剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry.
来点啤酒
Beer.
他来了
There he is.
-科尔·班纳特特别探员 -对 你们是
- Special Agent Cole Bennett. - Yes, and you are?
爱略特·内斯特别探员 我同事鲍勃·德尼罗
Special Agent Eliot Ness. This is my associate, Bob De Niro.
我已经召集了你发电报
Well, I've assembled the team
指定要的队伍 内斯先生
your telegram specified, Mr. Ness.
但愿他们准备好行动了
Well, hope they're ready for some action,
因为他们到时就懂了
'cause they're gonna get it.
今晚我们要去端掉切尔西俱乐部
Tonight we're gonna take down the Chelsea Club.
我们的资料显示卡彭跟那里没关系
Our files say Capone's got nothing to do with that place.
尴尬的是你们的资料过时了
Well, your files are embarrassingly outdated.
我们了解到卡彭持有俱乐部的股份
We've learned Capone has a stake in the club,
另外 他还在那里藏了
and furthermore, he hides a sizeable amount
大量的加拿大威士忌
of Canadian whiskey in there.
你们确实掌握了大量
You fellas sure do know an impressive amount
卡彭组织的情报
about Capone's organization.
其实是我们在内部安插了卧底
Well, let's just say we have people on the inside.
这地方真热闹
This place is quite lively,
想想这里连一瓶酒都没有
considering we haven't seen a single bottle of alcohol.
内特说这是地下酒吧
Well, Nate said it was a speakeasy.
对 所以才叫"好好说话"
Yeah, that's why it's called a speakeasy.
你得懂如何要到好东西
You gotta know how to do ask for the good stuff.
打扰一下 给我来杯苏打水
Excuse me, I'd like a club soda, please.
一杯苏打水马上就好
One club soda coming up.
这我就搞不懂了
Here's what I wanna know.
未来有谁会有兴趣帮助
Why would somebody from the future be interested
阿尔·卡彭呢
in helping Al Capone?
我们正是为此而来
Well, we're here to find out.
就是杯普通苏打水
This is just a club soda.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You feeling all right? - Fine.
我很惊讶你宁愿留在飞船上
I guess I'm just surprised you'd rather stay here on the ship
也不愿出去
than be out there.
你应该会喜欢二十年代的芝加哥
1920s Chicago seemed like your kinda town.
我还小的时候
You know, when I was younger,
总是想着要当名警♥察♥
I always wanted to be a police officer.
我不在乎自己是个女孩
I didn't care that I was a girl.
只是真的很想戴徽章
I just really wanted to wear a badge.
真可爱
Cute.
当坏人最有意思
The bad guys have all the fun, you know.
看不出来你现在多有意思
It doesn't look like you're having much fun right now.
强者就这样堕落了
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
莱昂纳多
Leonard.
莱昂纳多
Leonard.
-我肯定是疯了 -那是当然的
- I must be losing my mind. - Of course you are.
不然你怎么还在这里
Why else would you still be here
像只训练有素的小狗一样听从指令呢
taking orders like a well-trained puppy?
你脑子不清醒 米克
You're not right in the head, Mick.
所以我来点醒你
That's why I'm here, to set you straight.
雷 内特 你们那边情况如何
Ray, Nate, what's your status?
小心 我们来了 别被我们撞个正着
Be careful, we're coming in. Don't get caught in our net.
你们这些呆子怎么会来这种地方
What are squares like you doing in a place like this?
-你 -杰佛逊
- You. - Jefferson.
怎么回事
What the hell?
杰佛逊 极速者来了 快跑
Jefferson, the speedster is here, run!
全都不准动
Nobody move!
联邦官员
Federal officers.
你们因违反禁酒法案都要被逮捕
You're all under arrest for violations of the Volstead Act.
-搞什么 -放开他 他是我们的卧底
- Man! - Hey, take it easy, that's our inside guy.
这间俱乐部没有半滴酒
Considering this club's as dry as the Sahara,
你们该派新卧底了 内斯特别探员
I'd say you need a new inside guy, Special Agent Ness.
好
Yeah.
这里发生了什么事
What the hell's happening in here?
达米恩·达克和极速者一起出现
Damien Darhk showed up with the speedster.
他们抓走了灰老头和莎拉
They took Grey and Sara.
