剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
说真的 你们这些笨蛋还没想明白吗
Seriously, you idiots haven't figured this out by now?
一切始于我们炸死了那帮时间猪猡
It all started when we blew up the time pigs,
时间之主
the Time Masters.
现在历史弄砸了
Now, history is all screwed up.
得靠我们去挽救
But it's up to us to unscrew it up.
我们常常会把事情搞得更糟
But half the time, we screw things up even worse.
所以不要叫我们英雄 我们是另一种存在
So don't call us heroes. We're something else.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously, on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
你是我的爷爷 不只是这样
You're my grandfather. You are more than that.
你还是我的英雄
You're a hero to me.
今晚来我房♥间
My quarters. Tonight.
我会让你有其他事想
I'll give you something else to think about.
你不能和阿玛雅交往
You can't date Amaya.
她有使命 她的后代也是
She has a destiny. And so do her descendents.
你们有谁听过命运之矛吗
Have either of you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny?
它可以用来重写现实
The Spear can alter reality itself.
-谁冲着你来 -不是谁 而是个东西
- Who's coming for you? - It's not a who, it's a what.
-它还想杀了我 -他就要不断移♥动♥
- And it's trying to kill me. - He has to keep moving
以防被不存在追赶上
in order for his own non-existence not to catch up to him.
只有里普船长知道
Captain Hunter is the only one who can tell us
钢铁司令官和矛的最后一块碎片在哪
where Commander Steel and the final piece of the Spear is.
-我在哪里 -你回家了
- Where am I? - You're home.
我听说你被擢升为
So, I've been told you were bumped up
阿波罗13号♥的首要飞行员
to the prime crew for "Apollo 13."
是的
Yeah, man.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
曼哈顿 1965年
欢迎来到1965年的曼哈顿
Welcome to Manhattan, 1965.
我曾被派去的敌方阵营和
I have been dropped off behind enemy lines
城市遍及整个世界
and cities all over the world.
却从没想到会被派到未来
Never been dropped off in the future.
现在你要消失 开始新的生活
Now you have to disappear, start a whole new life.
不惜一切代价保护命运之矛
The Spear of Destiny must be protected at all costs.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
我知道这项任务很艰巨 海伍德司令官
I know this mission won't be easy, Commander Heywood.
对于我还是对于贝蒂
For me or for Bettie?
她会以为我死在了莱比锡
She'll think I died in Leipzig.
小汉克才一个月大
Little Hank is barely a month old.
你家人的牺牲
Your family's sacrifice
或许能够拯救世界
might just save the world.
帮我交给我妻儿
Give those to my wife and son.
祝你成功 亨利
Godspeed, Henry.
我没看见他
I don't see him.
真奇怪 我刚刚派他到这里
That is odd. I dropped him off right here a moment ago.
他还能去哪
Where could he have gone?
亨利
Henry!
对不起 认错人了
Oh, I'm sorry. My mistake.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们以前叫亨利"变色龙"
We used to call Henry "The Chameleon."
他精通七种语言
He speaks seven languages like a local
而且非常擅长伪装和隐蔽
and he's a master in the art of camouflage and concealment.
如果你让他消失 他一定会那么做
If you told him to disappear, that's exactly what he did.
不担心 如果我们找不到你祖父
Don't worry, if it's hard for us to find your grandfather,
末日军团也找不到
it's hard for the Legion.
1965年失败了
1965 was a bust.
很遗憾 伙计
Oh, sorry, buddy.
没关系 里普说他把我祖父派去
It's all right, Rip said he dropped my grandfather off
1965年的纽约 并且让他启用新的身份
in 1965 New York and told him to assume a new identity.
那他得找工作
Well, he'd need to find work.
为什么
Why?
亨利是军人
Henry was a military man.
他不会去当会计的
He wouldn't have become an accountant.
