剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我们的征途是要摧毁一件东西
We're on a journey to destroy an object.
那东西会给拥有者超乎想象的力量
One which would bring the bearer unimaginable power.
你听说过命运之矛吗
Have you heard of the Spear of Destiny?
我研究中看到过许多模糊的资料
I came across numerous obscure references to it in my studies.
但这种神奇的古物根本不可能存在
Of course, such a divine artifact could never actually exist.
可它确实存在
But it does.
我们需要你帮忙消除其威胁
And we need your help to end its threat.
我的资料都在牛津大学
I left all my research at Oxford.
我需要一个大型图书馆来帮你们
To help you, I would need a vast library.
你真走运 我们正好有
Well, lucky for you, we brought one.
外面情况怎么样了
How'd it go out there?
阿玛雅
Amaya?
那比任何噩梦都更糟糕
It was worse than any nightmare.
你以前见过这些
You've seen this before.
第二次世界大战
In World War II, it's definitely a situation
肯定比一战的情况更糟糕
where the sequel was worse than the original.
你被什么影响了
What changed?
我让吉迪恩给我看了历史记录
I had Gideon show me the historical record.
我的未来
My future.
你看了多少
How much did you see?
我的村庄被烧成了灰
My village burned to the ground.
我的女儿沦为了难民
My daughter turned into a refugee.
而她的女儿也成了一个孤儿
And her daughter turned into an orphan.
今天见过战场后 感触特别真实
Seeing the battlefield today, it just made it so real.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这是我姐姐跟我说的
But, if it helps,
希望听了之后能帮到你
from what my sister told me,
尽管你的外孙女将承受诸多的痛苦和磨难
despite all the pain and suffering your granddaughter will endure,
她依然成了一位非常了不起的人物
she turns out to be a pretty remarkable person.
一位英雄
A hero.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it!
它根本不是什么挠痒的
That is not a scratcher of any variety.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我又见到史纳特了
I saw Snart again.
你很可能在战场上被狠揍了一拳
More likely, you took a nasty blow on the battlefield.
或许你有轻微的脑损伤
Perhaps you're suffering some minor brain damage
或至少更重度的脑损伤
or, at least, more brain damage.
这是史纳特的杰作
Snart did this!
我相信你
I believe you.
-真的 -当然是假的
- You do? - Of course not.
只是不想你伤害我
I just don't want you to hurt me.
但考虑到我们之前去了消失点
But, given our trip to the Vanishing Point,
你会想到他也是可以理解的
it would make sense that he'd be in your thoughts.
米克 放开他
Mick, let him go.
准备去教堂吧
You're going to church.
我不是那种信教的人
I'm not the religious type.
托尔金已经找到高文的墓地了
Tolkien's located Gawain's burial place.
在亚眠的一个大教堂里
It's in a cathedral in Amiens.
如果它还在那里
If it's still there,
那已经被战争摧残过了
the war's already passed through.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
是的
Yes.
史纳特 他只在我的脑海里吧
Snart, he--he's in my head, right?
亚眠教堂
The Church of Amiens.
在17世纪建成 之后好几个世纪
Built in the 1600s, for centuries,
都被用作庇护所 避难所
it was a shelter, a refuge.
现在只是一个被劫掠军队占领的地方
Now just a place for marauding armies to squat.
仔细看看 但也小心点
Look closely, but be careful.
众所周知 只有特出之人才能找到
Returning knights of the Crusades were known
十字军东征归来的骑士们所藏的古物
to hide their relics so only the worthy could find them.
他们设置陷阱给那些配不上的人
They set traps for those who aren't so worthy.
它们离得很近
Aw, they're so close.
它们组成了可怕的警告
They're finishing each others' dire warnings.
我想我找到什么了
Think I found something.
这个可是价值连城啊
It's gotta be worth a fortune.
-金子 -好了 别咬古物
- Gold. - Yeah, don't bite the relics.
-把它给我 -还有别偷古物
- Give me that. - And don't steal the relics.
如果我没有搞错
Now, if I'm not mistaken,
铭文是用...
the inscription's written in...
原始凯尔特语写的
Proto-Celtic.
写着"跟随异者 并将之推至更远"
It says, "Follow the outlier, then push further still."
但异者指的是什么呢
But what is the outlier?
三块红宝石 一块翡翠
Three rubies, one emerald.
我想我找到异者了
I think I found our outlier.
"并将之推至更远"
"Then push further still."
战斗已经毁掉了这个结构
This structure's been damaged from all the fighting.
我猜这是高文爵士吧
Sir Gawain, I presume.
你们看 盾牌上有雕刻
Hey, look, on his shield, it's an engraving.
假如你问我 我觉得相当可悲
Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.
史纳特先生
Mr. Snart?
等等 你们能看见他
Wait, you can see him?
你不是应该已经死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
是啊 他们跟我说了我是怎么变软弱
Yeah, they told me all about how I get soft
怎么为你们这些失败者而死
and die for you losers.
我本来不相信的
I didn't believe them.
相信谁
Believe who?
如果这不是入场台词
Well, if that's not an entrance line,
那我就不懂什么才是了
I don't know what is.
现在是什么情况
What is going on here?
军团一定是回到过去
The Legion must have traveled back in time
在史纳特先生加入传奇之前找到了他
and picked up Mr. Snart before he joined the Legends.
他跟我们说了你们
He told us all about your plan on
打算如何摧毁命运之矛
how you're going to destroy the spear.
谢谢你的提点 米克
Thanks for the tip, Mick.
我以为他不是真的
I didn't think he was real.
不不不 不必护着自己
No, no, no, no. No need to defend yourself.
实际上 有必要
Actually, there is.
进攻
Angriff!
躲到我身后
Get behind me!
这是怎么回事
What is this madness?
你们是什么东西
What are you?
你在干什么 我们得走了
What are you doing? We gotta go!
得拓下这些雕刻
Not without the engraving!
你居然真的在乎这些失败者
You actually care about these losers.
米克 快点 我们走
Mick, come on, let's go!
因为我敢保证他们不在乎你 米克
Because I guarantee they don't care about you, Mick.
所以史纳特还活着
So Snart's alive.
而且他现在和军团同流合污
And he's working with the Legion.
不仅仅是军团
Well, it's not just the Legion,
对吗 米克
is it, Mick?
你有话对我说吗
You got something to say to me?
你跟他说了我们摧毁矛的计划
You told him about our plan to destroy the spear.
我以为我看到的是幻觉
Well, I thought I was seeing things.
不管史纳特先生是不是幻觉
Whether Mr. Snart was a hallucination or not,
你把计划告诉他的行为就很能说明问题
the fact that you told him about our plan speaks volumes.
说明什么问题 教授
Volumes of what, Professor?
我觉得马丁想说的是他担心
I think what Martin is trying to say is that he's worried that,
当你需要在我们和莱昂纳多
if it came down to a decision
之间做出选择时
between Leonard and us--
你会毫不犹豫地选择史纳特
You would choose Snart in a heartbeat.
是的 没错 他是我朋友
Yeah, I would. He's a friend,
而你们现在对我并不友好
and you guys ain't exactly being friendly right now.
这你能怪我们吗
Can you blame us?
我们担心你在史纳特先生这件事上犯错
We're concerned that your blunder with Mr. Snart
证明了你并没有真正放弃
confirms that you haven't truly given up
你作为一个暴徒的本性
your roots as a...thug.
你也是这么想的吗 船长
That what you think, Captain?
米克 我们只是需要你小心点
Mick, we just need you to be careful.
为什么
Why?
我明白了
Oh, I see.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表