卡彭的历史偏差就是为了分散我们的注意力
This whole Capone aberration was a distraction.
达克和他的极速者同伴知道我们会注意到
Darhk and his speedster pal knew it'd attract our attention.
但为什么要抓走莎拉和斯泰因
But why kidnap Sara and Stein?
他抓走他们干什么
I mean, what could he want with them?
这点还没想通
Still trying to work that one out.
-你没事吧 杰克斯 -我很生气
- You all right, Jax? - I'm pissed.
别想了 孩子
Let it go, kid.
你没办法对付极速者
There's nothing you can do about the speedsters.
走着瞧
We'll see about that.
长话短说 里普有个秘密武器库
Long story short, Rip had a secret armory.
就是我和灰老头发现未来巴里留言说
Me and Grey found it alongside future Barry's message
战争即将来临的船舱
about the oncoming war.
这个极速者杀了雷克斯 抓走了我们的朋友
This speedster killed Rex and kidnapped our friends.
天亮之前 我们要把他抓到禁闭室
We need him in the brig before dawn.
如果这武器有我想要的能耐
Yeah, if this weapon does what I think it does,
我们就能制住他
we'll stop him dead in his tracks.
这样当然好
Yeah, well, that's all well and good,
但我们还是要拿到卡彭的账簿
but we still need to get Capone's ledger back,
否则历史就混乱了
otherwise history's screwed.
既然你之前的计划彻底失败了
Since your last plan was a total bust,
我建议换个人来定战略
I suggest somebody else do the strategic thinking.
我猜猜 换你来吗
Let me guess, that's you?
好吧 那我们来听听你的高招
All right, so let's hear your brilliant idea.
我没有高招 但也比你强
Well, I don't have one, but it's gonna be better than yours.
够了
Enough.
童子军 历史学家或警♥察♥
If you wanna nail Capone and Rex's killer,
是抓不住卡彭和
you can't do it by playing a boy scout
杀害雷克斯的凶手的
or an historian or a policeman.
得照我的方式来
We do this my way,
罪犯的方式
like a criminal.
这里肯定不是豪华酒店
Yes, the Ritz-Carleton it is definitely not.
我们怎么到这的
How did we get here?
看来我们的极速者朋友战胜了我们
It appears our speedster friend got the better of us.
-而且他不是单干 -没错
- And he wasn't working alone. - Yes.
达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk,
很容易想到的阿尔·卡彭的伙伴
a rather predictable bedfellow for Al Capone.
别忘了我
And don't forget about me.
好久不见了 莎拉
It's been a long time, Sara.
对于死而复生的人来说 你气色不错啊
You look good for someone who's come back from the dead.
我一点也不意外你跟
Why am I not surprised that you and Damien Darhk
达米恩·达克联手
would find each other?
你抓我们干什么
What do you want with us?
你有我们想要的东西
You have something we need,
虽然我的搭档认为我这么做很愚蠢
and while my partners think I'm a fool for trying,
我还是想和你做笔交易
I would like to broker a deal with you.
你拥有的护身符
You have in your possession an amulet.
把它交给我
Give it to me,
我就会把你的九年人生还给你
and I will give you nine years of your life back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥利弗也许没和你说
Oh, maybe Oliver didn't tell you,
安排炸毁"金牌奎恩"号♥的人就是我
but I was the one who arranged to blow up the Queen's Gambit.
就在那天 你的人生被颠覆了 莎拉
That was the day everything changed for you, Sara,
数以百计的多米诺骨牌倒下
hundreds of dominos toppling.
艾沃博士 斯莱德·威尔逊 刺客联盟
Dr. Ivo, Slade Wilson, the League of Assassins,
你失去了姐姐
losing your sister.
而你失去了儿子
And you losing your son.
我俩都有机会重来
We both get clean slates.
你何不叫你那位极速者朋友
Why don't you just ask your speedster friend
带你回到过去呢
to take you back in time?
因为马尔科姆只是他的跟班
Because Malcolm's just his errand boy,
被派来取回护身符的
sent to retrieve the amulet.
护身符为什么这么重要
Why is it so important?
这对你不重要
What does it matter?
我要给你们姐妹过正常人生活的机会
I'm giving you and your sister a chance to live normal lives.
回到过去 也许去上上大学
To go back, maybe go to college,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表