剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我还以为心理咨♥询♥就像唠家常
I thought shrinks liked mommy talk.
我不是心理...
I'm not a shr---
我想这个话题我们聊得够多了
You know, I think I've heard enough on that subject.
你第一次看见幻影是什么时候
Now, when did you first encounter the apparition?
史纳特先生的鬼魂第一次出现是什么时候
The ghost of Mr. Snart, when did he first appear?
在芝加哥的时候
Back in Chicago.
你还记得具体情况吗
Can you remember anything specific?
某些或许能引发那种幻象的事
Something that might have triggered the vision?
他说了些要点醒我的话
He said something about setting me straight.
你为什么觉得他会那么说
Why do you think he'd say that?
我不知道 也许他...
I don't know. Maybe he's...
船长 你好
Captain, hello.
怎么... 有什么事吗
How-- What can we do for you?
是里普 他就在1967年
It's Rip. He's here in 1967.
真是令人惊讶 怎么会
That's astonishing. How?
不知道
We don't know,
但达米恩·达克和马尔科姆·梅林在追击他
but Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn are after him,
所以这次行动你俩要参加
which means you two cannot sit this one out.
当然 对不起
Of course, my apologies.
我只是想帮帮罗里先生的偏头痛
I was just helping Mr. Rory with his... migraine.
对 我的头真的很痛
Yes, I-- I have a very bad headache.
那你必须忍♥着
Well, you're gonna have to suck it up,
因为我要你帮忙把里普救出狱
'cause I need your help breaking Rip out of jail.
他怎么会在监狱里
What's he doing in prison?
你打算怎么把他救出来
And how do you plan on breaking him out?
这就要你假扮心理医生了
It involves you playing a shrink.
你能做到吗
Do you think you can do it?
-如果别无他法 -好极了
- If I must. - Great.
你好
Good day.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我的一名病人被你们拘留了
Yes, I believe you have one of my patients in custody.
姓名
Name?
他叫
His name...
吉迪恩 帮帮忙
Gideon, a little help?
根据他的入案照 登记名为菲尔·加斯莫
According to his mug shot, he was booked as "Phil Gasmer".
菲利普·加斯莫
Phillip Gasmer.
必须将他立即释放
It's imperative that he be released
交由我监管
into my custody immediately.
他患有妄想症 认为自己正被
He suffers from delusions of being pursued
未来的太空人追击
by futuristic spacemen.
那家伙
Oh, yeah. That guy.
这边来
This way.
太令人惊讶了 真的是你
Astonishing. It's really you.
是我 你是谁
Yeah, it's me. Who are you?
我是你的医生 加斯莫先生
I'm your doctor, Mr. Gasmer.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to take care of you.
我这辈子从未见过你
I have never laid eyes on you before in my life.
妄想症也会导致记忆丧失
Memory problems are a part of the delusion.
必须送他住院 不能在这治疗他
I'll have to admit him. He can't be treated here.
不 别走 这人不是我的医生
No, don't leave! This man is not my doctor.
我没有疯
I am not crazy!
我知道 我知道 没事的
Hey, I know, I know. It's okay.
我叫莎拉·兰斯
Look, my name is Sara Lance.
这是米克·罗里和马丁·斯泰因
This is Mick Rory and Martin Stein.
我们是你的朋友
We're your friends.
-他们是 -你和他们是一伙的
- Two of them are. - You're one of them.
救命
Help!
-没事的 没事的 -救命 救命
- Okay, hey, hey, hey. - Help! Help!
听我说 冷静点
Listen to me, all right? Calm down.
我们是来帮你的 你要相信我
We're here to help you. You gotta trust me.
你叫里普·亨特
Your name is Rip Hunter.
里普·亨特是我虚构出来的 救命
Rip Hunter is a figment of my imagination. Help!
米克
Mick.
我们接到里普了
We've got Rip.
现在赶往撤离点
We're headed for the extraction point.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What is it?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
莎拉 有人来了
Sara, you got incoming.
达克和梅林刚走进了警♥察♥局
Darhk and Merlyn just entered the precinct.
