剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那这对你来说会是新的里程碑
So this would be a new milestone for you then.
你的点子是什么
What's your idea?
用那东西给我脑子
Why don't we use that thing to see
探个究竟
what's up with my brain?
恐怕得不到你所期望的结果
I doubt you'd find the results you're hoping for.
这些是找出神经变化的测试
These tests are meant to find neurological changes,
而我认为你的这些幻觉
while my theory is that your visions
是情感所致
are the result of emotion.
你是说我疯了吗
You saying I'm crazy?
我是说你在你的搭档
I'm saying you're feeling something,
逝去之后情感上有些波动
and in the wake of your partner's demise,
这是非常正常的
that's perfectly normal.
我不是多愁善感的人
I don't do feelings.
做测试 修好我大脑
Run the test, fix my brain.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
莎拉叫我们找能有助于找到
Sara asked us to find any physical descriptions of the spear
长矛的外观描述
that might help us find it.
她认为里普带着长矛穿越去了1967年
She thinks Rip had it with him when he traveled to 1967.
她还要你设法
And she, um, also wants you to work on figuring out,
让与时光驱动引擎
a way to reverse the effects, on Rip
直接接触过的里普
since he came in contact with the, um...
变回自己
Time drive.
我调出了时光驱动引擎的
I've brought up the time drive's
图纸给你 帕尔默博士
schematics for you, Dr. Palmer.
你要我如何去理解这东西
Well, how do you expect me to understand any of that?
或许用你的四个博士学位之一
Uh, maybe using one of your four PhDs?
-我并没有四个 -怎么了
- I don't have four-- - What's wrong?
就像我应有的一些记忆消失了
It's like I should have memories that aren't there,
本该能搞懂这个 却不懂
and I should understand what this is, but I don't.
对 我也是 现在就是
Yeah, I feel it, too, it's happening right now.
我正在读关于"撒旦崇拜"的书
I'm reading this book about "Santarion Long-inises,"
但只能看到一堆字
and it's just a bunch of words.
你俩有这种感觉多久了
How long have the two of you been feeling like this?
自从去过片场之后
Since, uh... film set.
亨特先生那部电影
Mr. Hunter's film.
莎拉让杰克斯去那看能找到什么
Sara had Jax go and recover what he could find.
《传奇》 G·卢卡斯
"格卢卡斯" 等等 那不是
"Glucas." Wait, isn't that what
你假装过敏的东西吗 雷
you pretend you're allergic to, Ray?
什么 首先 我对谷蛋白过敏
What? First of all, my gluten allergy
是非常真实和严峻的
is very real and challenging.
其次 这是G·卢卡斯 代表乔治·卢卡斯
Secondly, it's G. Lucas, as in George Lucas.
等等 乔治·卢卡斯
Wait. George Lucas.
我怎么会知道那个名字
How do I know that name?
吉迪恩 调出乔治·卢卡斯的历史档案
Gideon, pull up George Lucas on the historical record.
乔治·卢卡斯
George Lucas,
乔治·卢卡斯
1944年5月14日出生于加州莫德斯托市
born in Modesto, California on May 14th, 1944.
在1977 1980和1983年获该市
Named Modesto Hartman's "Insurance Salesman of the Year"
哈特曼公♥司♥的"年度保险销♥售♥员"
in 1977, 1980, and 1983.
乔治·卢卡斯
-获奖三年 -感觉不太对
- Three years, hmm. - That doesn't seem right.
对
No.
吉迪恩 有卢卡斯先生
Gideon, is there a version of history
不是做这行的另一版历史吗
where Mr. Lucas did something else with his life?
显然这位卢卡斯先生是个历史偏差
Apparently this Mr. Lucas is an aberration.
他并不是历史偏差 末日军团
He's not the aberration. The Legion of Doom
把他吓到了才是历史偏差
scaring him is the aberration.
这个历史偏差直接影响了我俩的人生
An aberration that directly affects our lives.
好了 冷静 收回这话
Okay, calm down. Take it back.
吉迪恩认为军团袭击了
Gideon thinks that the Legion's attack
亨特先生的片场
on Mr. Hunter's film set caused
使这位乔治·卢卡斯不做电影了
this George Lucas guy to quit movie making.
