剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And, yeah, I said less than a mile.
也就是说我们时间不多了
Which means we don't have a lot of time.
好 准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
别紧张
Just relax.
他昏过去了 记得吗
He's unconscious, remember?
-雷蒙德 -怎么了
- Raymond. - Yeah?
如果他昏过去了
If he's unconscious,
不是应该在这里吗
wouldn't he be here?
这样没用 得找更多神枪手
This isn't working. We need more sharpshooters.
我不能调动其他人
I can't spare the men.
你也看到外面的情况了
You see what is out there.
我们必须考虑即将来临的战役
We have to think about the battle that lies ahead.
如果不拿下维克斯堡If we don't take Vicksburg,
就控制不了密西西比河
we won't control the Mississippi,
美国密西西比州沃伦县的县治
我们需要控制河流才能打赢战争
and we need command of the river to win the war.
照这样下去
At this rate,
我们的弹♥药♥撑不到天亮
I'm afraid we will be out of ammunition before dawn.
我们需要支援
We need some backup.
该死 太黑了
Damn, it's dark.
就算罗里先生没变成僵尸
Even if Mr. Rory wasn't in a zombified state,
我觉得他也不懂得怎么关灯
I doubt he possesses the intelligence to operate a light switch.
也许他只是弄坏了导管之类的
Well, he probably just destroyed a conduit or something.
这话可没安抚到我 雷蒙德
Well, that's hardly comforting, Raymond.
快走
All right, come on!
他抓到我了 抓到我的脚了
He got me! He's got my foot.
天哪 快跑 快跑
Oh, my God. Run, run!
快点
Come on.
简直是场恶梦
This is a nightmare.
如果罗里先生想吃我们的脑子
If Mr. Rory's intention is to eat our brains,
那么我们两个人的智力对他来说
can you imagine the feast we'll provide him,
简直就是一场饕餮盛宴
given our combined intellects?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
现在舒服了吗
Comfortable now?
今晚你就慢慢熬吧
You've got a long night ahead of you.
真该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What is it?
是...
It's...
是杰佛逊
it's--it's Jefferson.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
我不确定 但我不曾感觉
I'm not sure but I-I've never felt him so--
他这么害怕或气愤
so frightened or angry before.
我就知道我该和他一起去的
I knew I should have gone with him.
莎拉和内特还在外面
Well, Sara and Nate are still out there.
也许他们能去救他
Maybe they can get to him.
雷 马丁
Ray, Martin.
我我联♥系♥不上杰克斯和阿玛雅
I've lost contact with Jax and Amaya.
我真的需要帮手
I really could use some help out here.
我想这是给你的答复
I suppose there's your answer.
事情是这样的 莎拉 我们想去帮忙
Here's the thing, Sara. We'd love to come help.
但是我的疫苗没起作用
But my vaccine didn't work,
米克变成了那东西
and Mick got turned into one of those things.
他把我们困在了厨房♥
And he's confined us to the galley.
在我们治好他之前
Until we can cure him,
你们得靠自己了
you guys are on your own.
-看来我们都得靠自己了 -是的
- Yeah, looks like we all are. - Yeah.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫杰克逊
My name's Jackson.
杰佛逊·杰克逊
Jefferson Jackson.
一些有名的奴隶主的
Those are some pretty famous slave owners
就叫这名字 杰佛逊
you're named for, Jefferson.
看他的手
Look at his hands.
你这辈子有干过活吗
Have you ever worked a day in your life?
说来话长
Uh, it's a long story.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
还是说来话长
Also a long story.
实际上
Uh, actually--ah.
也许你们能帮我
Maybe--maybe you could help me.
格兰特将军派我来的
I'm here for General Grant.
联邦军将军吗
The Union general?
他派我来偷联盟军军队调动情报
He sent me to steal details of Confederate troop movements.
即使你拿到了情报
Even if you could get your hands on them,
也没法逃出种植园 杰克逊先生
there ain't no way off this plantation, Mr. Jackson.
-总会有办法的 -没有
- There's always a way. - No.
柯林斯主人有看门狗
Master Collins got guard dogs.
古巴寻血猎犬
Cuban bloodhounds.
我们的一些朋友
Yeah, we had some friends.
离开不到1.6公里就被抓了
They got caught less than a mile out.
但是他们没有被杀死
But they didn't kill them.
他们不想失去劳动力
No, they didn't want to lose the labor.
把他们给阉了
So they cut off their manhood.
把他们弄瘸
And then hobbled them,
这样他们就不能再逃跑了
so they could never think of trying to run again.
你们怎么忍♥下来的
How do you endure this?
-你们怎么没被... -逼疯吗
- How does it not-- - Drive us all mad?
因为这正是他们想要的
Because that's what they want it to do.
他们以为可以击垮我们
They think they can break us.
*太阳缓缓升起*
*When the sun comes up*
*鹌鹑开始鸣叫*
*And the first quail calls*
*跟着北斗星走*
*Follow the drinking gourd*
*老人正在等着*
*For the old man's a-waiting for*
*带你走向自♥由♥*
*To carry you to freedom*
*跟着北斗星走*
*Follow the drinking gourd*
杰克斯 你在吗
Jax, are you there?
该死
Damn.
哎呦喂
Well, well, well.
谁邀请你来聚会的
Who invited you to the party?
我的邀请函一定是寄丢了
Actually, my invitation have gotten lost in the mail.
你的嘴挺机灵
Hm, you sure have a smart mouth on you.
不过挺美的
Pretty one, though.
得教教你 怎么和上等人说话
We'll have to teach you a lesson on how to talk to your betters.
我们答应过米克会救他的
We told Mick that we would save him.
而且 我还有疫苗
Plus, I still have the vaccine.
我们只要想办法让它起作用
We just have to figure out a way to get it to work.
我们给米克注射疫苗不起作用
The vaccine wasn't effective when we injected Mick.
如果我们能雾化血清
But if we can aerosolize the serum,
然后找个像灭火器的东西
and deploy it using something like a--
把药装进去
a fire extinguisher,
就能把药当喷雾送进去
we could deliver the cure as a spray.
不是我们来做
W-we're not doing anything.
是你来做
But you, on the other hand--
马蒂 我知道你很害怕
Look, Marty, I know that you're scared.
我的战衣毁了后 我一直很害怕
I've been nothing but scared since my suit was destroyed.
我怕我无法为队伍做出贡献
I've been terrified that I have nothing to offer the team.
但是要挺过这遭
But you have to get over your fears
你必须克服恐惧
if we're gonna survive this.
我们只看见这些东西从这里顺风而来
We've only seen these things downwind from here.
我们可以在这山谷击毙它们
We can pick them off in this valley
直到全部杀光
until they're all gone.
我命我最好的士兵从山脊西行
I got my best men on the ridge to the West.
但他们报告说弹♥药♥快没了
But reports are, they are running out of ammunition.
怎么了 这帮助我思考
What? Helps me think.
没有弹♥药♥
Well, without ammo,
即使百发百中 我们也不能
we can't take all these zombies out,
将这些僵尸全部干掉
even with perfect shots.
能借一步说话吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
好的
Yeah.
柯林斯先生会很享受
Mr. Collins is gonna love
跟你共度午夜时光 小妞儿
spending the midnight hour with you, girlie.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
我希望他会享受一拳打到脸上
I hope he enjoys getting punched in the face.
多谢你带我找到我朋友
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表