他还是会找很刺♥激♥的工作
He would have wanted a job that still offered adventure,
而且还能报效祖国的
and yet was still somehow patriotic.
联调局 中情局
FBI? CIA?
他在加入美国正义协会前是战斗机驾驶员
He was a fighter pilot before he was recruited by the JSA.
在六十年代 刚起步的
In the sixties, the fledgling National Aeronautics
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局经常招募
and Space Administration used to call upon
试飞员来做宇航员
test pilots to apply to be astronauts.
没错 探索太空既能报效祖国
Exactly, what could be more patriotic, more adventurous
又很刺♥激♥
than exploring space?
很好 吉迪恩 调出所有资料
Nice, Gideon, pull up anything you can.
有关国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局在1965年左右的
Press clippings, newspaper articles,
剪报 报道等
re: NASA circa 1965.
没问题 船长
Certainly, Captain.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
继续 继续
Come on, come on.
等等 等等 停停停
Wait, wait, stop, stop.
这个
Right there.
海伍德的下巴一眼就能认出来
I'd recognize that Heywood jawline anywhere.
1970年4月13日
April 13th, 1970.
《地面指挥中心成功拯救阿波罗13号♥》
"Mission Control works to save 'Apollo 13.'"
不是吧 你祖父还能再牛一点吗
Come on, could your grandfather get any cooler?
我想我找到了追踪海伍德司令官的方法
I think I may have found a way to track Commander Heywood.
别担心 亨特先生 我们已经找到他了
Don't worry, Mr. Hunter. We've already found him.
-是吗 -我们要去1970年的休斯顿
- You did? - We're headed to Houston, 1970.
阿斯托洛体育场上的猫王
Elvis at the Astrodome.
我们要去救我祖父
And then we're going to rescue my grandfather.
然后看猫王
Then Elvis.
我们还要设法
We still need to figure out a way
联络海伍德司令官 但不能引起怀疑
of contacting Commander Heywood without arousing suspicion.
对于这个 我建议...
To that end, I suggest that we--
很简单
It's simple.
我们潜入航♥空♥航♥天♥局
We infiltrate NASA.
明日传奇
第二季第十四集
航♥空♥航♥天♥局载人飞船中心
1970年4月13日
今天 航♥天♥局飞行管♥理♥员♥将监控阿波罗13号♥
Today, NASA Flight Controllers are monitoring "Apollo 13,"
这是航♥天♥局第七次载人登月任务
NASA's seventh manned mission to the moon.
我们得设法进入地面指挥中心
We need to figure out a way to get into Mission Control.
我觉得参观里不包含这一项
I don't think that's included in the tour.
海伍德司令官不在地面指挥中心
Commander Heywood is not at Mission Control.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我现在正看着他呢
Because I'm looking right at him.
那是航♥天♥局的飞行指挥官
That's the Flight Director of NASA.
他们多半在讨论如何向媒体解释
They're probably debating on how to talk to the press
阿波罗13号♥上氧气罐爆♥炸♥的事
about the oxygen tank explosion on "Apollo 13."
亨利
Henry.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, folks.
他的证件不对
He doesn't have the right credentials.
我们这里严格控制媒体的进出
We take press access very seriously around here.
惊喜
Surprise!
我们回来了
We're back.
你为什么这么做 亨利
Why are you doing this, Henry?
我不应该再见到他了
I was never supposed to see him again.
所以你给了他一拳
So you punched him?
那是我和他之间的事
That's between him and me.
你为什么来1970年
What brings you to 1970?
我想或许该让内特告诉你
Oh, well, I supposed Nate should probably tell you.
内特尼尔也来了
Nathaniel's here too?
长官
Sir?
他们说认识你
They say they know you.
可以这么说
You could say that.
亨利
Henry.
阿玛雅
Amaya.
真没想到
As I live and breathe.
很高兴再见到你 孩子
It's good to see you again, son.
过来 爷爷
Come here, man.
还以为再也见不到你了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表