因此他没拍出
As a result, he never made some movie about
关于太空大战或
space battles or another one about
一个出奇帅气的考古学家的电影
an improbably handsome archaeologist.
我们关心这个是因为...
And we care about this because...?
在未被改变的时间线中 帕尔默博士幼时
In the unaltered timeline, Dr. Palmer sees "Star Wars"
看了《星球大战》 启发他当了发明家
as a child, and is inspired to become an inventor.
同样的 看了印第安纳·琼斯的电影后
Likewise, Dr. Heywood chooses to be a historian
海伍德博士选择做历史学家
after seeing "Indiana Jones"
而不是教瑜伽
instead of becoming a yoga instructor.
-天呐 -等等 你是告诉我
- Oh, man. - Wait, so you're telling me
因为某个电影奇才辍学
that because some film geek drops out of school,
我的发明家和历史学家现在基本没用了
my inventor and my historian are now essentially useless?
没错
Yes.
如果偏差不被纠正 就会这样
If the aberration is not corrected, yes.
我们现在得去修正
We need to fix this now.
恐怕来不及了
I fear you may already be too late.
今天 乔治·卢卡斯已经从
As of today, George Lucas is no longer enrolled
电影学院退学了
in film school.
他在那儿
There he is.
乔治·卢卡斯本该是
George Lucas, the man who inspires
启发我们干哪行的人
both of our careers, supposedly.
-我们去启发他 -各位 由我来...
- Well, let's go inspire him. - Guys, maybe I should do the--
乔治 记得我们吗
Hey, George. Remember us?
我有金属皮肤
I had metallic skin.
不不
No, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
时间要花时间才能固定 而我们
Look, time takes time to harden, and sooner or later,
迟早会像失去记忆那样
we're gonna lose our superpowers the same way
失去我们的超能力
we're losing our memories.
如果你没拍你拍的电影
If you don't make the movies that you make,
我不会成为优秀的发明家
I don't become a brilliant inventor.
我不会成为超帅的历史学家
And I don't become an incredibly handsome historian.
我还没有拍过电影 好吗
I haven't made any movies yet, okay?
我还在电影学院 之前在
I'm still in film school. Or I was.
这就是问题 如果你不回学校
That's the point. If you don't go back to school,
你就毁了我俩的人生
you screw up both of our lives.
我们就不会发挥全部潜能
We don't live up to our full potential.
我不想当心脏外科医生
And I do not want to be a heart surgeon.
我不想教瑜伽
And I don't want to be a yoga instructor.
两位 如我所说 让我跟
Okay, guys, like I said, why don't I talk to
-时间偏差聊聊 -好 但
- our time aberration? - Yeah, but--
待在学校
Stay in school.
我为我的朋友们道歉 他们只是...
I'm sorry about my friends, they're just--
-完全疯了吗 -是的
- Completely insane? - Yeah.
但他们所言非虚
But what they say is true.
好 你们来自
Oh, okay, what-- what that you guys
未来 不知怎的还看过
are from the future, that you've somehow seen
很多我未曾拍过的电影
a bunch of movies that I haven't even made yet?
其实我来自过去
Well, actually, I'm from the past,
但这不是重点
but that's beside the point.
乔治 我不关心那些电影
Look, George, I don't care about movies,
但他们那种人
but guys like them?
他们在意
They do.
所以在你上车开回莫德斯托市前
So before you get in that car and drive back to Modesto,
想想他们 好吗
just think about them, okay?
他们 还有你的故事
Them, and all the millions of other people
将来会激励的数百万人
that your stories will someday inspire.
这个世界的未来岌岌可危
The future of the entire world is at stake.
而你是我们唯一的希望
And you're our only hope.
我从未真正♥见♥过你的住所 罗里先生
I've never actually seen your quarters, Mr. Rory.
真有意思
They're charming.
检测到设备
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What is it?
不同寻常的东西 接收器之类
Something unusual, some sort of receiver.
从设计来看 是个引力波
Judging by its design, one sensitive
感应传送器
to gravitation-wave transmissions.
你是说我脑子里有天线吗
You're telling me I have an antenna in my head.
好消息是你并没有疯
Well, the good news is you're not crazy.
是吗
Oh, really?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表