剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
we are now the proud owners of the last fragment
最后一块碎片的拥有者
of the Spear of Destiny.
收到
Copy.
收到
Copy.
我就得到一句"收到"吗
That's all I get is a "Copy"?
各位 我现在可是站在月球上
Guys, I'm standing on the freakin' moon!
这个问题嘛
Yeah, about that.
乘波号♥严重受损 帕尔默博士
The, uh, the Waverider has sustained major damage, Dr. Palmer.
逃生舰也是
Same for the Jumpship.
等等 逃生舰 那就是说...
Wait, the Jumpship... that means...
如果你没有办法发射登月舱
Unless you can figure out a way to launch the LEM...
那你就滞留在月球上了
you're stranded on the moon.
现在我知道马特·达蒙的感受了
And now I know how Matt Damon felt.
2015年电影《火星救援》男主角
我是雷蒙德·帕尔默博士
I'm Dr. Raymond Palmer.
时间旅行者 超级英雄
Time traveler, superhero,
最近成为了宇航员
and most recently, astronaut.
1970年4月13日晚上十点
It's April 13th, 1970, at 2200 hours,
我滞留在了月球上
and I am stranded on the moon.
登月舱燃料几乎耗尽
Fuel on the LEM is close to zero.
食物及水
The food and water provisions
只有数日的供给 不是数月
were designed to last days, not months.
所以
So, yeah,
我要利用科学的方法生存下去I'm gonna have to science the crap out of this.
马特·达蒙在《火星救援》的台词
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在拍视频留给后人看
I'm filming us for posterity.
以防我们回不去
In case we don't... make it back.
我不要死在月球上
I'm not dying on the moon.
结束
Sign-- signing off.
绝对不要跟你这种人一起死在铁皮罐头里
Certainly not doing it in a tin can with the likes of you.
为此 我提议合作
And to that end, I propose an alliance.
你松开我 我们一起想办法
You untie me and we'll figure out a way
离开这块石头
to get ourselves off this rock.
回到地球之前 我不会惹事
And I'll play nice until we get back to Earth.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Yeah.
不可能
Not a chance.
顺便告诉你 我想到办法了
And for your information, I already have a plan.
我只需转移我战衣上的能源
All I have to do is transfer the fuel source from my exo-suit
供给燃料电池
and power the fuel cells.
用矮星合金供能给登月舱
Use the dwarf star to power the LEM.
应该可行
Yeah, that should work.
你一定考虑了气谱仪
Of course you've taken the gas spectrometer into account.
如果你不调整矮星合金的相对挥发度
Well, unless you adjust for the relative volatility
登月舱在发射过程中就会爆♥炸♥
of dwarf star, then the LEM could explode mid-launch.
我是来自未来的科学家
I'm a scientist from the future
我要告诉你 这是两个人的修复工作
and I'm here to tell you, this is two-person patch job.
这么想吧
Look at it this way:
如果我在说谎 我俩都会死
If I'm lying, we're both dead.
我们18分钟后到雷的发射点
We'll be over Ray's launch position in 18 minutes.
月球的重力弹弓效应
We only get one chance at this intercept
把我们甩回地球前 我们只有一次机会拦截
before the moon's gravity slingshots us back to Earth.
亨利
Henry.
你得明白时间旅行的机制
You need to understand how time travel works.
我祖父很明白
My grandfather understands it just fine.
你不能回到1956年
You can't return to 1956.
-阿玛雅 -为什么
- Amaya. - Why?
每次我们改变历史
Every time we change history,
造成的结果 叫做时间偏差
we create what we call an Aberration.
如果你的儿子在你陪伴下长大
Now, if your son grows up with you around,
他会变成一个完全不同的人
he could become an entirely different person,
选择不同的人生
choose a different life.
可能也会改变内特尼尔和
That, in turn, could change Nathaniel
他的为人
and the person he becomes.
前提还是他能出生
If he's even born at all.
她并不能确定
She doesn't know that.
但是有这种可能
But it's a possibility?
是的
Yes.
为什么你没有告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我爸需要你
Because my dad needs you.
虽然我很想保护历史
And as much as I want to protect history,
我更想保护家人
I want to protect our family more.
至今我们都应该明白 任务最重要
We both should have learned by now, the mission comes first.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
内特尼尔 改变你家人的历史
Nathaniel, changing your family's history
也会改变你
would have changed you.
如果我说得不够清楚
And in case I haven't made it clear,
我喜欢现在的你
I like who you are.
我和你不会有未来的
You and I don't have a future together.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当你偷偷登上乘波号♥
When you stowed aboard the Waverider,
我们把你从时间线带走了
we pulled you from the timeline.
你的命运
Back in 1942,
还在1942年等着你
you have a destiny waiting for you.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
雷告诉我的
Ray told me.
他认识你的外孙女
He knows your granddaughter.
我觉得我不该听这些
I don't think I should be hearing this.
问问雷你的村子发生了什么
Ask Ray what happens to your village.
问他你的女儿和外孙女发生了什么
Ask him what happens to your daughter and your granddaughter,
再来告诉我
then tell me,
告诉我你会选历史而不是家人
tell me you'll choose history over your own family.
消除误会的提议还有效吧
That offer to clear the air still good?
只要不涉及再揍我的脸
So long as it doesn't involve punching me in the jaw again.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
五年了
After five years,
我发现我为自己的选择而责怪你
I found myself blaming you for the choice I made.
结果发现抛妻弃子
Turns out that abandoning my wife and son,
去拯救世界 是个错误
even to save the world, was... a mistake.
对时间旅行来说实在是讽刺
Oh, it's the great irony of time travel,
尽管如此 我们还是活在遗憾之中
that, despite it, we still find ourselves living with regret.
我的遗憾之一
One of mine is that I couldn't find
是找不到更好的办法保护矛
a better way to protect the Spear.
可以让你
One that would've...
不用做出这种牺牲的办法
spared you such a personal sacrifice.
你出现后 我以为我可以回到过去
When you showed up, I thought maybe I could go back,
改变历史
change history.
但是木已成舟
But what's done is done.
我们能做的只有向前看
All we can do now is look forward.
我得说 你真的让队伍焕然一新
Oh, I gotta say, you really turned this team around.
当我在1942年见到传奇
When I met the Legends in 1942,
他们总在不停地争吵
they were constantly bickering.
无法凝聚在一起做事
Unable to work together in any cohesive way.
实际上 这称赞不该我领受
Actually, I'm not the one who deserves your praise.
不能用极速干体力活真无聊
Menial labor without superspeed is really quite tedious.
再说一遍 我怀念和科学家合作的日子
Then again, I've missed working with a fellow scientist.
你知道我 西斯科和凯特琳
Cisco and Caitlin and I, as you know,
合作了一段时间
worked together for some time and...
我很怀念那段情谊
I miss the camaraderie.
末日军团没有欢乐周五吗
Legion of Doom doesn't have Karaoke Fridays?
我知道你更倾向于当我是禽兽
I know it's easier for you to think of me as a monster.
但是我见过一些历史上的禽兽 雷蒙德
But, um, I've met some of history's monsters, Raymond,
相信我
and believe me,
我不是其一
I'm not one of them.
你杀了巴里的母亲
You killed Barry's mother.
两次
Twice.
雷克斯·泰勒
Rex Tyler.
洗♥脑♥里普去杀午夜神医
Brainwashed Rip into killing Dr. Mid-Nite.
时间旅行自有其展示真理的方式
Time travel has a way of revealing the truth to you.
我们比你想象的更相似
And you and I have more in common than you think.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表