath the left thruster is the alpha-stabilizer.
阿尔法稳定器 懂了
Alpha-stabilizer, got it.
如果摧毁掉
If you destroy it,
在战衣武器系统中
the photons that stream from
流动的光子会过热
suit's weapons systems will overheat,
理论上会引发主体过载
theoretically causing somatic overload.
理论上 那...还挺令人欣慰的
Theoretically, that's--that's comforting.
你必须接近将军
You have to get close to the Shogun,
为此你必须变坚固
and in order to do that, you have to be able to harden.
你这么说并没有帮助
Well, when you're putting it in those terms it isn't helping.
那样也没用
Ow! Neither is that.
上次有用
It worked the last time.
拜托 我的血清配方完美无瑕
Come on. My serum is flawless.
问题是你不够专心
Your lack of focus is the problem.
你觉得我不专心 够...了
You think I'm not focusing? En--enough!
-我做不到 -不 你做得到
- I can't do it. - Yes, you can.
你觉得我不想救这个女孩
You don't think I don't want to save the girl,
拯救全村 终于当上一回英雄吗
spare the village, and be a hero for once in my damn life?
我在医院里度过了半个童年
I spent half of my childhood in the hospital
想都没想过
where it didn't even occur to me
会拥有超能力
to dream about having superpowers.
然而 我拥有了 又失去了
But guess what? I got 'em, I lost 'em,
我现在急需超能力 却无法找回
now I really, really need 'em, and I can't get 'em back.
这不是你一个人的事
This isn't all about you.
我研究了那么多年
I worked for years,
花费了数十亿美元开♥发♥原子侠战衣
spent billions of dollars to develop the ATOM suit.
学习缩小差点害我送命
I nearly die learning to shrink,
我就是靠这件战衣 我仅有的战衣成为英雄
and now, I have to teach you to destroy the very thing,
现在我却要教你摧毁它
the only thing, that makes me a hero.
等等
Wait?
"主体过载"意味着摧毁战衣
"Somatic overload" means destroy the suit?
是的 内特
Yeah, Nate.
我们无法打败穿着战衣的将军
We can't beat the Shogun while he's wearing the suit,
所以我们得把战衣炸了
so we have to blow the suit up.
你的超能力跟你是一体的
Your powers are within you.
今天之后 我将一无所有
After today, I'll have nothing left.
雷
Ray...
你们在这应该会很安全
You should all be safe here.
他们从没见过外国人
They've never seen foreigners before.
我曾经跟他们一样
I was once just like them.
我也生活在与世隔绝的小村庄
My village was also small and isolated.
有些人会说我的同胞很迷信
Some would say that my people were superstitious,
但实际上 我们被保护着
but in truth, we were protected.
被那个保护着吗
Protected by that?
传说这个图腾是神灵所制
Legend has it that this totem was one of five created by the gods
分别赠予赞比西五大部落
and given to the five great tribes of Zambesi.
这件图腾掌控着动物王国的艾什
This totem harnesses the ashe, or the--the life force,
也就是生命之力
of the animal kingdom.
在我母亲之前一代代传到我这
It was passed down to me from my mother and from hers before that.
你为什么要离开
And why did you leave?
美国正义协会招募了我
I was recruited by the JSA,
使我发现世界比我的村庄
and I realized that the world was much larger
要大得多
than just my village,
而且在村子之外还有很多人
and that there were people beyond its borders
同样需要保护
who also needed protection.
有时候我不禁担心我走了之后
Sometimes I can't help but worry that with me gone,
就没人保护我的家园
there's no one left to guard my home,
不受罗里先生这种人侵害
from people like Mr. Rory.
最终 米克做的还是正确的事
At the end of the day, Mick does the right thing.
通常是
Usually.
你让我想起了我的儿子
You remind me of my son.
为什么 他也是个糟糕的老师吗
Why? Was he a terrible teacher, too?
他是个厉害的武士
He was a great Samurai.
我给他造了全日本境内
I built him the strongest and most formidable armor
最坚不可摧的盔甲
in all of Japan.
给他锻造了一把王者之刀
Forged him a sword fit for an Emperor.
他遭遇了什么事
What happened to him?
我的儿子深受手下拥戴
My son was popular with the men who served under him,
将军因此很记恨他
and the Shogun resented him for it.
所以他命令织田切腹自杀
So he ordered Oda to commit seppuku.
我们一定会让将军
We will make sure that the Shogun pays
为他对你家人做的事付出代价
for what he's done to your family.
或许会 或许不会
Maybe. Maybe not.
你觉得我是想再拥抱我的儿子
But I ask you, would I rather hold my son
还是他的盔甲呢
again or his armor?
当然是你儿子了
Your son, obviously.
盔甲只不过是一堆铁 皮革和丝线
An armor is nothing but iron, leather, and silk.
它可以被替换 但是
It can be replaced, but the man
穿盔甲的那个人...
who wears the armor is--
我懂了
I get it.
你是说我不用盔甲也能打败将军
You're saying I don't need a suit of armor to defeat the Shogun.
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
他几秒钟就能杀了你
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表