我看见了 他们堵住了我们的去路
Yeah, I see them. They're blocking our escape.
肯定还有别的路出去
There must be another way out.
雷 你驾驶乘波号♥的技术怎么样
Ray, how well can you fly the Waverider?
就等着你问呢
Thought you'd never ask.
等等 你知道怎么开飞船吗
Wait, you know how to fly the ship?
当然 我只需释放内心的汉·索罗Sure do. I just have to channel my inner Han Solo.
《星球大战》中的人物
-大部分都交给吉迪恩 -是吗
- Gideon does most of the work. - She does?
是的
I do.
要去哪 船长
Where to, Cap?
好了 我们到了
All right, we're here.
赶去货舱
Get to the cargo bay.
雷 别毁了我的飞船
Ray, do not crash my ship.
弄坏了 你给我买♥♥一艘
You break it, you buy it.
离我远点
Get away from me.
亨特船长 你必须听我们的话
Captain Hunter, you must listen to us.
你们为什么一直这么叫我
Why do you keep calling me that?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
里普 冷静下来 我们要你想起来
Rip, just calm down, okay? We need you to remember.
你叫里普·亨特 你是一位时间之主
Your name is Rip Hunter. You are a Time Master.
你驾驶乘波号♥ 那是艘时间飞船
You fly the Waverider. It's a timeship.
里普 里普 等一下
Rip! Rip, just wait.
绝对不可能 你... 我在做梦吗
This cannot be happening. You're-- Am I dreaming?
-里普 -老天
- Rip? - Ooh, God.
我真的嗑了很多药吗
Did I drop some really bad acid?
-里普 小心 -为什么
- Rip, be careful. - Why?
我现在出现了幻觉
I'm hallucinating.
根本没有里普·亨特这个人
There is no such thing as Rip Hunter,
也没有时间飞船这种东西
and there's no such thing as a timeship.
有一艘
There's a--
赶快上飞船 快
Get to the ship. Go!
-快点 -你们快点
- Let's go! - Guys, come on!
-赶紧上来 -快点
- Quick! Get on! - Let's go!
吉迪恩
Well, Gideon?
恐怕不是好消息 船长
I'm afraid the news isn't good, Captain.
深度扫描显示亨特船长的神经结构
A deep scan reveals that Captain Hunter's neural architecture
完全重构了
has been completely restructured.
他的边缘系统重新设定了个新身份
His limbic system reprogrammed with a new identity.
所以这并不是时间漂移
So it isn't time drift.
里普并非忘了他是谁 他变了
Rip didn't forget who he was. He...changed.
重新设定 在那种层面改变大脑结构的科技
Reprogrammed? The technology to alter the brain at that level
根本不存在
doesn't even exist.
除非里普的大脑不知怎么
Unless Rip's brain was somehow altered by impulses
被飞船上的...
from the--uh-- from the--
-时光驱动引擎的脉冲改变了 -是的
- From the ship's time drive? - Uh, yeah.
你说的是时空电击
You're talking temporal electrocution.
在时间旅行的方式中 这属于自杀
As a method of time travel, it's practically suicidal.
能追踪到吗
Does that track?
我不确定 失陪
I'm not sure. Excuse me.
-他怎么了 -我不知道
- What's his problem? - I don't know.
亨特船长肯定先关闭了我的系统
Captain Hunter must have shut down my systems
因为他知道我绝不会允许他
because he knew I would never permit him
直接与时光驱动引擎接触
to make physical contact with the time drive.
这很自然 他可能会流落到
For good reason. He could have ended up anywhere
任何时间的任何地点
and in any period in time.
但在关闭我之前
But before he deactivated me,
他从他的会客室取走了某样东西
he recovered something from his parlor.
一块长约六十厘米的木头
A piece of wood approximately 0.6 meters long.
一块木头
A piece of wood?
-是命运之矛吗 -有可能
- The Spear of Destiny? - Could be.
我去告诉其他人
I'm gonna go tell the others.
我有个点子
I got an idea.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表